Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year (489 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's the middle of the year. grin

Rome made their own calendar and people follow it thinking it's accurate.

The new year is the helical rising of Sirius. That is when the star Sirius can be seen rising with the Sun, which usually occurs in late July or early August. It was never a set date but a set number of days it took. The Sun goes around the Earth every 24 hours. shocked Shocking, yes I know.

Here is the truth:

All will is magical and based upon 3 things, ritual, focal point and intent. So if your will is to quit bad habits on New Year's Day but you start in the middle of the year mislead by Romans, laughing, you have already lost the focal point. The ritual is whatever you are doing on New Year, setting up a candle, popping champagne, kneeling for prayer, sitting quiet. The focal point is the supposed to be the Sun at the beginning of its journey but it's not! grin The intent is whatever your intent statement is, I will quit smoking, I will lose weight, etc.

The Ancient Egyptians, our ancestors, knew that the Sun went around the Earth. The Yoruba Ogboni Society knows the Sun goes around the Earth, but they hide it. The Ogboni are the police, military of the Oyo Empire, they must be present during the burial of the great King. Sango is Sun-Go, meaning the Sun Go around the Earth not the other way around,Sango is the deity of fire, which is the Sun, whose twin flame is the Moon, Oya. All Alphabets come from Africa. Yoruba is ancient Egyptian language and Yoruba/Egyptian is the root of all languages in Africa and on Earth. Ancient Egyptians invented the world's first Alphabet. But anyway, I just showed you how magical will works! You must thank me one day. grin All praises to Olodumare!

The above passage explains how come New Year Resolutions never work. For the wise only. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQ4HJAcKsA

Ase

Love Sango

Rising of the Empire of Light:
http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

1 Share

Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Craze people full nairaland I swear
Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
I always delete stupid comments. Wise comments would speak to content and add to it. Simple comments are those that ask questions and desire to learn. Stupid comments are those that insult, offer no objective point of their own, they are just following the crowd of dumbed down humanity.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm teaching you serious basics to magic and astrological timing. Even if you are just making simple resolutions and prayers you will benefit from knowing how the heavens above us work! Let the lights of heaven be your guide and no man will ever steer you off course. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2018
KingSango:

The new year is the helical rising of Sirius. That is when the star Sirius can be seen rising with the Sun, which usually occurs in late July or early August. It was never a set date but a set number of days it took. The Sun goes around the Earth every 24 hours. shocked Shocking, yes I know.

Here is the truth:

All will is magical and based upon 3 things, ritual, focal point and intent. So if your will is to quit bad habits on New Year's Day but you start in the middle of the year mislead by Romans, laughing, you have already lost the focal point. The ritual is whatever you are doing on New Year, setting up a candle, popping champagne, kneeling for prayer, sitting quiet. The focal point is the supposed to be the Sun at the beginning of its journey but it's not! grin The intent is whatever your intent statement is, I will quit smoking, I will lose weight, etc.

The Ancient Egyptians, our ancestors, knew that the Sun went around the Earth. The Yoruba Ogboni Society knows the Sun goes around the Earth, but they hide it. The Ogboni are the police, military of the Oyo Empire, they must be present during the burial of the great King. Sango is Sun-Go, meaning the Sun Go around the Earth not the other way around,Sango is the deity of fire, which is the Sun, whose twin flame is the Moon, Oya. All Alphabets come from Africa. Yoruba is ancient Egyptian language and Yoruba/Egyptian is the root of all languages in Africa and on Earth. Ancient Egyptians invented the world's first Alphabet. But anyway, I just showed you how magical will works! You must thank me one day. grin All praises to Olodumare!

The above passage explains how come New Year Resolutions never work. For the wise only. cheesy

Ase

Love Sango

http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018

Here is the truth:

Ase

Love Sango

Re: How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year by KingSango(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa ? / "Leave 2019 And Work On Your Dead Prophetic Ministry" ... / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s Property In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.