Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nokia N93 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N93 (1189 Views)

Tecno Pad N93 Correct Specification / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / TECNO PAD N93..your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia N93 by egetz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
That certainly is a wow phone.
i use one and i can say it is the best phone i ever owned.
it is too loaded.
Re: Nokia N93 by egetz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2007
yeye phone.

just when you start to praise them, they show the other side.

the stupid phone is just too flimsy, it is not rugged at all. it was STAR foam that spilled on it and already the screen is going blank, just yesterday.

my 6600 of blessed memory was a better phone by miles. it got smear with pepper soup water, engine oil, gbegiri soup, it fell from heights, a babe in a fit of anger stoned me with it, yet, it remained solid.
it even survived CARIBE and COM WARRIOR viruses. it did not survive awon boys though.

why did i get carried away?
Re: Nokia N93 by BernieBoy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2007
@ egetz
pls post the pic of the phone. i wanna view. Somebody told me of the phone shaa,
Re: Nokia N93 by egetz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
this is the phone

Re: Nokia N93 by nazzyon(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2007
N93 is a very good phone if you have access to all the services available to make it prove itself. Using it here in Nigeria is more like using a camcoder, phone.

Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3                     - Yes
Data GPRS Class 32, 107.2/64.2 kbps                                   - Yes
HSCSD Yes (via PC dial-up)                                                    -   Yes
EDGE Class 32, 296 kbps; DTM Class 11, 236.8 kbps            - No
3G Yes, 384 kbps                                                                   - No
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g                                                           On and Off
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0                                                                 Yes
Infrared port                                                                           Yes
USB Yes, v2.0, Pop-Port                                                          Yes
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging                     Yes
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML                                                Yes
Games Yes + Java downloadable, special offer                        Yes
Camera                                                                                     Yes
CIF video call camera                                                                No
 - Video calling and download                                                  No
- UPnP technology                                                                    No
- Java MIDP 2.0                                                                        Yes
- Push to talk                                                                             No
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player                                                         Yes
- T9                                                                                         Yes
- Stereo FM radio                                                                     Yes
- TV out support                                                                       Yes
- Voice command/memo                                                            Yes
- PIM including calendar, to-do list and printing                       Yes
- Photo/video editor                                                                Yes
- Integrated handsfree                                                           Yes
Talk time Up to 3 h 30 min                                                      Yes

The above are the feature which we lack and use here in the country. And it only depends on who is using it. Most people do not know this features work here in the country. We are able use about 30% of its features here in my country.

It depends on how it is maintained by a user.
Re: Nokia N93 by texazzpete(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2007
meh. The fone's way too big.
Re: Nokia N93 by nazzyon(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2007
It is true that the phone is big. But come to think of it My Camcorder weights times 3 of the weight of the phone but If I can afford the to pay for the phone I would prefer it to my exra large Sony

How much does Nokia E60, E61, E70 cost now both New and Used.

(1) (Reply)

Mail Browse Month / Blackberry Os 6 / Download Android App Via Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.