Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School (27546 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lilian Esoro is Doing a great Job in her course the rid the society Kids without home or family to lean on,Below Are Exclusive photos of Lilian Esoro Foundation Distributing School bags,Cartons of Indomie,Books and Sandals to the Poor and less privileged as they go back to school!

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/lilian-esoro-gifts-street-children-school-bagssandals-feeding-money-as-they-go-back-to-school/

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
More photos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun ,
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by realisticwise: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
if she's dis good hearted then why couldn't she tolerate her husband?

22 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Kimy97(f): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
God bless her.. On my way to do mine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by johnero353(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow! Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by berrystunn(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Any where in Nigeria you hear Kids are leaders of tomorrow.... Is a scam... Maybe youth leader at the age of 62.

This is packaging Those kids don't look like Kids without home or family's.

Arrangement and scam everywhere....

25 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by xreal: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's difficult for this to happen without expecting something in return.

Is she eyeing a seat in 2019?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by unto(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
God bless her

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
She tried.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Xinzu: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
That Ubi Franklin money cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by AverageAnnie(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
My look-alike actress. ..lol..some people will still doubt me.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
unto:
God bless her
Which yeye God be that. She was blessed by her handwork.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by favourmic(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
some guys are funny shaa just becos you won 50k at bet9ja shop... you now change your name to Emeka Arab money grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good...

But that lady fine o
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by macarson2k(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun ,

God will bless her the more and grant all her heart desires Amen.
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by seunmohmoh(f): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
cool
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Elnino4ladies: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeye woman that can't stay in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by thowbie7ven(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
realisticwise:
I wish she could have been dis good in her marriage
So what's the correlation between her marriage and what she's doing now?...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Elnino4ladies: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:

I like your boobs
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by geostrata(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
h
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I can't see her gifting any Indomie cartoon there

She's only giving them some pieces
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by VanBommel(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
And so? Should I inhale popcorn?? undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Mariangeles(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good job nurse Abigail... We can all make a difference with the little we can give.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Bollinger(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:

Someone's been lying to you grin.
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
One thing that is sweeter than giving to the poor/needy, are the pictures you take while doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
realisticwise:
I wish she could have been dis good in her marriage

Two people make the marriage work.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.