Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Eliascomm55 (resolved) - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (8202 Views)

Resolved / resolved / RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by spenca: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
justlaw:
God save your sorry ass! If he hadn't called you out on Nairaland, we know that money would have been a bygone.

Next time, you won't even dare it with anyone else here on Nairaland. I doubt if anyone would be willing to transact any business with you here on NL. Who is now @ the losing end... so glaring it is YOU!

Learn to be honest in all your dealings no matter how little the amount involved is.

i have screenshots of posts on this thread , i am gon to spread it anytime i come across his thread no matter how new or old for all the insults he dished out to people including myself and troubles and lost of value of cash to the op
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by justlaw(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
You don't need to go thru that much stress. Just type his nairaland's moniiker on Google and it will bring this thread up for you.

Just imagine the kinda damage he has done to his business. See attached

spenca:

i have screenshots of posts on this thread , i am gon to spread it anytime i come across his thread no matter how new or old for all the insults he dished out to people including myself and troubles and lost of value of cash to the op

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by DUNKA(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
justlaw:
You don't need to go thru that much stress. Just type his nairaland's moniiker on Google and it will bring this thread up for you.

The internet never forgets. All that bravado was uncalled for. He is definitely the big loser
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by spenca: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
justlaw:

just in case the thread is deleted. Things can change overnight boss
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by justlaw(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Even if the thread is eventually deleted on NL, that search info/details with your moniker will always remain on Google. But it's just that one cannot view the thread any longer on NL.

Lesson Learned: Always engage in positive dealings to have doing damage to your brand.

spenca:

just in case the thread is deleted. Things can change overnight boss
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
spenca:

Yes ooo....same here ... his nairaland..na me and him get am
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by wane01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
omo una trash this guy o..
now i believe social media really has power to build and destroy .....
ave bought expensive laptops from computer boy wuthout seeing him for once ..... this guy no do well ...
if it where to be nairaland of before he would have been banned for some time
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Basiljoe: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Informative thread.

Now I know better not to do business with Eliascomm55 and Mavinc4u.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by mavinc4u(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Basiljoe:
Informative thread.

Now I know better not to do business with Eliascomm55 and Mavinc4u.

Hmmm, you want to use mavinc4u's moniker to make a name? The question is can you afford to buy any products from mavinc4u? You are nothing but a pauper so stay within your limit before I will help you do that. I have also documented your moniker for future reference so do same with mine to avoid crossing paths in future. Thank you.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Basiljoe: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by kulex2k1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmmm..see as things just dey unfold!!!!
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by mavinc4u(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Basiljoe:

Typical reaction from the average dumb Nigerian.

grin grin grin grin grin

You have no idea.

As far as i am concerned, you're an accomplice and a potential criminal. I will advice all my partners on Nairaland to avoid doing business with you and your fellow con artist. Go and rant to a wall. wink

Oh my word. Don't use *i will advice*, advice them quickly and also make sure you inform all the members of your family too because I really need you and your time waster friends to give my number a space for serious and important calls only from genuine buyers.

Just within a space of 2 years, you have created more than 3 nairaland id's, only heaven knows how many people you have defrauded with your previous monikers and abandoned them in the name of selling gadgets and still eager to defraud more innocent souls with your new moniker. Who does Identity duplication if not a fraudulent and a hardened criminal like you? For 12 good years, international business tycoon mavinc4u tongue has been maintaining one name and still counting so tell your self the truth about who is the criminal here. I know you longer have conscience but just pretend that you have and say the truth.

Nairaland might be a faceless forum to a lot of people but it is definitely not to some people. Just a little investigation on your identity reveals that you are even wanted by Sars Awka division, don't worry because I have made their job easier by forwarding your details to them so await their coming. Sorry Ifeanyi, it got to this because I told you to stay within your limit or you would be exposed. Bye!!!

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Basiljoe: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ghen Ghen... Another one unfolding. Eliascomm part 2 "the mavinc story" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Brimmie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol... which one is potential criminal again!? grin grin
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Chijohn42k(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2018
justlaw:
Even if the thread is eventually deleted on NL, that search info/details with your moniker will always remain on Google. But it's just that one cannot view the thread any longer on NL.

Lesson Learned: Always engage in positive dealings to have doing damage to your brand.

justlaw of Guru and doncaprio
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Basiljoe: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by kulex2k1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Basiljoe:

Nneka I'm still waiting for SARS grin grin grin grin
Don't tell me you chickened out?

Lol!! it seems so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat / Elepaq And Sumatec Generator For Sale Cheap (compare Prices) / JULY 2022 price for Open Box Samsung Note 10 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.