Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview (50259 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Tommfrench(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
the trouser sef no follow at all
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Burgerlomo: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2018
dayleke:
It is well

Lol, by his grace. Amen
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Village people, Chai.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by MZTEMAR(f): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Anyway it's not abt d shoes
It's abt Wat he's gat upstairs
Good luck
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by ofonkind: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
realhonips:
Check out what a guy wore to an interview.
Spot out the error.... Lol

So is this part of the interview!!!
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Sijo01(f): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Jobless op. What were you looking for in another man's shoe.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by naturallysimple(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Na Jonathan half brother, I have no shoe campaign to the interviewer. well is either village people or him herbalist request ,time will tell d winner.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Samirana360(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2018
he made DAT mistake in d market, he probably bought DAT shoe because of d interview....sori mab...nobody is above mistake

1 Like

Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by freebrowsingtime: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2018
dingbang:
If I were the interviewer I would give him the job, he needs it

You give jobs based on qualifications, not pity.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2018
The shoes look alike...this is a mi9stake that almost anyone in a hurry could have made undecided
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2018
freebrowsingtime:

You give jobs based on qualifications, not pity.
its my business Mr man.. Does God give you blessings cuz u qualified?
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by kingskitty: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2018
The difference is in the taste, the taste is the difference.

give him the job jare is a new year.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by ikorodureporta: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Wey light no dey nkor? U know how many people i dey see wearing inside cloth for bus in d morning cheesy
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by nathanccr(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Big deal, huh? I've had cause to wear a pair of unmatched socks....was nervous thru out as if the interviewers were looking at me leg grin
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Ekg911(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2018
dingbang:
haha true talk bro e no easy sha na only God
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by begwong: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Wetin go carry the interviewers look down at his shoes. Na fashion interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Orpe7(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2018
The hustle is real
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
This one is tall gan ni ooooo
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by newoffer: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
the guy get bunch of dis type of shoe. both are close
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by CioAngels(f): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thats all he has, should he go and steal, if he had asked you to borrow him money to buy shoe for interview, would you have given? If God says the job is his, they wont look at his shoes. May he find favour in God and man. Amen.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by Jadeng: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobody might even notice it.
He must have left home while it was still dark because of Lagos traffic. To make it worse, no power supply.
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by dbynonetwork: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

nobody will waste his/her energy on futility

when you get the job let us know
It is not even noticeable....
Re: Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview by RillJ(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2018
And determined to go for it irrespective of what?
dingbang:

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Aptitude Test 2016 / Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.