Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Trusting God For Guidance In This New Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting God For Guidance In This New Year (381 Views)

Message me for Guidance On The Scripture / Prayer For Guidance And Protection To Those I Love / Prayer For Guidance And Protection To Those I Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting God For Guidance In This New Year by jennifercollins(f): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was inspired by the verse on how to trust God for guidance in this new year which made me to realize that following God might be risky but it is very enriching. Have you ever embarked on a journey you didn't know the address? It sounds illogical but that was the story of Abraham

Click the link to read more

http://www.jennifercollinsblog.com/2018/01/trusting-god-for-guidance-in-this-new.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Message Specially Made For Intelligent Christians / Text From Book Of Mark Found In Ancient Mask May Be Oldest Copy Of The Gospel / 13 Year Old Girl Tied Up And Raped At Church Camp!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.