Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University (42480 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress / Rita Daniels Advises Regina Daniels On Her Matriculation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by MissChievous199(f): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thought she matriculated already undecided undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Stevengerd(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
2018, and this shit enter Fp.
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by goddykiikpo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
that is good, please don't forget to prepare rice and stew o
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Chiccly(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Get ready to feed the nation dear.l cant come and go back the same.
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by UmarDanaji(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
she never matriculate ?
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Mayflowa(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
Vaseline crew be like "make I follow come? "

That pic is epic. What do you think is running through the girl's mind?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Mayflowa(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
I hope she doesn't make up like this everytime. That will destroy her beautiful skin.
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by King57: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
grin
QuitNotice:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by EdoBoy90(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?

So a Private university in Nigeria bears that name?

Yes, the first private university in Nigeria
Located in Edo state and owned by Esama Igbinedion, the father of former edo state governor, lucky Igbinedion.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by akigbemaru: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
QuitNotice:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Orpe7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
All these 50 yr olds and paedophiles sef go show for the place dey claim fans abi
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by jide219(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gisthoodng:
We fans invited without address? Are u smoking weed already
as old as u are na 17 yrs old gal b your idol
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by jide219(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Yes, the first private university in Nigeria
Located in Edo state and owned by Esama Igbinedion, the father of former edo state governor, lucky Igbinedion.
Edo nor dae carry last so as u complete every tin for am
Oba GHA to kpere
Isee
Hope say u dae prepare for Edo fiesta
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by JERRYABC2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
See this is a new year this lie of this girl been 17 must stop

These girl is above 20
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by ekamaobobaro891(f): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?
yeah in Edo state Benin city igbenedion University okada
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?

the First Private University In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by airprinz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
always 17.

when will she be 18?
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by xendra: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
she finally added a year after 5yrs, that's nice
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Tinalex(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eya...she is really a child. See post....all is well sha.
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?

It is the first registered private university in Nigeria. Complete with a medical school, Medical Lab. Sc, Pharmacy, Nursing, Mech/Petrol/Comput./Civil/Chem/elect-elect. engineering, Law, Accounting, etc. I know doctors trained there now working in UK. One alumna (a Nigerian lady) of the school is Technical Director of the Agric Ministry of Sierra Leone.

http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Snow02: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
17?? OK me 16 turning 15 next year
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Snow02: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
17?? OK me I'm 16 turning 15 next year
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
choku123:
17 Years Old Regina Daniels Invites Fans For Her School Matriculation

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels took to her Instagram page to invite her beloved fans for her matriculation into Igbinedion university in Nigeria,which will hold January 13.

The actress wrote while sharing this pics on her page....

http://news.nollyzone.com/regina-daniels-invites-fans-for-her-school-matriculation/
babe you wan turn us to bodyguards eeh.... as if we no get job to do. Anyway na your matters
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by d33types: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?

The first private university in Nigeria. Show some respect
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Enizzie: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hades2016:
17 now next we go hear 16 years old Regina
Lmao[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by millionboi2: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hades2016:
17 now next we go hear 16 years old Regina
i hate d gal like shit e
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Hungrychicken(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
grin
QuitNotice:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
My papa blike...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Deckline(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ok... Am 18 years old now o. In four years time,i will be 16.
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by slydv(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
Igbiniedon University?

d first priv8 University in naija
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by humblenko419: 6:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Abeg clear way!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor's Song Played In Church, Members Rock During His Mum's Thanksgiving / Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.