Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Please Help Cure A Nairalander - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Cure A Nairalander (1301 Views)

5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / Help!!! Cure For Heavy Menstrual Flow? / HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Cure A Nairalander by edoboy33(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have been experiencing a tingling feeling all over my face and funny movement at the back of my head for quite sometime now.it all started with head bumps I got from barbing salon which I successfully treated with fun bact A ,sulphur ointment and Lincomycin..the tingling feeling and movement seems to go when I take meds but comes back again after sometime.
please I need suggestions on drugs to cure this problem ..thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by bibijay123(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
I think you should see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by SUPERPACK: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2018
edoboy33:
I have been experiencing a tingling feeling all over my face and funny movement at the back of my head for quite sometime now.it all started with head bumps I got from barbing salon which I successfully treated with fun bact A ,sulphur ointment and Lincomycin..the tingling feeling and movement seems to go when I take meds but comes back again after sometime.
please I need suggestions on drugs to cure this problem ..thanks in anticipation
http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/numbness-anxiety-symptom.shtml.
also see your doctor incase
Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by babyt66: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please before you take any drug always try to know the side effect.
That is one of the side effect of lincomycin
Watsapp on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Bro,see a doctor
Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by DrULifestyle: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2018
edoboy33:

Bumps on the back of the head that form after a close shave at a barber's salon are sometimes called "barber's rash". In some cases, these lumps and bumps can persist and even join together to form a mass on the back of the head/neck. This is a condition of folliculitis known as AKN (acne keloidalis nuchae). Medications may help with the symptoms of this condition, but in most cases the condition continues to reoccur. If addressed in its earlier stages, laser treatments may effectively get rid of these bumps on the back of the head. Otherwise, surgical removal is necessary to cure the condition.

I recommend visiting a doctor near you for a proper diagnosis, after which a treatment plan may be decided.

You can find more information about this condition, as well as the types of treatment options available, in this link: https://dru.com/acne-keloidalis-nuchae/akn-bumps-on-the-back-of-the-head-and-neck/
Re: Please Help Cure A Nairalander by edoboy33(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
DrULifestyle:

Bumps on the back of the head that form after a close shave at a barber's salon are sometimes called "barber's rash". In some cases, these lumps and bumps can persist and even join together to form a mass on the back of the head/neck. This is a condition of folliculitis known as AKN (acne keloidalis nuchae). Medications may help with the symptoms of this condition, but in most cases the condition continues to reoccur. If addressed in its earlier stages, laser treatments may effectively get rid of these bumps on the back of the head. Otherwise, surgical removal is necessary to cure the condition.

I recommend visiting a doctor near you for a proper diagnosis, after which a treatment plan may be decided.

You can find more information about this condition, as well as the types of treatment options available, in this link: https://dru.com/acne-keloidalis-nuchae/akn-bumps-on-the-back-of-the-head-and-neck/
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Hepatitis B / Help, My Son's Ringworm Is Refusing To Heal / How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.