Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) (49948 Views)

What Mercy Aigbe Wore That Got Nigerians Talking (photos) / The Expensive Cloth Aisha Buhari Wore That Got People Talking (photos) / See The Shoe Duncan Mighty Wore That Every One Is Talking About (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nor be small thing o, she removed the design on my own for another person who she said was urgent zonly for her to get to the market,she couldn't get the same design, that is how my dress ended up spending a month with her
sinaj:
sparepart indeed grin

Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by grandstar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
oga before you call someone a slut look very well...that's a material not skin..

I said it looks slutty and not that she's a slu.t

Big difference between the 2.

The dress isn't decent
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
grandstar:

I said it looks slutty and not that she's a slu.t

Big difference between the 2.

The dress isn't decent
okay sir... I thought Maybe you thought it was her skin on display.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
okay sir... I thought Maybe you thought it was her skin on display.

It's not her skin? shocked

You sure
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by sinaj(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Nor be small thing o, she removed the design on my own for another person who she said was urgent zonly for her to get to the market,she couldn't get the same design, that is how my dress ended up spending a month with her
This is why I dnt allow my cloth stay past a week in a tailor's shop. If I meet my tailor, nd he tells me he doesnt have d time to sew it within a week, I will just take it back to my house jeje to avoid stories dat touch.

I've had so many bad xperience with dem, one of them evn lost my fabric nd it ended in sorry.
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Awoo88: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ovems:

I guess she thought the bride won't give the dress the exposure that it deserves hence giving it to Mercy. Which is really wrong. She should have bought her own material and made something else for a celeb to wear.
What she did was criminal and the client should sue her for damages
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
This is why I dnt allow my cloth stay past a week in a tailor's shop. If I meet my tailor, nd he tells me he doesnt have d time to sew it within a week, I will just take it back to my house jeje to avoid stories dat touch.

I've had so many bad xperience with dem, one of them evn lost my fabric nd it ended in sorry.

its not that I left it with her o, the zip kept opening by it self so I took it back so she could change it
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by Machebyne: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abi
Re: A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) by laudate: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
alextayo:
I lost faith in Nigerian tailor, the day I gave my tailor friend (Julius) an adire material to sow for me. A birthday gift from my mother for that matter.

After several unsuccessful visits to his shop, Lo and behold, I saw my precious cloth on Julius the following Sunday. I couldn't believe it happened until he confessed and apologized.

Never trust a Nigerian tailor.

Oh my goodness!! cheesy What did you do to Julius? Did he pay you enough to cover the cost of the fabric?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.