Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) (49919 Views)

What Mercy Aigbe Wore That Got Nigerians Talking (photos) / The Expensive Cloth Aisha Buhari Wore That Got People Talking (photos) / See The Shoe Duncan Mighty Wore That Every One Is Talking About (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
G
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
We no go hear word again because of red dress...
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Koolking(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
African Women fighting over dress while others in developed world are fighting over inventing the best devices and processes the world can use for good life.

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Richardabbey(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Show Her Mercy Na
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
brainpulse:
I think I am beginning to suspect this controversy as a setup to make the cloth or the designer famous
Na yeye famous be that oo.
will only cost her bad market publicity.

2 Likes

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by lunacol(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Bambless1:
So Na borrow Pose all these our yeye celebrity dey do ehn? Bad market for Aunty Mercy

Meanwhile

Eku Oju lona Fun sinima titun ti a pe akole reni ASO IGBEYAWO (The Wedding Gown) Sinima yi koja afenuroyin written and produced by Rikatyome awon agbagba osere lo kopa ninu sinima yi

Awon Bi MERCY AIGBE
UNKNOWN BRIDE & UNKNOWN MODEL o ti wa lori DVD nikan e ma ra oooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
ok

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by rose54321: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Bambless1:
So Na borrow Pose all these our yeye celebrity dey do ehn? Bad market for Aunty Mercy

Meanwhile

Eku Oju lona Fun sinima titun ti a pe akole reni ASO IGBEYAWO (The Wedding Gown) Sinima yi koja afenuroyin written and produced by Rikatyome awon agbagba osere lo kopa ninu sinima yi

Awon Bi MERCY AIGBE
UNKNOWN BRIDE & UNKNOWN MODEL o ti wa lori DVD nikan e ma ra oooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy

This ain't new na. You really think any celebrity in the world owns all they wear. Not possible that will be a bastardly large wardrobe.
Alot of designers have arrangement with them to market their designs. It's not a new trend, it's part of the business, they get paid for the marketing.

4 Likes

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Awoo88: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Ovems:
When I first saw the controversy surrounding the dress, I said to myself that it may not be the bride's own after all she is not the only one that has the material. But everyone that has worn the dress keeps tagging the tailor. 2018 is not doing this tailor good sha. It's her year of not so good exposure.
The tailor was using the dress to advertise herself. She was giving the dress to everybody to pose with. That tailor is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Me that a tailor turned my dress she made for me that I took back for her to adjust, she used it as spare parts for another dress, naija tailrors eh
sparepart indeed grin

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by delpee(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2018
This is terrible! Messing up a bride on her wedding day is soooo wicked!!
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Bambless1(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2018
rose54321:

This ain't new na. You really think any celebrity in the world owns all they wear. Not possible that will be a bastardly large wardrobe.
Alot of designers have arrangement with them to market their designs. It's not a new trend, it's part of the business, they get paid for the marketing.
but what they did to the innocent bride's unfair

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by tylesh(f): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2018
How come this one dress dey enter lepa and orobo shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Tailor don exile.........women and their way of life.....must everything be brought to the public....I pity Una ooo
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2018
Haha...#sipssobo
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Bambless1:

Meanwhile

Awon Bi MERCY AIGBE
lol,u funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Bambless1(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2018
holluphemydavid:

lol,u funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy mark my word dem go do the movie soon you no nollywood na
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by ajepako(f): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Thank God my tailor, lya Olumide is deaf (No kidding)

I just show her what l want in a catalogue and ask her son how much I'm paying and when it will be delivered.... Nothing less than 10 days

Shikena

No risk of sharing my sewn clothes with any bitchhh

I just pray I'm not wrong sha

2 Likes

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Chukazu: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Ovems:
When I first saw the controversy surrounding the dress, I said to myself that it may not be the bride's own after all she is not the only one that has the material. But everyone that has worn the dress keeps tagging the tailor. 2018 is not doing this tailor good sha. It's her year of not so good exposure.

But am sure it should favor her .

Regardless of the controversy, people would admire her dexterity and court her unique touch

"Bad news is good news after all"

I guess she wanted to trend like Ebuka's tailor cheesy (the guy trended so well that INSPIRATION FM invited him for an interview)
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Chukazu: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2018
ajepako:
Thank God my tailor, lya Olumide is deaf (No kidding)

I just show her what l want in a catalogue and ask her son how much I'm paying and when it will be delivered.... Nothing less than 10 days

Shikena

No risk of sharing my sewn clothes with any bitchhh

I just pray I'm not wrong sha

Yes you are wrong...I know iya olumide, I tried out your dress on my sister... tongue
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Chukazu:

Yes you are wrong...I know iya olumide, I tried out your dress on my sister... tongue
:

Bros, you can lie for Africa eh

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
if i were dis lady,i will sue dat tailor
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by alextayo(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018
I lost faith in Nigerian tailor, the day I gave my tailor friend (Julius) an adire material to sow for me. A birthday gift from my mother for that matter.

After several unsuccessful visits to his shop, Lo and behold, I saw my precious cloth on Julius the following Sunday. I couldn't believe it happened until he confessed and apologized.

Never trust a Nigerian tailor.

1 Like

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by elchymo: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
The best way to treat ur dealings with tailors is, if you give them a job to sow a likely expensive dress for a very big occasion and the likes that can't afford any disappointments whatsoever, have your lawyer draft out an agreement/MoU. Signed by both parties!! Finish!! Any breach, u fit use am finish their career.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by jobbers: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2018
hmmmm
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Her village people have finally picked her call.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by grandstar(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
I honestly detest this dress and feel very little pity for the denied bride as it is slutty.

She might as well go butt naked.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Nobodys(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
grandstar:
I honestly detest this dress and feel very little pity for the denied bride as it is slutty.

She might as well go butt naked.

oga before you call someone a slut look very well...that's a material not skin..
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Ovems(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

The tailor brought the bad exposure, upon herself. What nonsense is all this? shocked How can she be giving a dress which was paid for by another client, to someone else to wear? Now, 2 people have worn the dress apart from the real owner! How disrespectful! It is all shades of wrong!! angry She is lucky that the bride in question is not related to me. She for see trouble, with a capital 'T.'
Yes you are right. The tailor did a very stupid thing.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Ovems(f): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Awoo88:

The tailor was using the dress to advertise herself. She was giving the dress to everybody to pose with. That tailor is a criminal.
I guess she thought the bride won't give the dress the exposure that it deserves hence giving it to Mercy. Which is really wrong. She should have bought her own material and made something else for a celeb to wear.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Ovems(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chukazu:

But am sure it should favor her .

Regardless of the controversy, people would admire her dexterity and court her unique touch

"Bad news is good news after all"

I guess she wanted to trend like Ebuka's tailor cheesy (the guy trended so well that INSPIRATION FM invited him for an interview)
Yeah, they said any publicity is good publicity in showbiz but this her own is not good o. Ebuka's tailor didn't have any controversy attached to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.