Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) (42441 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by demmydy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sorry. But even wit d 100k will she be totally heal. Prayer is d key
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by jujube(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
I want to donate 1 million naira. Can I get intouch with the admin of nairaland to get me details of this girl parents and acct details
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Lekayleke: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where are the TAP people let us first tithe against Brain Tumour for this girl.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Op can someone set up a godundme? People are willing to donate for her treatment. Even if it's little donations, many people could raise a lot.

Lord Please Help This Child sad
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
zoba88:
I bring to you 8yr old Precious Moses from Orhuwhorun Town in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State with a brain tumor.According to her mother,Juliet Moses, Precious did an operation in 2012 when the tumor was very small but years after the tumor reappeared in a more BIGGER form.

She said they were in Benin UBTH where they were referred to Lagos for  Digital X-ray but she couldn't afford the bill of N100,000 naira for onward operations.The mother needs financial assistance.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/8-year-old-delta-state-girl-hit-by.html?m=1
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Let us be careful, with the consistent request for how we can help, scammers will cease the opportunity to make money. If someone can reach the family and get them interviewed and lets hear from the family what the account number is will ensure that the money reaches the person in need. Please dont send money without proper verification. Remember scammers can even open account in her name.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by orobs93(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am in donations ready
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:

Lord! I am in tears already. May God help her

The Mercy Ship is currently in Douala till June 2018. We can mobilize efforts to get her there. They will definitely attend to her.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wetin be the account number we fit send money to abeg.... A fellow human should not suffer this for lack of 100k

1 Like

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Etizz: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oh my gosh, I wish I have that amount of money required now, dis is the time churches or mosque are needed ....they should pls help
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rhea:

The Mercy Ship is currently in Douala till June 2018. We can mobilize efforts to get her there. They will definitely attend to her.

You are not normal or even a woman. May God have mercy on your soul undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rhea:

Instead of typing away rubbish and looking for likes, why don't you start with the mobilization and I will double any amount you bring to save her. Let's start right now. One, two, three, Go. And let's put everything out here on NL for everyone to see. So, stop joking with everything. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
cry

Allahu Akbar

Yah Allah, from you i seek a good health condition for this girl..
so sad, i wish i could help her, but no priority

2 Likes

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmmm...as little as N1000 is, it can go a long way in helping this girl out. Imagine each comment here comes with a token of minimum of N1000 into her bank account.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:

Instead of typing away rubbish and looking for likes, why don't you start with the mobilization and I will double any amount you bring to save her. Let's start right now. One, two, three, Go. And let's put everything out here on NL for everyone to see. So, stop joking with everything. Nonsense!

Misquote your post
No vex
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:

No vex
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Gegz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
I urge every meaningful Nigerian to pls come to this girl's aid. pls any legit account number?
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Gegz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
seedorfg:
cry

Allahu Akbar

Yah Allah, from you i seek a good health condition for this girl..
so sad, i wish i could help her, but no priority

Ameen thumma ameen
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:

I inadvertently misquoted you on my last posting. It was an innocent error. Do not be offended.
The intent was to quote another poster who has already started a fundraising activity.

Yes, I am normal and a woman
Yes, the child also needs prayers
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by ultron12345: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
our pastors and their god won't see this one to heal, na only headache they sabi
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chai....may Lord be with her ....don't the have government there? Don't they have philanthropy there
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by deco22(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
OP Drop account number na,let me know that I started this year helping someone's life positively.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by deco22(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rhea:

I inadvertently misquoted you on my last posting. It was an innocent error. Do not be offended.
The intent was to quote another poster who has already started a fundraising activity.

Yes, I am normal and a woman
Yes, the child also needs prayers
I don't understand how what you said is bad sha,it was a nice suggestion, I remember seeing something about them helping a boy with backward legs.

Some people have temper issues sha

Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
deco22:
I don't understand how what you said is bad sha,it was a nice suggestion, I remember seeing something about them helping a boy with backward legs.

Some people have temper issues sha

Well, to each his/her own. Poster was exercising his/her right to free speech. smiley

I have been researching the Mercy Ship, and I think their maxillofacial department will accept her as an urgent case. If she has lived this long, I believe she can make it to Douala if we can chime in and fund her trip. N100K for xrays in Lagos can probably pay her way to Douala. In terms of starting another fund raising campaign, no need to duplicate efforts starting another fund raising venture, unless we confirm that there is none currently available in her name.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Witnes: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where are d miracles and healers propagandist pastors? This where d suppose to perform miracles and healing not to fake what u can definitely not do.
May God have mercy on this girl and heal her.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by driy65(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
please I live in same orhuwhorun....op can @least provide the girls name so I can locate her
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
this one nah isi O isi ... though may God heal her
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Amakavula:
How can we help ?
3085218847 first bank
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by brosprophet(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
nice job , I thought of doing this . please this is real I know this little girl let's try to help her this load is too big for this little girl. but please post a contact number / Account number thanks. may God Almighty bless you for this good job.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by OgahBohz: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
why is the op silent ...pls do the needful
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
And someone will come and talk about God and his so called infinite mercies, rubbish!

I hope this little girl gets the help she needs.
Re: Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
awwwwn poor child.. Nigerian Govt should come to her aid ooooo!!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos / 315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.