Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode (321 Views)

Ambode State Of Origin / How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud / Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode by Worldtopnewsng: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode

…Visits construction site, assures property owners of full compensation 
…Appeals for cooperation of community leaders, residents

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday inspected the site of the ongoing construction of the Pen Cinema Flyover, assuring that the project will be delivered in the next 10 months.

Governor Ambode, accompanied by key members of his cabinet, said the 1.4km Flyover which will run from Agege down to the Abeokuta Expressway, will be a key intervention strategy by his administration to address the perennial traffic often associated with the area.

Addressing scores of residents who thronged out to catch a glimpse of him, Governor Ambode said though the project might bring about some inconveniences, he assured them that the end result will change the face of Agege forever.

“I greet all the people in Agege community. This year will be a prosperous year for all of you. You know, I’ve always wanted to do something in this community, I want to reduce the sufferings that arise from the traffic congestion in this neighbourhood, so I have decided to do the Pen Cinema Flyover starting from the beginning of this road by Total and then run straight for one kilometre down and then an additional 400metres, totalling 1.4km to decongest this neighbourhood up to the Abeokuta Expressway.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/pen-cinema-flyover-will-be-ready-in-10-months-ambode/
Re: Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode by pappy4real(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
nice development. we await its completion. Ambode is singlehandedly a plus to d APC govt. kudos

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s National Assembly, Anti-ngo Bill & Authoritarianism / Get All Your Buildings And Renovation Jobs Done / Fire Razes 100 Shops In Oyo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.