Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says (823 Views)

"I Don't Wear Undies, They're Ment For Ladies With Smelly Puna" - Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by Mikestar256(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
"Pants are for people with smelly vagina" - Huddah Monroe says she doesn't wear pants

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe, has said she does not wear pants because her pussy is too "fresh to be wrapped up."

According to the former Big Brother Africa housemate, pants are for people with smelly vagina.

Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by doggedfighter(f): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
What's with some of these ladies and senseless statements these days? undecided

Is this social media craze or uncontrolled craving for attention?

Don't they have people who care around them to call them to order ?

Or they lack advisers?

I saw one on front page uttering rubbish about Rolls-Royce and Toyota ?

These ones represent themselves and and not women !

What nonsense !
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by kristonium(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pantless generation!

At this rate, very soon they will be walking naked!
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by PerfectStranger(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Olosho don drop quote.
Not surprised tho, most girls don’t wear pant and bra. As you take off their gown,the rest na expresssss!!
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by chatinent: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Whoever gives these girls the audience tho.
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by dollytino4real(f): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Com cross igbudu market without pant, u go carry gonocacus ur body go tell u
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by EmptyGarden(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2022
That's a proud owner of a smelly kpekus up there!
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by emmabest2000(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2022
She doesn't wear panties does not mean she doesn't wear underwear at all,
Many ladies choose to wear men's boxers instead of panties grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by meobizy(f): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Okay, good. Now, can she cook?
Re: "Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says by irunoko(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Whoever gives these girls the audience tho.
social media gives them the audience and fools pushing whatever rubbish they say into NL

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Beg My Wife... Lateef Adedimeji Cries Out / Tems, In All Her Pictures / “una Don Pass Waiting Una Dy Do For Public – Fans Drag Portable, Brother Shagi A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.