Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (45915 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ezelous: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
but why will people have to seek attention while doing these?
What's your problem mbok? Have you done any?

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by mywells: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Church members has suffer in the hands of this so called pastor and have enriched themselves in the name of tithe and offering at the end of the day they would not make heaven,have they counted the cost if their soul should be lost if they gain the whole world for their own.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ezelous: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:
You Share ordinary one bagco bag full of junk come dey make noise.

You only shared for self not for humanity.

Modified.
Nairaland indeed is filled with kids. The guy gave and went to social media. Everybody praised. Others prayed. Some abused. I patiently waited to see all the comments but one mention made me want to cast this guy.

That stuff he is doing is called osole. Osole is a ritual that is done by so called g-boys who dont want to do the killing or the pussy wipe with hanky. They dress like one prominent person. Then they go out and share food to the needy. Thereafter they return with the plates or anything from the given to the jazzman. That one now sacrifices a pig and makes a concoction with what he brought. The concoction is dried and turned into soap . that's what he uses to bathe until he hammers. (If he hammers...gullible mofos)

That FAM is what he did. Everything that glitters is not gold.

Op accuse the guy with this fact and see his reaction.

Dont ask me how I know....its my job grin
u must be among
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ezelous: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baawaa:
This is not tithe but sacrifice his herbalist asked him to perform grin grin grin grin grin
u must be among then
tyav7:
No kind gesture is too small. For those demeaning his actions, oya go out and do better. You do well my brother!
God bless u jare
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by senatorken(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
perfect I love this.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Another confused freeze sheeple.
Those that are tithing are still doing all these. It's called alms. Their is order in the things of God.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:

To encourage others
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Paultoonz: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2018
I laughter. I did not know when church turn to street.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Aragon: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:

They are not Seeking attention but Inspiring others to do same.... Nigerians are generally a GIVING people especially now that things are hard so with pics like these more people are being inspired to giving.... Hundreds of suffering people has benefitted from these simply because others shared their Pics..... I recide in Europe and people dont post pics of giving cos we expect people to give and they are giving... You just sign a paper and at the end of the money a certain amount is taken from your account to the Charity of your choice, so when the average Nigerian starts giving and helping out, you will see that people will stop posting pics of their acts of kindness, untill then this must continue
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2018
cummando:

Modified.
Nairaland indeed is filled with kids. The guy gave and went to social media. Everybody praised. Others prayed. Some abused. I patiently waited to see all the comments but one mention made me want to cast this guy.

That stuff he is doing is called osole. Osole is a ritual that is done by so called g-boys who dont want to do the killing or the pussy wipe with hanky. They dress like one prominent person. Then they go out and share food to the needy. Thereafter they return with the plates or anything from the given to the jazzman. That one now sacrifices a pig and makes a concoction with what he brought. The concoction is dried and turned into soap . that's what he uses to bathe until he hammers. (If he hammers...gullible mofos)

Smoking is not good for you ...day time
Please do smoke only at night and go to bed ..
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by FKseun(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2018
When was the last time you did it and when next are you going to do it? Next Year? And you call it tithing! Ignoramus!
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by mema900: 3:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:
but you don't call that tithe, rather freewill giving. tithe can only be paid in the house of God. there are many small churches who deserves those tithe not all these big churches. i'll tell you how tithe is used in the church by tomorrow

Can you just mention where/why the bible said it must be paid in the house of God?
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2018
berrystunn:

Smoking is not good for you ...day time
Please do smoke only at night and go to bed ..
Internet warrior. Can you say that to my face?
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2018
ezelous:
u must be among
Much as I would love to ignore you I just want to enlighten you

Some kinds of money dey even if you line your whole village up dey remove their head e no go bring am.
Its called hard work. And brains. Bye
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by InfernoNig: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Nice one. But better gain when you do this without showing the world. More blessing
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Hemjay17(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:

To show you good examples.....rather than to condemn start to learn
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Samirana360:
wisdom is profitable to direct .....u might be doing d right thing in a wrong way.....bible said u should pay u tithe in God's house.....stop thinking like a baby Christian
where in the bible?
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Hemjay17:

To show you good examples.....rather than to condemn start to learn
i'm not condemning, and that ain't a good example. a good example is him doing it and someone taking the pictures without his knowledge. all these are done to get media attention. me, i call this "politics in disguise"
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2018
mema900:

Can you just mention where/why the bible said it must be paid in the house of God?
Leviticus. I'll Explain That Today
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Aragon:

They are not Seeking attention but Inspiring others to do same.... Nigerians are generally a GIVING people especially now that things are hard so with pics like these more people are being inspired to giving.... Hundreds of suffering people has benefitted from these simply because others shared their Pics..... I recide in Europe and people dont post pics of giving cos we expect people to give and they are giving... You just sign a paper and at the end of the money a certain amount is taken from your account to the Charity of your choice, so when the average Nigerian starts giving and helping out, you will see that people will stop posting pics of their acts of kindness, untill then this must continue
i know this is charity, and i didn't condemn, but to me, this is "political charity" seeking for attention to gain something (politically) from the masses
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2018
ezelous:
What's your problem mbok? Have you done any?
i know the value of doing it and what i need as a reward is a "blessing from God" not people's attention
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Africans and their backward mentality ! Anybody doing what you can’t do must be a ritualist ! Na so ! If he wore rags it would have been osoli- the type you wear rags and give people things blah blah blah ! Lol
cummando:

Modified.

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Thee whole world is Gods house , abeg
Samirana360:
wisdom is profitable to direct .....u might be doing d right thing in a wrong way.....bible said u should pay u tithe in God's house.....stop thinking like a baby Christian
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Heraldgamer007: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Are u sure he is not in any kind of cult by which if u give to the needless u collect their destiny I don't trust people like dem
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2018
cummando:

Modified.

well tot, we it's not osole it's Sara....
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Yungkid101(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Charity is different from tithing.You will be rewarded for the charity but you have not tithed. Bible has adviced us how to do our charity by not allowing your right hand to know what your left is doing.Conclusion you are doing PR.

Exactly bro. The guy is stupid
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
cummando:

Internet warrior. Can you say that to my face?

No sir ...I can't . .. Because am not in your level.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Zceesneh:
where in the bible?
malachi 3
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by sylve11: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Shedrack777:

that's where the whole stuffs become(s) pointless. cool
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
sylve11:

that's where the whole stuffs become(s) pointless. cool
i'm telling you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.