Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School (27552 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by JamesRiley(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jeromegwer:
Why is football played for 45 minutes in each
half? Gianni Infantino failed to answer this
question at the latest press conference.
Even the so called sports analysts, sports
scientists and soccer legends do not know why.
Just to help out you and all those who do not
know, here is the answer:
There are 2 teams and there are 11 players in
each team, i.e 22 players.
Each player brings his own 2 balls (hidden in his
sports underwear)!
So in total there are 2 times 22 equals 44 balls.
There's one ball on the ground itself, being
played.
Thus the grand total is 45.
That's the answer.!!!!
Of course, Sometimes there's extra time of 2
minutes.
(which is the referee's balls)
Soccer analyst

My guy d igbo way do u dis tin was given 2 u by satan himself

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Harrynight:

i like ppl lik u!

i wish i cud b dat BOLD

Haha no time bro. U can't say where u will meet ur missing rib
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Harrynight:

i like ppl lik u!

i wish i cud b dat BOLD

No time bro, e fit be male operating that account like that. NL na Bleep up place
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
castrol180:

Omo iwo ma dun lori timu timu o! Omu e lasan pillow ni o. but I don't know if a guy is behind this moniker...
grin bad boy
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Adukey(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

Someone's been lying to you grin.
Lol
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by notoriousbabe: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
realisticwise:
if she's dis good hearted then why couldn't she tolerate her husband?
film trick and political ambition
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by stblessing(f): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awwwwww, cute. God Bless Her
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nizguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:
My look-alike actress. ..lol..some people will still doubt me.

I tot u were joking not until I spied on ur dp lo and behold ur neck is not good enough to behold grin
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by izayavotu: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
mr @nizguy you spied and you saw fine girl @averageannie and u used ur mouth to say her neck is not good enuf to behold. how ur mama, sister, wife, gf, daughter neck b like... it has to be something stranger than hers...
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by izayavotu: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nizguy:

I tot u were joking not until I spied on ur dp lo and behold ur neck is not good enough to behold grin

mr @nizguy you spied and you saw fine girl @averageannie and u used ur mouth to say her neck is not good enuf to behold. how ur mama, sister, wife, gf, daughter neck b like... it has to be something stranger than hers...
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Ayomide2614: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
favourmic:
some guys are funny shaa just becos you won 50k at bet9ja shop... you now change your name to Emeka Arab money grin grin
what has this got to do with the post now??
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by overdoseme: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Olihilistic i pity u, only a foolish person Like u will not acknowledge GOD's work. Be warned so that u won't be doomed by GOD's anger.
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nizguy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
izayavotu:

U should have compared her with my gf not my mom or sister, maybe u don't have any at. Any accept my hert felt sympathy undecided
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Originalsly: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

This is packaging Those kids don't look like Kids without home or family's.

That's what got me thinking this is not about helping the less fortunate.....there is more to this.
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
If she really wants to do charity work, she should visit the slums in nigeria, she will see the real poor children.
And why does she have to take a photos of her so called kindness? the school are supposed to provide them shits Anyway!
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by horia: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
olihilistic:

Which yeye God be that.
She was blessed by her handwork.
since you think that the works of your hand can Prosper you why are you angry with God.
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by berrystunn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Originalsly:

That's what got me thinking this is not about helping the less fortunate.....there is more to this.

Yes bro...

She set of a platform to beg /get money from high level...political
From one office to another ...unto NGO .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by horia: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
If she really wants to do charity work, she should visit the slums in nigeria, she will see the real poor children.
And why does she have to take a photos of her so called kindness? the school are supposed to provide them shits Anyway!
people like you would always complain. She doesn't take photos you'ld say she is selfish she takes photos, it "so called kindness" undecided
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
horia:
people like you would always complain. She doesn't take photos you'ld say she is selfish she takes photos, it "so called kindness" undecided
i ve made my opinion, you don't have to like it, i wonder how you came to your conclusions, Anyway you are also allowed an opinion grin
i wellcome your opinions. Ciao! grin
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by sheDD(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
olihilistic:
Which yeye God be that. She was blessed by her handwork.
haba oga!!
Na fight??
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jeromegwer:
Why is football played for 45 minutes in each
half? Gianni Infantino failed to answer this
question at the latest press conference.
Even the so called sports analysts, sports
scientists and soccer legends do not know why.
Just to help out you and all those who do not
know, here is the answer:
There are 2 teams and there are 11 players in
each team, i.e 22 players.
Each player brings his own 2 balls (hidden in his
sports underwear)!
So in total there are 2 times 22 equals 44 balls.
There's one ball on the ground itself, being
played.
Thus the grand total is 45.
That's the answer.!!!!
Of course, Sometimes there's extra time of 2
minutes.
(which is the referee's balls)
Soccer analyst
lol...so d lines men balls no follow? Or that's when d xtra time is longer and I guess for female their boobi represents d 2balls each
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by Harrynight(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Haha no time bro. U can't say where u will meet ur missing rib

na so ma guy carry go

i pray she get bck to u shaa
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by phemmyfour: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:
she fine pass you....... You try sha
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by TonyRoland(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
AverageAnnie:
yeah
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by trumpcoat(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
realisticwise:
Re: Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School by povertyworse1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
realisticwise:
. Her
life, her decision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.