Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,129 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted (4071 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by drakeli: 3:12am On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Says who? It seems like you are a learner. Whetr do you think North Korea is getting all those sophisticated weapons from? what about Iran? lol
You mean all those outdated weapons North Korea is brandishing upandan? Diesel powered submarine, Russian made military vehicles and old fighter jets of many decades ago. NK never showed us any sophisticated weapon besides their rockets.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by scully95: 10:38am On May 28, 2018
jerflakes:

You guys keep calling Russians like say una understandthe rules

If an arms embargo is placed on Nigeria, no country... I repeat, no county... will sell arms to Nigeria

And human right abuse is a very serious crime

What do you even know about law... The only time this can happen is when the five UN powers decided to vote in favour of that.. If the anglzoo put a an embargo on Nigeria, this means nothing.. Nigeria can buy from China and Russia.

Didnt the same Obomber put Nigeria's name in Lachy law after GEJ over killed their Boko haram proxy forces ? What did GEJ then do ? He bought weapons from RUssia but it was too late he did that.. He ought to have done that since the begining but he was trying to please his puppet master.

Know what you are talking about..

Since they have sanctioned Iran for over 30 years ( I mean the leader of the anglozionist empire), this did not stop Russia from supplying Iran state of the art weapons S-300. Ok..

There are basic things a country should have. This is one of them main reason they(The angloo saboteurs) made sure GEJ sabotaged the Ajaokuta super steel industry. This would have given Nigeria the natural power to build enough weapons to clean their Boko haram within a few weeks. Since Nigeria does not have a functioning steel industry, they need to go buy more weapons outside.

The human right abuse that the empire control and uses as a political tool or pretext each time.. I still saw the useless video amnesty international was claiming are Nigerian Soldiers (called Nigerian soldiers rapist) and uses that to get a useless lachy law to put enbargo on Nigeria buying weapons from U.S.A..

Times are changing pretty fast and the world is boycotting the useless sanctions by the hegemony....
Let me even remind you, to Buy weapons from China is getting easier since we do Business with them and a weapon sales would go smoothly and delivered to Nigeria without any hindrance.

We have just done a currency swap with China. Do you know what that means ? it means we can buy something from China without Dollar. So what is the issue again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by FoolishBoy419: 11:21am On May 28, 2018
drakeli:
You mean all those outdated weapons North Korea is brandishing upandan? Diesel powered submarine, Russian made military vehicles and old fighter jets of many decades ago. NK never showed us any sophisticated weapon besides their rockets.

You mean the intercontinental Ballistic missile that they constructed just last year is outdated to you? lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2018
Lucasbalo:
In your warped view, Obama's evil because he didn't sell arms to Nigeria. Obama was elected an American President not Nigeria President. Tell your worthless leaders to get their shiiit together and not to rule all over you like bunch of lobotomized slaves.
No need to talk with an uprooted drunkard.
Go defend homosexuals and radical Muslims on a
liberal Chicago or L.A. forum. We don' t discuss with
lost people.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 1:11am On May 30, 2018
panafrican:

No need to talk with an uprooted drunkard.
Go defend homosexuals and radical Muslims on a
liberal Chicago or L.A. forum. We don' t discuss with
lost people.
Crackhead, couldn't give a fvck about all the people you just mentioned. Talk with the worthless leadership that destroy what's suppose to be the shinning light of Africa.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 2:05am On May 30, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Crackhead, couldn't give a fvck about all the people you just mentioned. Talk with the worthless leadership that destroy what's suppose to be the shinning light of Africa.
Hey , crack cocaine and alcohol addicted, we saw the light centuries before the young Kenyan was born but you can' t understand it because you. always get high .
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20am On May 30, 2018
panafrican:

Hey , crack cocaine and alcohol addicted, we saw the light centuries before the young Kenyan was born but you can' t understand it because you. always get high .
You are a joke. When someone in your lineage can become a councillor in your cave, holla at me. Meanwhile, keep looking for your pipe.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 3:05am On May 30, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are a joke. When someone in your lineage can become a councillor in your cave, holla at me. Meanwhile, keep looking for your pipe.
It is hard to discuss with you because if we Africans want to use the same raw language you use, we might end up insulting ourselves ( YOU SAID YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN).You don' t have that wisdom because your brain is damaged with junk fast food, marijuana and alcohol.
The shame is you restrict success to your little world. You even don' t know how many Africans were elected to office or got government minister jobs in Europe decades before Obama got into office or decades before he was even born.
Not only that we had sprawling kingdoms long before Europeans " discovered" the land where your ancestors were shipped to, in chains as slaves.
Like I said, it is difficult to discuss with you.

Ask the Senegalese they will tell you about one of them being in the French legislature before WW1.
More recently Kofi Anan of Ghana was a UN secretary General.

Houphouet of Cote d' Ivoire was France's ambassador to the UN in the 1950s in New York. He discussed and settled world issues at the same table with Eisenhower and many other world leaders.
Ruben Um Nyobe of Cameroon and his wife were guess speakers at the UN in the early 1950s to talk about Africa's dignity.
Add to that the important role Nigerian leaders played to strengthen Africa' s independence.

In the mid 1930 ' s when Mussolini was growing a fascist nose it was an African who warned the League of Nations about the chaos the world was heading into if nothing was done to stop fascism. FDR along with the British leadership and France did not see the danger coming , by 1939 it was too late.
This African leader who saw the light long before the West was The Negus, His Excellency Haile Selassie , Emperor of Ethiopia.
These are a set of few examples among thousands.

I prefer not to get personal .Keep in mind your little African - American history is just a leaf on a little branch of a small tree among billions of green trees that represent African History. That is why we Africans will not insult your people .We are not lost like you.

Ref.
1. Emperor Haile Selassie warns League of Nations
http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/haile-selassie-emperor-ethiopia-warns-league-nations-he-going-mobilise-his-forces-after-

2. Nyobe at the UN in the early 1950s video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3De5HOfr48DFk&ved=0ahUKEwiihKXSuKzbAhUk5IMKHXtiAjMQwqsBCCswAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AKy8u-HULyTFgOK7yjowa
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by mysticwarrior(m): 4:25am On May 30, 2018
drakeli:
You go get jet fighters and tanks from black market? How many countries in the world produce such heavy military equipment? Transaction on such heavy military hardware cannot be made without it being traceable. Abi na light weapon like AK 47 you think dem dey talk? Black market ko...black market ni...
them need to take koboko take flog shaygay comot for your head, whether light or heavy military weaponry you can get them all in the black market so long you can afford it, and we have seen that many times in recent times, the Multiple Rocket Lunchers (MRL) that was used by the Nigerian Army against the Boko's, and helicopter gunships that were recently acquired by the Nigerian airforce are from where? secondly there are countries who don't have strong diplomatic terms with the US but their military are still equiped with fighter Jets and other powerful military gadgets. ask the Pakistanis, Iranians, North koreans, Cubans and Venezuelans how they get their weapons. and everybody knows where these weapons comes from without being traced, but not even your almighty US can stop these transaction, and its still going on even as am typing this writeup.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On May 30, 2018
panafrican:

It is hard to discuss with you because if we Africans want to use the same raw language you use, we might end up insulting ourselves ( YOU SAID YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN).You don' t have that wisdom because your brain is damaged with junk fast food, marijuana and alcohol.
The shame is you restrict success to your little world. You even don' t know how many Africans were elected to office or got government minister jobs in Europe decades before Obama got into office or decades before he was even born.
Not only that we had sprawling kingdoms long before Europeans " discovered" the land where your ancestors were shipped to, in chains as slaves.
Like I said, it is difficult to discuss with you.

Ask the Senegalese they will tell you about one of them being in the French legislature before WW1.
More recently Kofi Anan of Ghana was a UN secretary General.

Houphouet of Cote d' Ivoire was France's ambassador to the UN in the 1950s in New York. He discussed and settled world issues at the same table with Eisenhower and many other world leaders.
Ruben Um Nyobe of Cameroon and his wife were guess speakers at the UN in the early 1950s to talk about Africa's dignity.
Add to that the important role Nigerian leaders played to strengthen Africa' s independence.

In the mid 1930 ' s when Mussolini was growing a fascist nose it was an African who warned the League of Nations about the chaos the world was heading into if nothing was done to stop fascism. FDR along with the British leadership and France did not see the danger coming , by 1939 it was too late.
This African leader who saw the light long before the West was The Negus, His Excellency Haile Selassie , Emperor of Ethiopia.
These are a set of few examples among thousands.

I prefer not to get personal .Keep in mind your little African - American history is just a leaf on a little branch of a small tree among billions of green trees that represent African History. That is why we Africans will not insult your people .We are not lost like you.

Ref.
1. Emperor Haile Selassie warns League of Nations
http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/haile-selassie-emperor-ethiopia-warns-league-nations-he-going-mobilise-his-forces-after-

2. Nyobe at the UN in the early 1950s video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3De5HOfr48DFk&ved=0ahUKEwiihKXSuKzbAhUk5IMKHXtiAjMQwqsBCCswAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AKy8u-HULyTFgOK7yjowa

First of all your epistle means nothing to me. What brought about the discuss between you an i is because you called Obama evil for not selling weapons to Nigeria. I told you Obama was elected an American President not Nigerian president. You should focus your anger over so many worthless leaders that have been pauperising the whole country for the benefit of their families and cronies. Secondly, I am a direct descendant of OLOGUNKUTERE and i have Yoruba blood running through my veins on both sides of my family. All the other garbage you insinuated doesn't apply to me hence you need to clean your pipes. I am never far from Nigeria and in fact, I have been spending every Christmas with my parents in Nigeria since they retired to Nigeria several years ago. Will be in Nigeria in August too to see my folks. Yours truly is very fluent in Yoruba language. You can condemn the Western countries all you want because that doesn't bother me but when are you going to condemn the Thieflicians that's making Africa the laughing stock of the world?. So if anyone is lost, it's a guy that loves smoking with pipe like you.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by mysticwarrior(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
drakeli:
I doubt if you know the meaning of "outdated" if the missiles the north Koreans are displaying are outdated there would be no need for heavy tensions by the USA, apart from those Nukes North Korea has a hyperactively formidable battle formation, it is capable of making any army in the world tremble at the sight of their army ready for engagement. Let me quicky remind you that the North Korean army completely routed out sizeable numbers of American Divisions during the Korean war with a firm hand, the defeat was colossal, please go and read about the Korean war, North korean weapons are not outdated.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by mysticwarrior(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2018
jerflakes:

Yes thr Americans violate human rights more than any other country

Only when they are outside their country

In war, there will always be collateral damage

But do you see them sending the military to kill their citizens in California or New York?

Or do you see them sending the military to do the work of the police?

Let Nigeria patronize the black market after an arms embargo has been issued

Na there you go see Wetin be economic sanctions
my brother you sounded like an intelligent man but I am disappointed that you are not abreast of what is happening around you, the GEJ acquired weapons from the Russians through black market to fight Boko haram, what happened after then?
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by mysticwarrior(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
jerflakes:

Yes thr Americans violate human rights more than any other country

Only when they are outside their country

In war, there will always be collateral damage

But do you see them sending the military to kill their citizens in California or New York?

Or do you see them sending the military to do the work of the police?

Let Nigeria patronize the black market after an arms embargo has been issued

Na there you go see Wetin be economic sanctions
my brother you sounded like an intelligent man but I am disappointed that you are not abreast of what is happening around you, go and read about the Native American genocide and see how the US slaughtered their own innocent citizens. talking about black market patronage, GEJ acquired weapons from the Russians through black market to fight Boko haram, was any sanction placed on Nigeria after then?
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Lucasbalo:
First of all your epistle means nothing to me. What brought about the discuss between you an i is because you called Obama evil for not selling weapons to Nigeria. I told you Obama was elected an American President not Nigerian president.
The Founders of America would claim to " first of all " be American elected officials while they help Europe where they ancestors came from. One small proof is the Marshall Plan after WW2.
Another proof is Bill Clinton working very hard to stabilize the situation during the Kosovar-Albanian crisis.
But a brain washed like you still does not get it. You and your Obama clan think being "American" means destroying your continent of origin. Sort of an oreo trying to be whiter than white.
What did Obama accomplished beside being a Black president ? dancing at the White House and promoting Gay and Lesbians' Rights on daily basis? please !

You should focus your anger over so many worthless leaders that have been pauperising the whole country for the benefit of their families and cronies.
Yeah blame African leaders after your Obama help fuel ISIS and its branches ( Boko Haram, Aqami, Muslim Bortherhood in Egypt etc. ).
You don't know anything about African History beside the garbage you learned from a segregated neighborhood school.
99% of people like you think South Africa is on the shores of the Atlantic ocean , some think Jamaica is next in Africa.
How good is Obama when he supports evil people who headed children, women and men , people who burned alive thousands of innocent civilians, and sold teenage girls as sex slaves ? Him being the President of the United States does not mean people should cheers when his actions trigger the death of thousands of innocent men, children and women. You still don't understand " Tahi-blehi " like Obama were the reasons why Africa was badly hit. " Tahi-blehi" in my language means the "One who carries a wood torch at night to show to the White man where people are hiding". It was during the time of slavery.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
panafrican:

The Founders of America would claim to " first of all " be American elected officials while they help Europe where they ancestors came from. One small proof is the Marshall Plan after WW2.
Another proof is Bill Clinton working very hard to stabilize the situation during the Kosovar-Albanian crisis.
But a brain washed like you still does not get it. You and your Obama clan think being "American" means destroying your continent of origin. Sort of an oreo trying to be whiter than white.
What did Obama accomplished beside being a Black president ? dancing at the White House and promoting Gay and Lesbians' Rights on daily basis? please !

Yeah blame African leaders after your Obama help fuel ISIS and its branches ( Boko Haram, Aqami, Muslim Bortherhood in Egypt etc. ).
You don't know anything about African History beside the garbage you learned from a segregated neighborhood school.
99% of people like you think South Africa is on the shores of the Atlantic ocean , some think Jamaica is next in Africa.
How good is Obama when he supports evil people who headed children, women and men , people who burned alive thousands of innocent civilians, and sold teenage girls as sex slaves ? Him being the President of the United States does not mean people should cheers when his actions trigger the death of thousands of innocent men, children and women. You still don't understand " Tahi-blehi " like Obama were the reasons why Africa was badly hit. " Tahi-blehi" in my language means the "One who carries a wood torch at night to show to the White man where people are hiding". It was during the time of slavery.

Like I said before, go back on your pipe. Your worthless and corrupt Thieflicians that turns Africa to a shame of a continent should be your concern not a guy who is no longer in the office. Crackhead, your pipe is waiting for you to be lit up. Done with you. Go away and spout your crusade with people that reason like you.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by sunboy(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
How about we get the f out of ICC while we deal with our own sh.it, the way it works for us. We don’t have to wait for anyone to tell us how things should be done.
Nigeria won’t be the first to follow that path in other to address local issues.

... No country in the world is clean from same topic. The Israeli-Palestine video is all over the internet sha.

I brb...
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Go away and spout your crusade with people that reason like you.

You jihad lover, remember Jihad started some 300 years before crusades.
See a snapshot of history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
panafrican:

You jihad lover, remember Jihad started some 300 years before crusades.
See a snapshot of history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
Third world psycho. Go choke on your puke.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by panafrican(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Third world psycho. Go choke on your puke.
3rd world is in Chicago Illinois with more than a thousand people shot dead in a matter of months every year.
Add to that the drive-by shootings in Cincinnati, Detroit, Baltimore L.A. etc.
Remember the school shootings that are the daily life of teenage school children . Brain washed fool.
Re: Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted by Lucasbalo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
panafrican:

3rd world is in Chicago Illinois with more than a thousand people shot dead in a matter of months every year.
Add to that the drive-by shootings in Cincinnati, Detroit, Baltimore L.A. etc.
Remember the school shootings that are the daily life of teenage school children . Brain washed fool.
Put down your pipe, crackhead. Show your crack damaged face. At least i am not hiding my identity unlike a crack addicted faceless punk trying to mouth off on a forum. The best in your village is a door mat here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prigozhin Headed To The Airport, On His Way To Exile In Belarus / US Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out Of Persian Gulf As Russian Ships Enter / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.