Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Sabbath - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sabbath (393 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sabbath by Deo1986(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
The owl hoots loudly, the wolves howls to the elipsed moon. The banshee screech in terror,. They all call mee in a thousand tongue; vei,venie, wa, zo, bia. They call me to the sabbath, the dark sabbath of the horned god. I hear a thousand voice rising to the night sky the drumming calls us and we are to answer. With my tripple horned goad i rise into the air flying over sleeping houses till we arrive at he groove. A red totem adorns the center and a chubby woman in the nude but veiled in a transparent silky linen of white and red danced. Then he enters the horned god. A man with the head of a donkey, his eyes glows red an aura of horror envelops him. I watched despondent silent in horror and awe. He performs the black mass on a naked virgin, we feast on a black communion his voice hoarse and dark. He recite the litany of abomination, he glorifies heresy, he curses the church, he glorifies and adorn our sins. In the dim light we are drunk with lust and sin. The horned god mount some high witches and he climax. His semen is gold coins, his sweat dropping on the ground becomes money. We danced with the chubby lady as the growing wind plays with her linen and hair. Many of us gets reward for our sin, some he flog for their merciful deeds. As the cock crows, we chant: hail union of the absurd, hail goat and donkey, hail tripple want of lust and money and power. Hide us among them. They should not know.'' so in their ignorance they are ruined. As the cock crows once announcing dawn, we fly in haste to our bed. Waking up with the money we earned that sabath.

(1) (Reply)

A Wonder Woman / Hustle Episode 2 / For Chima: A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.