Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse (687 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse by mormoney85(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
In 2018 I saw many lies on line around the world but among all APC lies are outstanding, to the extend that I fell like putting on neck protection before Redding any news from APC to avoid my neck being cult of by their lies some times is funny sometimes is not

So in my opinion this is the funniest add us

Re: Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse by TheUbermensch: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is just goddamn funny.
Re: Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse by mormoney85(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheUbermensch:
hahahaha no be Small
Re: Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse by mormoney85(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheUbermensch:
the funniest thing is that he can't even name one out of d numerous projects
Re: Many Lies From Apc In 2018, Which Do You Thing Is The Funniest/worse by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Mass Burial For The Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue / BREAKING: Ambode Reshuffles Cabinet, Sacks Three Commissioners / PDP Won’t Need Campaign To Defeat Buhari In 2019, Says Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.