Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"What Are Your Goals For 2018?" - AY Asks Fans, Talked About Achievement Of 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What Are Your Goals For 2018?" - AY Asks Fans, Talked About Achievement Of 2017 (362 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What Are Your Goals For 2018?" - AY Asks Fans, Talked About Achievement Of 2017 by hypemanifeanyi: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Multiple Award winning movie producer, actor and comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY has taken to Instagram to write about his goals of 2017 and the ones to come this 2018.

He also asked his loyal fans about their goals of 2018 in a inspiring and educating Instagram post, the comedian wrote;

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR 2018?

Setting goals is the first step of turning the invisible into visible as we step into the new year like a chapter in a book waiting to be wriiten.

It's that time of the year again. A new year with better me and premium target objectives. it's actually very healthy and important for everyone to set some goals at the beginning of the year. I don't know about you, but i am setting my goals high in 2018, and won't stop till i get there.

Having made it into the Guinness world records with '30 Days in Atlanta', and with the success of my last movie '10 Days in Sun City', i see myself going on location for another blockbuster creation this month in Abuja. Also my sold out 'AY Live Show in Owerri' has further opened my eyes into expanding the shows to new locations within and outside Nigeria this year. Don't forget the Makun Brothers coming to take over your TV sets in the next few quarters.

Above all, it will be nice to creatively reposition the AY brand in 2018, by consistently engaging my collective 8 Million follows on the social media space with contents that will further attract more followers, and corporate activations/endorsements. #happynewyear #goals

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/what-are-your-goals-for-2018-ay-asks.html

Re: "What Are Your Goals For 2018?" - AY Asks Fans, Talked About Achievement Of 2017 by Bambless1(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Kenny Ogungbe Stopped Eedris Abdulkareem From “sleeping With Ladies“ / We Are Not “fighting” – Lanre Gentry Reveals about Mercy aigbe / Hate NTEL Mifi???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.