Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Maybach "The Brand" - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maybach "The Brand" (1649 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
As much as I love cars. And cars and cars,I have seen a lot of cars with different dimensions and price ranges.
But no one here in nigeria seems to know the Maybach car. A sister car company from Mercedis.
Bugatti and lambourgonii Ferrari are all overhyped cars. They are just fancy sport. Cars.
But I can rightly tell u,this Maybach remains the costliest car so far,for the gentle men with class.And not rich-hustlers

What your take?

1 Like

Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
As much as I love cars. And cars and cars,I have seen a lot of cars with different dimensions and price ranges.
But no one here in nigeria seems to know the Maybach car. A sister car company from Mercedis.
Bugatti and lambourgonii Ferrari are all overhyped cars. They are just fancy sport. Cars.
But I can rightly tell u,this Maybach remains the costliest car so far,for the gentle men with class.And not rich-hustlers

What your take?

So which of the maybach is the costliest car? Pls don't tell me the exelero because that is a one off car, it's not a car u can go out there and buy from the dealership even if u have all the money in the world. U think say people on this car talk are ote?

1 Like

Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

So which of the maybach is the costliest car? Pls don't tell me the exelero because that is a one off car, it's not a car u can go out there and buy from the dealership even if u have all the money in the world. U think say people on this car talk are ote?
. I never said so,I only ask for own take. And by the way,is that all you know. About the EXCELERO?
Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
. I never said so,I only ask for own take. And by the way,is that all you know. About the EXCELERO?

Naa. U talked as if u have discovered an oilfield which nobody knew about based on this ur comment

IjeleNwa:
But no one here in nigeria seems to know the Maybach car.

And I can tell u that almost everyone on this cartalk know about the exelero before u even found out about it.

And this ur comment shows ur knowledge about cars is limited.

IjeleNwa:

Buggati, Ferrari and Lamborghini make performance cars. They will remove everything from the car just to save weight and improve performance. In some models they even use alcantara instead of leather just to save weight. Some don't have power seats, cup holders, premium audio, wood trim, etc. Anything to reduce weight, less weight means better performance. Maybach on the other hand make luxury cars, so expect leather everywhere, premium audio, posh back seat with cool box, softer ride, massage function, power everything, recycling seats, etc. But even at that rolls Royce still make better luxury cars so what are we talking?

2 Likes

Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Naa. U talked as if u have discovered an oilfield which nobody knew about based on this ur comment

And I can tell u that almost everyone on this cartalk know about the exelero before u even found out about it.
bro am a dealer, I just pop up this one to get a customer-market survey view,don't personalize it,by the. Way,be constructive
Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

And this ur comment shows ur knowledge about cars is limited.

Buggati, Ferrari and Lamborghini make performance cars. They will remove everything from the car just to save weight and improve performance. In some models they even use alcantara instead of leather just to save weight. Some don't have power seats, cup holders, premium audio, wood trim, etc. Anything to reduce weight, less weight means better performance. Maybach on the other hand make luxury cars, so expect leather everywhere, premium audio, posh back seat with cool box, softer ride, massage function, power everything, recycling seats, etc. But even at that rolls Royce still make better luxury cars so what are we talking?
you did ur research well
Re: Maybach "The Brand" by RZArecta(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Op, you don't know what you're talking about abeg cool
Re: Maybach "The Brand" by mammanbawa: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
OP, FYI the maybach is not the most expensive car. Ever heard of the Rolls Royce sweptail?
I'm sure you're talking about the exelero which is not a production car and it wasn't successful.
Talking about the high end performance cars you aforementioned, those cars are not meant for people after luxury. They're supposed to be driven hard and fast on tracks, maybach on the other hand make luxury vehicles powered by big v8/12 engines cos of their weight.
Mind you, different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
mammanbawa:
OP, FYI the maybach is not the most expensive car. Ever heard of the Rolls Royce sweptail?
I'm sure you're talking about the exelero which is not a production car and it wasn't successful.
Talking about the high end performance cars you aforementioned, those cars are not meant for people after luxury. They're supposed to be driven hard and fast on tracks, maybach on the other hand make luxury vehicles powered by big v8/12 engines cos of their weight.
Mind you, different strokes for different folks.
thanks for ur response,u were constructive nd straight forward wit out emotions.

1 Like

Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Ipfreely: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh boy. This gentleman got done dirty on his own thread.

Not cool you guys, not cool grin grin
Re: Maybach "The Brand" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Ipfreely:
Oh boy. This gentleman got done dirty on his own thread.

Not cool you guys, not cool grin grin
. No harm, I call it opinions and response. However little do they know that I way lay them to get a point

(1) (Reply)

Battle For Africa: Uber And Taxify Go Into Okada Business / Top Five (5) Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria / Audi Cars In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.