Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp (1289 Views)

Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers / Wordpress Gurus And Enthusiasts, Biko Help And Answer / Mybb Gurus In The House Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp by GenghisAlexa1(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2018
I am currently working on a project that requires me to design a dashboard capability for a role of Agent (Editor) which allows them to perform an action that requires a plugin to do. I don't want to use the activate_plugin role functionality and it allows them to activate just about any plugin at all. I need some assistance. I want themy to be able to use the plugin's function in a custom page on their dashboard and I want them to be able to use the functionality based on a subscription.

Please help.
Re: Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp by jeyib: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2018
one of the misconceptions about starting a blog is that you need to be a exquisite creator to gain fulfillment. nothing may be in addition from the fact. human beings look at weblog websites to get a private attitude on topics, so maximum bloggers write in a very casual and conversational style.

further, you don’t need to be an expert in your subject be counted in case you need to have a a hit blog. for example, readers of a cooking blog don’t want to examine a textbook from a food scientist, they need to listen the tales of a person who has simply cooked some real food, errors and all.

Re: Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp by hostkobo(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:
I am currently working on a project that requires me to design a dashboard capability for a role of Agent (Editor) which allows them to perform an action that requires a plugin to do. I don't want to use the activate_plugin role functionality and it allows them to activate just about any plugin at all. I need some assistance. I want themy to be able to use the plugin's function in a custom page on their dashboard and I want them to be able to use the functionality based on a subscription.

Please help.

Hi there,

Could you clarify your request:

1) Is the site a new site? or existing?

2) what does the plugin do?

3) are you using the user role editor plugin?

regards
HK
Re: Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp by GenghisAlexa1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi there,

Could you clarify your request:

1) Is the site a new site? or existing?

2) what does the plugin do?

3) are you using the user role editor plugin?

regards
HK

Thank you.

The site is new.

The plugin allows me to upload 360 photospheres by pasting the photo's url(meaning it has to be hosted first,maybe on a separate server) or embed as an external webpage iframe in every single post. It also allows me to tag parts of the images with hotspots to make it interactive.

But,

I want the users to be able to do the uploading and tagging with hotspots by themselves from their own dashboard within the site. The hotspots are supposed to lead to other photospheres or popups.

The users are photographers and so I need to make it very simple and accessible on their dashboard. Eventually I'll have to tweak the plugin UI as seen on my wpadmin but I am sure I can do that, I have done something similar before.

Yes, I'm using the roleeditor plugin.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Monetization Ban: Let's Help Each Other / CHECK OUT AMP WORDPRESS VERSION OF MY WEBSITE AND LEARN TOP DO YOURS TOO / I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.