Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange (594 Views)

Buy And Sell Your Bitcoins And Altcoins Here!!! / Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) / Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 3:19am On Nov 04, 2018
As an African trader on any of the top exchanges whenever I want to convert my BTC or ETH or any of my digital assets to fiat I would withdraw my funds from this exchanges and deposit on a local exchange thereby losing alot from withdrawal fees and deposit fees from this two parties and this local exchanges are known for high fees and time consuming due the peer to peer effect i.e most cases having deposited your btc to the local exchange you would have to look for a buyer within the exchange that is willing to buy your digital assets from you, but with bitbegin, you deposit your fiat from your bank account and trade whenever you wants to exit the market,you simply withdraw your funds and we send it to your bank account with very very low fees within the shortest period of time.
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 3:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bitcoin trading against naira >>>>>>https://bitbegin.io/trade?PairName=BTC-NGN
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ethereum trading against naira>>>> https://bitbegin.io/trade?PairName=BTC-NGN
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Problems

There are many crypto exchanges existing in the world, but most of them only support crypto-to-crypto trading without kin interest on the African continent. Most of the exchanges operating in Africa are peer to peer exchange with the following disadvantages:

i. High transaction fees

Most peer to peer exchanges in African charge its customers' high fees which are capped at a flat rate and these discourage new bees that want to get into the industry.

ii. Time-consuming

In all cases, you'll need BTC or ETH before purchasing the cryptocurrency you want, thereby causing double transaction fee charges.

iii. Risky

The cryptocurrency market has been known for its volatility and its rates change very quickly. You may not get the exchange rate you want.

Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Solution

BitBegin is designed to solve all of those problems

BitBegin Fiat Market for Africans

Bitbegin fiat markets allow users to trade directly from crypto to fiat and vice versa at the lowest transaction fee. Our fiat market will feature major cryptocurrency pairs for easy liquidity and risk.

i. Deposit Made Easy

You only need to transfer money from your bank account to the BitBegin exchange then you can buy any crypto you want.
We provide customers with a range of payment methods from bank transfers to online debit and credit card deposit.

ii. Super-Fast Matching Engine

Our matching engine is being based on Forex trading core with the real-time matching ability which can process two million orders per second.

iii. High liquidity

We will create an interexchange network between countries in African region.

iv. A powerful and Simple User interface

Modern, intuitive user interface and a simple order process so you can easily trade even if you are a beginner.

v High Security and Privacy

Secure information and keep money in your wallet during the transaction.

vi. Low trading Transparent Fees Structure

We ensure Competitive treatments and costs compared to other platforms in each country. No hidden fee and we only charge for what is stated clearly in the Fee Structure document
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by BitZamp: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
https://bitbegin.io/trade?PairName=GVT-ETH

start trading Genesis vision
Re: Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange by henrykene(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
I recently wrote a post on the Best cryptocurrency wallets. Maybe you should check them out: https://doronize.com.ng/best-crypto-wallet.html

(1) (Reply)

Wholesalers And Retailers Wanted Nationwide / Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Current Browsers With CRYPTOTAB BROWSER / Invest In Southern Green Estate,off ORCHID ROAD,LEKKI With PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.