Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi (28917 Views)

Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Dambazau Visits Scene Of January 1 Rivers Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by honestivo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
we're tired of ikwerre leadership in Rivers state
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by awa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
I condemn the killing and also condemn your comment Amechi.
Who even knows if your hand is not.......

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by lookingfly: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ameachi the hypocrite! How many times have you ask bubu to resign considering how Nigerians are killed and maimed everyday(bh boys, Fulani herdsmen, python dance)?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Mrkumareze(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
RZArecta:
Killings also happened in Kaduna, Adamawa and Benue (all APC states) I guess it's also safe to ask their governors to resign or since they were perpetrated by herdsmen who have the tacit backing of Mr president, then Buhari himself should resign. in fact, Buhari should just go back to Daura, Nigerians are tired of him cool

APC Governors are saint, the killings in their respective states has nothing to be worries about. Amaechi is responsible for the killings. He's doing all possible to weaken wike

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by saydfact(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fulani killings... BUHARI MUST RESIGN??

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by ikennamadu1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
dukie25:
Wike must resign says Amaechi, the patron saint of thugs.
The ediot continues to use federal agents/agencies to wreak havoc in Rivers.

The sleeping minister is doing everything to create chaos that would lead to a declaration of State of Emergency.
What Amaechi couldn't get through the ballot box, he wants through chaotic means.
are u staying in rivers state.. What do u know about rivers state.... Do u know what wike did when he was minister of state for education.. If u don't know anything about rivers state.. U keep mute and watch
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Gkay1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
it is well
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by oxygen247(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
lol,,see who is talking

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
By their words we shall know them it's now I belief it's Amaechi who masterminded the killing guys remember this was the same tactics Amaechi, Tinubu, Buhari, Obama etc used to gained cheap sympathy to win 2015 election by using Chibok girls abduction tactics. Mr bastard of Niger delta you have failed.

Buhari too must resign with immediate effect because his family fulani has killed in thousands.

Apc una no dey shame

I have said it SS will know no peace until Amaechi is destroy either physically or whatever means Amaechi must go down.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by GreatMahmud: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
This useless state called Rivers..They have no atom of sense and thats why the state is still backward despite their natural resources: CRUDE OIL" ..Politicians in that state are d real MALU..
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by iammaKING(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
angry

As if your pay master (MR PRESIDENT) has resigned over fulani's herdsmen killings over the Years, months plus the recent one which took place same date as your Wike's own.. Nonsense politicians everywhere...Politicising the killing of their citizens..

Mad people angry..!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
kcmichael:

Guy grow up,stop singing like an expired bird
won ti san ebo mo iya e!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
kcmichael:

Guy grow up,stop singing like an expired bird
won ti san ebo mo iya e!
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by millionboi2: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
You killed dem to accuse wike?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by dhabrite(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tell Buhari o resign first. The innocent lives the Fulani herdsmen have taken nkor...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Nicklaus619(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Go tell ya brain dead boss to resign first.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by noziz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
pls who knows about CEOAfrica situated in OYO state i got a job interview from them?. I don't know much about the organization. also any idea about their salary structure?
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Truth is Bitter,there was no cult war when Ameachi was the guv. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by onward4life(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
RZArecta:
Killings also happened in Kaduna, Adamawa and Benue (all APC states) I guess it's also safe to ask their governors to resign or since they were perpetrated by herdsmen who have the tacit backing of Mr president, then Buhari himself should resign. in fact, Buhari should just go back to Daura, Nigerians are tired of him cool

It was done by unknown soldiers

*Fela lives on*
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by 6pax: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wike is really encouraging killings in rivers state. His 3 :yeers reign has seen unprecedented killings in history of Rivers state
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
See as him carry Wike matter for head sotey him head don bald.

Ameachi, Omoku people should try and restore peace in their place. The governor won't go and stand in the streets of omoku to secure there.

I wonder if this politicians are humans

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by alhajisocrates: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Former Rivers State Gov/ Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has urged Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike to immediately resign from his office.

This came after the cross over incident that occurred in omoku, Rivers State.

How heavily armed men,in the early hours of Monday, fired shots on innocent worshipers returning from church.

Amaechi reacting to the sudden massacre, said Governor Wike has allegedly been motivating militant groups because of politics and election, adding that it was high time he acted on the oath he swore to protect lives and property.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/rivers-killings-wike-must-resign-rotimi-amaechi/

Pussy Cat of Ubima was that the reason you sent SARS to murder these innocent souls....just to discredit Wike?
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Myde4naija(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
As much I believe he is saying the truth, I can never take him serious on this cos he is actually saying it score a political point and that is so senseless as far as I'm concern.
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by jericco1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
look at this drunk
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by brookz: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oya comman make him na.
Both of you ar Blood sucking Vampires.
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Olukat(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Was the killings carried out to force Wike out?
I remember similar shouting/killings at Eleme junction during Gov. Omehia administration.
Hmmm...
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by cytell56: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Former Rivers State Gov/ Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has urged Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike to immediately resign from his office.

This came after the cross over incident that occurred in omoku, Rivers State.

How heavily armed men,in the early hours of Monday, fired shots on innocent worshipers returning from church.

Amaechi reacting to the sudden massacre, said Governor Wike has allegedly been motivating militant groups because of politics and election, adding that it was high time he acted on the oath he swore to protect lives and property.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/rivers-killings-wike-must-resign-rotimi-amaechi/

Propaganda
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Respect55(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is even enough ground to invite Amechi for questioning
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by mohims(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
The lion of Ubima has just spoken. That tout needs to resign
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Hairyrapunzel: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari Don resign? Make rotimi shift Jor

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by xynerise: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
See idiot asking someone performing better than him to resign undecided
Re: Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From London (photos) / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.