Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers (1969 Views)

5 African First Ladies Who Allegedly Cheated On Thier Husband. / Is UBA BANK Having A Network Issue? / Anambra State Board Of Internal Revenue Seals All The UBA Bank In The State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers by nadisman(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2018
OK late last year uba started dis dia maintenance shit but I realized it was more Dan required until dis yre 2018 as am writing this topic they debited me of 104 naira for December maintenance only so I want to know if am d only one affected on this because I tried to transfer all my cash to my order bank but dey won't let me....
thank you.
signed nadisxworld.

Re: Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers by dammytosh: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2018
The narration is clear enough.
Re: Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers by bot101(m): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2018
See my own ooo, and I wasn't notified via SMS. These people dey thief ooo!!

Re: Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers by Chuks9000: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2018
nadisman:
OK late last year uba started dis dia maintenance shit but I realized it was more Dan required until dis yre 2018 as am writing this topic they debited me of 104 naira for December maintenance only so I want to know if am d only one affected on this because I tried to transfer all my cash to my order bank but dey won't let me....
thank you.
signed nadisxworld.

Please what do you mean by they won't let you? You sound like they make decisions for you...
Re: Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers by femioyewale: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Please I would suggest we all exercise patience. I had similar issues and it was rectified. UBA is one of the reliable Banks we have in the country.

(1) (Reply)

6 Points To Remember Prior To Working With A Plumber / A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! / Aww! Cute Photos Of Tonto Dike And Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.