Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria (404 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / 2019:I Am Still In The Presidential Race - Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria by Alphafeezay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello Nairalanders/Admins and Moderators.

Looking at the diverse nature of Nairaland members, dont you think we can support a member from here and contest for the 2019 presidential elections?

Nairaland is the largest forum in Africa I think, we have beautiful ideas and intelligent minds here. If we start this movement, I am 100% confident we can achieve our aim, nothing is impossible!!!

Let us drop ethno-religious sentiments and come together to make this possible.
It is possible.
We can do a thorough search and present 2 people to run for the office of the President and Vice president of Nigeria from this platform. It is possible!!!

We can come together and sacrifice our resources, talents and services to make this possible..... It is possible!!!

Up to you the Mods, let's create a thread and discus more.

Alpha Edogbo
Re: 2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria by TheUbermensch: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
You don't know how difficult what you're asking is.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria by Alphafeezay(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
You don't know how difficult what you're asking is.

Extremely difficult, but Possible and achievable.
Re: 2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria by Florblu(f): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good idea!
But what do we do to the sharks in here?

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Suggest A Nairalander Contest For President Of Nigeria by Alphafeezay(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Florblu:
Good idea!

But what do we do to the sharks in here?

By "sharks" you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Second Term: PDP Asks Amaechi To Resign As Minister / 2019 ELECTION: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Has Planned To Contest With Buhari / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.