Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert (3617 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by laidelaitan(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerian singer cum comedian, Kenny Blaq who is notorious and very popular for transforming hit songs and infusing unbelievable humor did wonders with Olamide’s 2017 hit song WO!

Kenny Blaq left the audience at the Alibaba January concert shedding tears while rendering his Indian version of Olamide's hit song 'WO' even as they laughed!

Give it up for Kenny Blaq, he once again as in killed his performance!

See video of the Indian performance below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVxwVa4ktII

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by IamGoke(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alright.....
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by daveP(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eleketa re o, kate henshaw

1 Like

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol. Funny guy
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Hotshawarma(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmm some bloggers sha...how many people shedded tears in that video??smh...lol
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by julius976(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
This guy comedy doesnt move me rara. I know no wetin funny for him body sef
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by DrayZee: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
julius976:
This guy comedy doesnt move me rara. I know no wetin funny for him body sef
Try watching his videos more. To me, he's currently Nigeria's only true comedian. He's extremely creative.

2 Likes

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
DrayZee:

Try watching his videos more. To me, he's currently Nigeria's only true comedian. He's extremely creative.
Totally agree with u

1 Like

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by AbuMikey(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2018
DrayZee:

Kelvin Sapp does better music comedy than Kenny.

In Stand up comedy, Spontaneity is key.

With that, Bovi is the best Comedian in Nigeria and one of the the truest, along with Basket Mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by fecta: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Ok fecta
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by OKorowanta: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Dis guy gud pass gulder.
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Partnerbiz3: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Which tears?
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Raintaker(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2018
The guy is good, bloggers are mad.
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by Raintaker(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2018
AbuMikey:

With that, Bovi is the best Comedian in Nigeria and one of the the truest, along with Basket Mouth.
You sure don't know Kenny Black.

1 Like

Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by danbrowndmf(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
AbuMikey:

Correct! I Agree
Re: See How Kenny Blaq Moved The Audience To Tears At Ali Baba’s 2018 Concert by danbrowndmf(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Raintaker:
You sure don't know Kenny Black.
You Sure Dunno Kenny Sapp. Go Watch Is Pana Cover.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Hausa Girls Dancing Crazy Shaku Shaku [watch Video] / Banky W’s Car Finally Auctioned – See Who Won The Bid / Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.