Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can I Travel With More Than One Box? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel With More Than One Box? (994 Views)

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? / Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel With More Than One Box? by thorrvik55(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Plz guys I need little help from anyone that has traveled with God is good motors before... I am to travel to Abuja tomorrow, I normally travel with peace mass transit but this time I decided to try God is good motors so I went to their park and paid 4 a seat, when I got home I received a text message dat I should come with just one small box. My luggage is 2 boxes and 1 bag... I want to know if I will be able to travel with my luggage tomorrow or not.

When I get there, if they say my luggage is too much, I will kindly ask them to refund my money...

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel With More Than One Box? by Rexnegro(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Since they have told u beforehand just adjust ur items and try to travel obediently not to regret it later

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel With More Than One Box? by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2018
thorrvik55, go with your boxes to their office. If the boxes are not too big it would be accepted. But if they are probably too big you may be asked to pay for an extra seat. And make sure you arrive 30 mins before check in else you will pay a lateness fee of 1000 naira. Wishing you a safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel With More Than One Box? by ericbertrand(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
G
Re: Can I Travel With More Than One Box? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Prettiepearlz:
thorrvik55, go with your boxes to their office. If the boxes are not too big it would be accepted. But if they are probably too big you may be asked to pay for an extra seat. And make sure you arrive 30 mins before check in else you will pay a lateness fee of 1000 naira. Wishing you a safe journey.
Are you married smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Foreign Destination You Can & Should Visit Is.. / Study In Norway Admission Requirements For Nigerian Students / How To Get To SANGOTEDO From CSM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.