Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? (21382 Views)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Restructuring: Why Are Notable Nigerians Silent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2018
enjoye UR NIGERIA WITHOUT COMPLAINING.... IPOB IS THE ONLY TERRORIST GROUP JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT..... WE ALL KNOW THAT SOME PPLS LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER BUT THEY DECEIVED U THE PUBLIC TO BACK THEM UP TO KILL THE ONLY GROUP CHALLENGING THEM AND THEIR MIND GAMES.....

what ever makes Nigeria worthless is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by reality1010: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm so pained seeing people run away from their fatherland because some group of people who carry sophisiticated weapons to tend cows attack them in their villages. Honestly I wish there is something I could do now to physically defend those guys no matter how costly.

Worst of it all is that the President is indifferent about this. The governors and local government authorities look so incapacitated. Well-meaning Nigerians feel less concerned because it hasn't gotten to their estates, mansions and houses. Everybody is sitting akimbo.

How long is this onslaught going to continue? Are we going to fold our hands and watch defenseless people being slaughtered like goats in their own lands?
The first gift creation gave to man was land. The bitterest of wars you'll ever fight is over your land.

But right here, we keep silent and watch people being killed and their lands being taken over by strangers including cows.

Guys don't you think this is a strategic genocide, be it religious or ethnic?
Don't you think there are wicked ulterior motives behind these attacks?

The primary reason why you have a neighbor is, to hAve someone speak up for you when you have no voice, to have someone fight for you when you are defenseless. If your neighbor keeps silent while you're being attacked, after you might have been dealt with, it will get to his turn. It is a chain reaction people!!!!!

We are all disappointing humanity by standing neutral in time of moral and human atrocities. Those guys being attacked need someone to speak up for them at least.

Guys we have to speak up so that our diversity remains intact. Agatu comes to mind. That village is a complete shadow now. It's also happening in Southern Kaduna and Adamawa. Lineages, tribes, generations, nations are gradually being exterminated.

We can't let this continue, guys we can't. My heart bleeds now. If there is anything you can do to make the cries of these people heard, please do.

My dear I weep for u.unfortunately we r indifferent in our attitude and culture which we v stocked to religiously as if we never had education.The Yoruba's v carved a system for themselves which is only Yoruba nothing else.As far as they r concerned everyone can be killed in Adamawa borno plateau Benue etc its none of their business but don't take away the food they r enjoying in buhari's govt.The Igbo believe everyone teemed up to massacre them.Others feel happy at d way Igbo is treated and in offices church businesses etc u must mention Igbo and speak against them to progress.therefore the igbos v leant their lessons by minding their business.The ijaws go it alone having suffered one of d worst treatment second to d igbos. Even if the whole of d ppl in d north central is wiped out it s none of their business.With all this back biting and back stabbing how do u expect others to speak for u?no they won't.Suddenly d voices of the Sultan of Sokoto and Emir Sanusi v gone cold after they threatened Numa ppl that they should not take d fulanis for granted.It s evident DAT they r all in support of this Fulani terrorist genocide being committed against others.So weep no more but learn how to stand on justice at all time because it might come to u one day.Even at that TIV leaders v been d worst enemies to themselves and others
Where is Paul Unongo? Governor Ortom should take his complains to him so that he can present it in his NEF and ACF.Peace is universal we everyone must protect it.
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu-nigeria will be worse than Somalia, Naira will worth less than tissue paper

Enjoy ur One Nigeria and stop complaining....u mentally enslaved

IPOB IS THE ONLY TERRORIST GROUP, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE COMMON CRIMINALS

An honest man is a dangerous man in an entity of lies and deceits
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
DerideGull:

The caption of this thread is very funny. What the hell is “well meaning Nigerians”? Nigeria does not have any well meaning jackass. Nigeria is a hallmark of insincerity, foolishness and double standard. Nigeria lost the sense of neighborhood when certain miscreants joined northern region of Nigeria to prosecute war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. Unity, not union, has died a natural dead in Nigeria. Nigeria is happily waiting for sudden disintegration.

They can cry blood....They are protesting on the street....soon the military will be there because they are disrupting the peaceful city
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by CioAngels(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm so pained seeing people run away from their fatherland because some group of people who carry sophisiticated weapons to tend cows attack them in their villages. Honestly I wish there is something I could do now to physically defend those guys no matter how costly.

Worst of it all is that the President is indifferent about this. The governors and local government authorities look so incapacitated. Well-meaning Nigerians feel less concerned because it hasn't gotten to their estates, mansions and houses. Everybody is sitting akimbo.

How long is this onslaught going to continue? Are we going to fold our hands and watch defenseless people being slaughtered like goats in their own lands?
The first gift creation gave to man was land. The bitterest of wars you'll ever fight is over your land.

But right here, we keep silent and watch people being killed and their lands being taken over by strangers including cows.

Guys don't you think this is a strategic genocide, be it religious or ethnic?
Don't you think there are wicked ulterior motives behind these attacks?

The primary reason why you have a neighbor is, to hAve someone speak up for you when you have no voice, to have someone fight for you when you are defenseless. If your neighbor keeps silent while you're being attacked, after you might have been dealt with, it will get to his turn. It is a chain reaction people!!!!!

We are all disappointing humanity by standing neutral in time of moral and human atrocities. Those guys being attacked need someone to speak up for them at least.

Guys we have to speak up so that our diversity remains intact. Agatu comes to mind. That village is a complete shadow now. It's also happening in Southern Kaduna and Adamawa. Lineages, tribes, generations, nations are gradually being exterminated.

We can't let this continue, guys we can't. My heart bleeds now. If there is anything you can do to make the cries of these people heard, please do.

The well meaning Nigerians are very happy and silent because they are gladly waiting to be conquered. Then, they will have nowhere to run to because Trump and Netanyahu will not welcome them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by CioAngels(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
While Fayose is protecting his people, Okowa is telling his people not to retaliate and make peace when his people are being maim, raped and killed. By his grace they wont go there again, but if they do, only Okowa's family will be touched. Okowa is using his people as collateral to be in the book of the president. Shameless leaders.
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What are they? I pray tell

Nigeria's greatest problem is that people within her do not love her......... Except maybe the igbos who have a 50/50 stance in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by tunde37(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2018
many of the leader are also having cows with them...so they got nothing to say about it. we just have to protect ourselves until we have money and travel out of Nigeria to a better country, because nija Don tire me now.
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by freeze20: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Blacks are hypocrites I guess..

This is another reason why I criticize igbos always with their "I before others" mentality.

Had it been GEJ performed well and was allowed to carry every region along, instead of them hijacking his govt., Yorubas would have stood by him and things will be going fine.

Now look at the country.. GEJ failed and there was no way he could continue.

Everything Igbos think they had cornered from Yorubas have all been taken from them by Hausas and Fulanis. Now they are the ones wailing day and night.
Your mumuness no get part two I swear. What an obssession angry
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enice:
you are no different from the herdsmen you condemn because if given the chance you will do same. You are talking about killing because you are filled with it. Remove this hatred from your heart this 2018.
you can't compare me with you or your blood thirsty kunu heads brothers because y'all don't have a single kidney not to call of a soul because you sold them all to the devil himself,
So you are happy with the way harmless innocents were killed?
Honestly speaking you're devil yourself ..I didn't realize on time oloshi
Re: Why Are Well Meaning Nigerians Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Uchek(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Blacks are hypocrites I guess..

This is another reason why I criticize igbos always with their "I before others" mentality.

Had it been GEJ performed well and was allowed to carry every region along, instead of them hijacking his govt., Yorubas would have stood by him and things will be going fine.

Now look at the country.. GEJ failed and there was no way he could continue.

Everything Igbos think they had cornered from Yorubas have all been taken from them by Hausas and Fulanis. Now they are the ones wailing day and night.

Typical Yoruba man: pedestrian and myopic in thinking. Instead of you focusing on the issue and the failure of Buhari Presidency (whom your tribe voted for) in providing the least service expected of a government - protection of life and property - you just had to inject the Igbo bogeyman into the issue. Really 5 years of GEJ is the reason why we have all the problems we have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Godwin Meliga / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.