Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card (4500 Views)

Governor Fayemi Embraces Fayose, After Shading Him At An Event (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
I am from ekiti state I am telling u apc doesn't exist in ekiti.....if election is conducted 50times here pdp will win all d 16 local govt again and again...... don't ever compare any politician with fayose cos fayose is far above anyone when it comes to election or delivery

2 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Yakson09: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2018
NGENE i don win ur recharge card. d answer ix he don cut pomo na.
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Blue3k(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2018
OP you're a silly person who loves trolling. What answers were you looking for? You should have listed basic criteria you consider an achievement. I noticed you got a few answers but dismissed them because they didn't match a standard you didn't set in original post.

Lol Fayose is a clown but yiur thread set bar too low. I knew this when he complained about Buhari not wishing him happy birthday. He's done 1 or two things.
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by GavelSlam: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2018
baybeeboi:

Awedele dual carriage way adoekiti

Let's be Frank is this what a governor should be proud of?

Even a councillor shouldn't be calling this his legacy. Repulsive.

Does Aregbesola not put s smack down on Fayose at all levels?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by kings09(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
They have arrived with their upholstery garments. cheesy
The same garment ur femi adesina gladly wore in enugu. I guess he is ipob too grin cheesy.

Buhari kinsmen is wiping out ur kinsmen in benue while u r hating on ipob grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Ratello: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2018
kings09:
The same garment ur femi adesina gladly wore in enugu. I guess he is ipob too grin cheesy.

Buhari kinsmen is wiping out ur kinsmen in benue while u r hating on ipob grin grin

Most times I feel for the hopeless riffraff perhaps he had never been loved while growing up his case is just too pathetic! By the way iyandragon and other folks thanks for rubbing the shiiit on the fugly face of the transgendered who owns this silly thread
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by dunkem21(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2018
kings09:

Heiya.. E no good o cheesy cheesy
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Fchristo(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Please this thread is not for trading of insults...

If you know any project commissioned by fayose just post the picture let's see..as this will help his presidential ambition, and also PDP to retain Ekiti State in the gubernatorial election coming up in few months time..

Talking fearlessly is Fayose's major achievement
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
Knowing the exact location of the Mumu buttons of Pigs and Idiots and pressing same at irregular interval.

That should count for something.

Look at them so ecstatic about what happened in Guma and girating in my mentions like pigs given left over muffins. Little do they know I'd never be deterred from bashing their flat heads in whenever occasion demands it. wink

Come on Wike Media Pigs- WMP. and Members of IPOB Bureau dé Statistics.. Come tell us what your demigod has achieved.
Ur masters in the north have finished ur people in Benue n u are here fooling around grin .They slaughtered them like they are slaughtering cows.
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by ivandragon: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Blue3k:
OP you're a silly person who loves trolling. What answers were you looking for? You should have listed basic criteria you consider an achievement. I noticed you got a few answers but dismissed them because they didn't match a standard you didn't set in original post.

Lol Fayose is a clown but yiur thread set bar too low. I knew this when he complained about Buhari not wishing him happy birthday. He's done 1 or two things.

don't mind the nitwit.

'it' can't compare what GEJ did in 2+ years with less than 60% of the budget of pmb in the same period, it is seeking to lower the bar for pmb.
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
click to wash fayose's projects.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lX7Ae3cXeo
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2018
If fayose and buhari are the only candidate, I will gladly vote fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/4266624/back-daura
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2018
fayose's projects ikere dualised road and roundabout

1 Like

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2018
fayose'projects ijero dualised with street lights

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2018
fayose'projects completion of aduni olayinka women center in ado ekiti

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2018
where is my recharge card before thunder fire u?
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2018
what as your mumu jihadis illiterate buhari commission in the past three years of his tenure?
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by toxblue2411: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2018
I think with this little fayose'projects I posted will keep your dirty mouth shut forever.....i am from ekiti apc doesn't exist here... watch out for july2018 ekiti governorship election same 16 - 0 will repeat it self write today's date down and don't ever compare mimiko to fayose...
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by ba7man(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2018
yanshDoctor:
look like you forgot that buhari plug the nation into recession. all states are struggling to pay teachers salaries.
Correction, fallen oil prices plunged the nation into recession and the nation couldn't handle it properly due to GEJ's administration mismanagement the national treasury and oil revenue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Constitute Committee On Airport Upgrade And Expansion / No Investor Will Put Money In Nigeria Under APC Government / Only 300,000 People Pay Taxes In Anambra – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.