Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) (1012 Views)

Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange / Buy And Sell Your Bitcoins And Altcoins Here!!! / Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by christnazirite(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Due to the numerous posts about cryptocurrency threads scattered on this board
I decided to create a thread that will address this issue.

I urge every one on this board to correct me, give their opinions about every topics that will posted here and also contribute in whatever way you can to make this thread worth it.

I will try as much as possible not to be biased in this write up. This trend where you can post news, investment affliate links (shortened....check google link shorten er)
No spam please
No asking for email
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members.

thanks..............

LET DO THIS THIS
Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by Xavier111: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
ok. i'm following.
Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by Hardeybaryor(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2018
I want to learn
Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever heard of davor coin? you earn 1.5-2% of your initial capital daily and after the end of the contract, you get your initial capital back. with davor platform, you basically get your initial capital from the daily paid interest after 2 months. it's such a great program that can profit you massively in a short while. if you are interested follow my link and sign up. https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=E754EB.
Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by christnazirite(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are you looking for a way to earn bitcoin and 8 other cryptocurrency without investing? Hurray!!!!!!!!!
check this out fast
ANTEX CLOUD MINING
Antex.cloud is a new cloudmining program that has just been released but looks very promising.

Regarding earnings, we are on a ROI to 3 months for contracts of 2 years!

The advantage with this site is that we can mine more than 8 altcoins! Going through bitcoin, the ethereum, the doge, ..

The minimum purchasing power is $ 5 for 31,250 GH / s (BTC)

In addition, you can also invest with two other wallets: Payeer and Perfect money.

Since the site is new, it offers exceptional bonuses for its launch:

-Bonus # 1: 25 USD in mining capacity equivalent automatically converted to Gh / s is 5 Gh / s valid for 7 days from your registration.
-Bonus # 2: 100 doge enrollment in your account that you can convert and reinvest in power.
-Bonus # 3: 50 doge per day indefinitely.
-Bonus # 4: You can earn more by promoting the program on social networks and on youtube.

Visit Antex.cloud https://antex.cloud/r/6g2
Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2018
If you are not earning free tokens from airdrops and bounties, you are missing out. Join our Telegram channel to get the latest airdrops and bounties. See signature.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) by Gamelord007: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com its a freelance job site that pays affiliates a 60 percent commission

(1) (Reply)

Promo Offer On Brenthills Estate Maitama Abuja / How To Make 60000 Naira Weekly On Ugw Income (dimcash.com) / Nairalanders Ripplercash.com Is Paying Ooo! Hurry And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.