Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model (15447 Views)

World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year / New Mysterious Car Design 2018 Toyota Monster Kill It / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Automotive1(m): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2018
[img]https:///a/img922/2088/VL297k.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///a/img924/7596/XPfSXy.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///a/img922/9537/doIUwA.jpg[/img]

You don’t have to be a design expert to easily see that Audi’s designs have been quite repetitive in recent years, but all that is about to change.

Plenty of automakers fall into the pattern of creating many different cars with the same look which makes it easier for the public to recognize the brand.

Audi's chief executive said the repetitive design process was used to make Audis more recognisable in newer and emerging markets. “Now we are well known in major markets like China, we can begin to change this philosophy and give each car its own look.”

By getting rid of the internal combustion engine to adopt a fully electric powertrain, Audi’s designers believes the biggest step forward for design will come when the marque launches more electric cars after the E-tron quattro SUV, which will give them more freedom to alter the proportions and pave the way for a new design that will go in a very different way.

Audi began the process of design differentiation with the Q2. The model features a reinterpretation of the brand’s signature grille as well as wedge-shaped headlights and large air inlets. These has been followed by the all-new A8 flagship and the sleek A7 Sportback.

Source https://autojosh.com/audi-ditches-russian-doll-car-design-can-better-differentiate-car-models/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Guys observe that the first 6 comments were made at exactly 7.17 am but mine came first The speed of GLO 4g grin

31 Likes

Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by shaddi(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
G-Wagon still takes the lead on retaining traditional looks....Benz all the way!!!
Thanks to 9Mobile i was 2nd to comment...!!

2 Likes

Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by kaycious: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
nice ride
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by chijioke17(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
C
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Lajet: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice car
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by unitysheart(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Okay. I never get money to buy car. I will be ready when Audi will be ready.
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by pythonkid(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Yea
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by BTT(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
I'd rather this doesn't change.

But then, who am I in the scheme of things.
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2018
They try
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2018
They tried
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Guilderland1(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2018
AUDI cars are always good in wasting fuel, I rather buy innoson or Ogbuawa motorcycle from NNEWI.

1 Like

Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by buskie13(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2018
God bless us all that don't have to have nice cars this year
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by AiiVee(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Alrighty..Innoson, oya oo start production of our own Nigerian made cars
For AiiVee, car gats come this year
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by dreamworld: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2018
angry
Edoloaded:
Guys observe that the first 6 comments were made at exactly 7.17 am but mine came first The speed of GLO 4g grin
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by elRamani(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
my grannie's best brand � ;Dmy grannie's best brand �
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by ironheart(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Do you mean boring car design?
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Abusule007: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2018
chijioke17:
C
SnakeXenzia:
cheesy
shaddi:
d
All these space bookers self undecided
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by chijioke17(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Abusule007:

All these space bookers self undecided
Na person footsteps I dey follow
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by CriticMaestro: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2018
How does Russia plays into this?
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Bizibi(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2018
I love the Audi s5 model,they did a good job on that car....
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Nissan is another car brand that also needs to toe this path
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Bhella5(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
elRamani:
my grannie's best brand � ;Dmy grannie's best brand �
Is she from Benin City?
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by PoisonedOne: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
I heard the 2018 Audi a8 is one of the most techy piece of automobile to drive. I've watched its review several times on YouTube ; how I wish their cars don't cost an arm and a leg.
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by newslifeop: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Gud
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by Drizzyd: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lajet:
Nice car
Re: Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model by DaimlerBen(m): 2:27am On Jan 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Motorists Driving With Earphones Risk Six Months In Jail – FRSC / World’s First Self-driving Race Car Completes Hillclimb Without A Driver In It / Car Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.