Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) (670 Views)

Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Tallezt(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
I love height. It's beautiful. it is hot. It is outstanding and makes you stand out. I have it and would want to meet girls Of natural height 6ft-7ft girls all over Nigeria. I am 6ft 5inches tall male.
Yet to see any girl taller than me. Are you out there?
Hit me up on Victor.nadonreward@gmail.com.
Let some friendship begins.

Note:Below 6ft,don't bother. I can tell your height from your facial structure.
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by HopeAlive16(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Tallezt(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
@hopealive16: how tall are you?
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Tallezt(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Today, I met a girl who stands at about 6ft +. Approached her like the giant I am. tall girls are well-mannered, intelligent, gentle and sociable. Short people just assume the worst out of their own insecurity. She was up to my shoulder even without heels. That's hot!
I am team tall girls only.
If you not tall, you are not beautiful.
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by HopeAlive16(f): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Tallezt(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oh that's another for the shorter guys out there. Have fun
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by YabaLeftist: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2018
HopeAlive16:

Below 6 ft sorry

Sweetie, you don't have to be apologetic about your height, you are perfect the way you are. smiley

Don't mind the Op

1 Like

Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by HopeAlive16(f): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Frankicent(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Smh 6'5 nawa oo
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Frankicent(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Am 100% sure you skinny.. grin tall and skinny wtf
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by VeeBuzzer(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Don't meet him up, girls. He's a shameless woman beater. He doesn't even deserve to live.
Re: Tall Girls Rock! (I Want To Meet Some) by Virus777: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
VeeBuzzer:
Don't meet him up, girls. He's a shameless woman beater. He doesn't even deserve to live.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Hangout Group / Chat buddy / Serious Pretty Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.