Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola (1329 Views)

Diphtheria: A Preventable Infectious Disease / The Trumpet News Updates / Pen Cinema Flyover Will Be Ready In 10 Months – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola by Akinlab15(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2018
My Trumpet flyover bridge will stop preventable deaths -Aregbesola

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State said yesterday that the flyover bridge he built on the Osogbo/Ife-Ibadan expressway would stop incessant motor accidents and preventable deaths on the road.

Speaking at a colloquium organised by Progressive e-Group in Osogbo, the state capital to review his seven year old administra-tion, Aregbesola said he had fulfilled his campaign promises and made positive impact on the lives of people of the state.

“We have completed the Trumpet flyover bridge on the Osogbo/Ife-Ibadan expressway and this will certainly stop incessant motor accidents at the Gbongan junction and preventable deaths on the road,” he said.

“Motorists are already using that bridge and when I looked at that bridge, I told myself that even on the day of judgement, that bridge alone is enough to speak for me before God.”

The governor commen-ded the Progressive e-Group and all youths in the state for their genuine interest in the development of the state and charged them to remain committed to the growth and progress of the state.

Re: Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola by emmasege: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Aregbesola is one big idiot. That flyover is more needed at olaiya and oke fia junctions of the state capital, and not on a federal government road which has no traffic challenge.
Re: Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola by Cutealexio(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Bro, I understand your point but this bridge will prevent the numerous accidents that occurs on that particular spot on weekly basis. These occurs when vehicle coming from Ibadan end are trying to make detour into the Oshogbo
road. Hundreds of lives have been lost on that spot alone,Bro .Flyover is not so needed in Oke fia and olaiya because the roads are big and well planned with existing traffic lights (you never get to stand on a point for more than five minutes).Apart from that alot of towns and cities for example Gbogan, Ode Omu, Ede and even Ibadan will benefit from this because it's a first tier road
emmasege:
Aregbesola is one big idiot. That flyover is more needed at olaiya and oke fia junctions of the state capital, and not on a federal government road which has no traffic challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Six Men Arrested For Using Sim Cards From Stolen Phones To Transfer Funds / Mix Reaction As Phd Wife Knelt Down In Public (convocation Arena) Thank Husbby / Blco Call And Load Available SPIRAL CONSULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.