Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. (30792 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by kelvinjeremiah(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
BarakOkenny:
Scholarships that are in most cases politically inclined?

Thank you bro. You're spot on.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by lilreese: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Moses247(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
amnesty scholarship
no talk Wetin u nor know
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Sheyflixy(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2018
kul...
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Moses247:
no talk Wetin u nor know
dude...amnesty pays 70k a month...he said 840k...840k/12=70k
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by IamProdigy: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
scholarsarena:

Hello bro, yes we provide updates for foreign scholarships both for undergraduates and post graduates.

don't mind scholastica ooh, God pass them, lol. Actually, there is a sure way to bye-pass their scrutiny.

dats good to know.....

scholastica cast things that year....sha
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Femillionz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP)

Click on below link to check out how to apply for USA scholarship/funds program

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/11140/
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Genesils(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Yonce:
Warning; A lot of them will break your heart
You must be talking from experience grin
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Yonce(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Genesils:

You must be talking from experience grin

Yep. Applied for so many on the list. . . . The economy was so against me.
Around 2010-2012 multiple scholarships were given to one student but these days, consider yourself lucky if you've managed to snag one. They award less candidates these days ás they have more apllicants coupled with unstable oil prices (for snepco, agbami, midwestern, seplat, shell, Mobil and total)

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by scholarsarena: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Yonce:

Yep. Applied for so many on the list. . . . The economy was so against me.
Around 2010-2012 multiple scholarships were given to one student but these days, consider yourself lucky if you've managed to snag one. They award less candidates these days ás they have more apllicants coupled with unstable oil prices (for snepco, agbami, midwestern, seplat, shell, Mobil and total)

What if I told you that 20 students under my guide win multiple scholarships in 2017??
The truth is that there is always a way even in though things.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
scholarsarena:

What if I told you that 20 students under my guide win multiple scholarships in 2017??
Boss pls be my mentor
I'm interested let me win multiple scholarships too sir
I need your guide.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by rasaquadri: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
it is luck bro what if you applied and you are not invited for the exams
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
rasaquadri:
You may be right,
but there's no crime in trying.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Ubijus1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
rasaquadri:
There is no luck in this process, there is diligence. If you are eligible, follow the instructions to the letter and apply on time, you will be invited for interview/exam.
In my undergraduate days, I wrote 14 scholarship exams aside interviews, winning only 5 of them was not even good enough for me.
That you don't know how it is done doesn't make it impossible, that you don't know the secrets doesn't make it unachievable, that you haven't succeeded doesn't mean that does who did only did so on luck. There are things they are doing that you aren't.
Did you mean to say you are unlucky?

let's not always dash things to luck, there is a place for diligence on our part.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ubijus1:

There is no luck in this process, there is diligence. If you are eligible, follow the instructions to the letter and apply on time, you will be invited for interview/exam.
In my undergraduate days, I wrote 14 scholarship exams aside interviews, winning only 5 of them was not even good enough for me.
That you don't know how it is done doesn't make it impossible, that you don't know the secrets doesn't make it unachievable, that you haven't succeeded doesn't mean that does who did only did so on luck. There are things they are doing that you aren't.

let's not always dash things to luck, there is a place for diligence on our part.
you're on point sir
luck often favours the prepared mind.
I'll be glad to learn from you sir.

scholarsarena your attention is needed
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by sarsay(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Ubijus1:

pls i need guidance too
i need these scholarships
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by ShylockConsults: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION TO STUDY ABROAD NOW!!!

Our Partnering Universities in North Cyprus are now accepting Applications for Spring (February) Intake, 2018.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Offered.

50% Scholarship
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
Visa Guaranteed.
No TOEFL/GRE Required.

We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Shylock Consults Limited
Account No: 3097071009

Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.

We also accept Bitcoin for all Payment.

To Apply and for more info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Agencies are Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by SPORE(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
scholarsarena:

Scholarserena I will be excited if you can put me through to be one of the candidates that will enjoy it this year.... I need your private counseling so as to take effective steps and moves in winning some of the scholarships..
You can surely be of help bro...
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by SPORE(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Ubijus1:

Making sense sir...
I strongly believe you can help me with your wealth of experience in this thing... I am zealous towards achieving these scholarships this year....
You are greatly needed sir
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by scholarsarena: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=SPORE post=63998867]
Scholarserena I will be excited if you can put me through to be one of the candidates that will enjoy it this year.... I need your private counseling so as to take effective steps and moves in winning some of the scholarships..
You can surely be of help bro...

Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by scholarsarena: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ajet001:

you're on point sir
luck often favours the prepared mind.
I'll be glad to learn from you sir.

scholarsarena your attention is needed

Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by SPORE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=scholarsarena post=64003174][/quote] I am highly grateful sir.. I will do the needful.. You can delete ur number sir.... just for security reasons
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Femillionz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

For these open scholarships this January, some are fully sponsored, while some are not.

Try as much as possible to apply for more than 3.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/

Goodluck

2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by DrBESTJC(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello friends,I can see that many are really brainstorming for this forthcoming JAMB.But the truth is that if you study with the wrong textbooks,you are bound to score low in the exam because JAMB asks very technical questions.

I will be very wicked if I don't let you know of this JAMB gold mine I stumbled upon in my quest to score higher in JAMB.I don't have many words to say but I can assure you that if you can procure and study these books(EXPLICIT BIOLOGY,LAMLAD CHEMISTRY and INVISCIBLE TEACHER) before JAMB,YOU ARE COMING OUT WITH 300+ IN THIS EXAM!.I am not the author neither am I a distributor,but I saw what is good and with some of my friends(who scored 322 and 298 respectively in last year's JAMB) live testimony of these books and decided to share with you........and I can help you to procure them.......

I got my EXPLICIT BIOLOGY delivered to me from Lagos few days ago via GUO motors.See the picture below......

How to get the books....
1)For EXPLICIT BIOLOGY,click on the facebook link >> https://m.facebook.com/Explicit-Biology-279198762134044/?refid=12&ref=opera_speed_dial << and chat him up.OR, You can just search for EXPLICIT BIOLOGY on facebook or you call/text>>08024761905<<.He will assist you on how to get the book sent to nearest bus terminal to you.You can tell him that it is CHUKWUEMEKA that bought the book from anambra that gave you their contact,SO THAT THEY MIGHT CONSIDER GIVING YOU SOME DISCOUNT.

2)For English textbook(INVISCIBLE TEACHER by Dele Ashade) and LAMLAD CHEMISTRY,I can buy it from Onitsha and send it to you via transport.The only thing is that It will be costly.For instance,before I could get explicit biology,I spent upto 4250naira to procure it from Lagos to Anambra due to transport and also due to the diamond bank they use as a medium of payment is not located around my residence,so I had to travel to another town to be able to make the payment.IT IS ALL ABOUT DETERMINATION.I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY SACRIFICE TOO BIG TO GET ME INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL THIS YEAR......

So if you are ready, you let me know.

*I got my own within three days of placing the order.Look at the picture I uploaded,it's still new*

Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by peacesamuel94(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one, but could you please help with links that will direct us to where we can apply, and dates would also help. Thanks.
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by Emaxwell(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Top 10 2018 African Student Scholarships For Nigerians To Study In USA
Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-3.43.06-PM-150x71
Have you ever wondered how to get scholarship to study in USA as a Nigerian student? If so, then this article is for you. I am about to answer your questions as to “how do I get the scholarship to study abroad”.
The scholarships I am about to list and explain in this article are not restricted to Nigerians. They are African Student scholarships to Study in the United States.

There are many scholarships available for Nigeria Students and African students in general to study in USA. The top scholarships include:
Hot African Student Scholarships To Study In USA
Government scholarships,
Foundation scholarships, and
University scholarships

1. The MSU MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program:
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for master’s students is open to students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at an African university and are residents or citizens of an African country.
The scholarship provides comprehensive support for the completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
The found covers travel costs, Visa and SEVIS fees, Tuition and other MSU fees, Housing, food, and living expenses, Health insurance. Program Scholars are also provided with a laptop and backpack.
Deadline: January 15The found covers travel costs, Visa and SEVIS fees, Tuition and other MSU fees, Housing, food, and living expenses, Health insurance. Program Scholars are also provided with a laptop and backpack.
Apply Now
2. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program:
At University of California, Berkeley, the Program will provide comprehensive financial, social, and academic support up to 118 studentseight-year program from 2012 to 2020, and is open to both undergraduate and professional Master’s students.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars receive a comprehensive scholarship equivalent to the costs associated with earning a Bachelors or Master’s degree, which includes travel, tuition, Berkeley student fees, visa and SEVIS fees, housing, food, living expenses, and cohort signature programs which will focus on leadership topics.
Deadline: February 28,
Apply Now
3. Foreign Fulbright Student Program:
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.
The program is open in the USA for 4,000 Students (Masters and PhD) who are citizens of more than 155 countries worldwide, including countries in Africa.
The number of awards varies per country, but approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
Deadline: Varies per country
Apply Now
4. The Imomoh Scholarship
The SPE Foundation is now offering “Imomoh Scholarship” to Africa Region’s students who are pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering.
The foundation will provide USD 2,000 to 5,000 but the funding must be used for educational purposes such as tuition, books, living expenses, etc.
Award: USD 2,000 to 5,000
Deadline:12 PM (midday) 15 April, Central USA (UTC-5).
Apply Now
5. The MSFS Continues Scholarship for Students from Africa:
The Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University began offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa.
MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools, and history.
Award: Varies
Deadline: January 15,
Apply Now
6. The African Water Association Scholarships
As part of its Research and Capacity Building Program, the African Water Association is setting up research fellowship for young water and sanitation professionals in West Africa.
This program, funded by USAID West Africa through the AfriCap Program (WASH – African Water Association – AfWA – Capacity Building Program –AfriCap), will provide young graduate students at the graduate level (Master II) with research scholarships.
Each grant, amounting to $ 1,000, will reward each selected project in accordance with the budget.
Award: $1,000
Deadline: February 28,
Apply Now
7. The 2018-2019 LAWA Fellowship
Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. is offering LAWA fellowship program for applicants from any African country.
Fellowship is available for those who pursuing the master degree program and be a women’s human rights lawyer from Africa in order to be considered.
Candidates who are admitted to the LAWA Program must be prepared to cover the costs of all additional expenses (such as their visas, travel, housing, utilities, food, clothing, health insurance, books, etc.), and must be able to demonstrate to the U.S. Embassy for visa purposes that they have the funds available to cover those expenses (approximately $27,085).
Award: Approximately $27,085
Deadline: Friday, January 13th.
Apply Now
8. The Inclusive Education Scholarship Program:
The Inclusive Education Scholarship Program is offering by the Open Society Foundation to African students who have an excellent academic record with a bachelor’s degree in teaching, public administration/policy, anthropology, social work, psychology, or related field degree.
The Program offers awards to individuals from China, Czech Republic, Ukraine, and selected countries in Africa and Latin America for an 18-month master of education degree.
Deadline: Varies
Apply Now
9. The Klaus-Jürgen Bathe Leadership Scholarships
At the University of Cape Town, the Klaus-Jürgen Bathe Leadership Program is open to all undergraduate students enrolled in any of the six Faculties of UCT.
While it is expected that the majority of scholars will be citizens of South Africa, candidates from other sub-Saharan African countries are also welcome to apply.
The scholarship offers full financial support to the value of R120,000-00 per year, intended to cover tuition fees, accommodation, meals and an allowance for books, stationery, and transport.
Award: R120,000 per year
Apply Now
10. The ExxonMobil Middle East and North Africa Scholars Program
Institute of International Education (IIE) is offering the ExxonMobil Middle East and North Africa Scholars Program to African students who will hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math or Geography. Recipients will receive full tuition for the completion of a Master’s Degree in Geosciences.
The program also provides a stipend for housing and living expenses and includes medical insurance, textbook and computer allowances, transportation to the U.S. at the inception and conclusion of the program, visa and academic support, and an intensive orientation program.
Provided by: Institute of International Education (IIE)
Course: Master’s Degree
Eligibility: African students
Apply Now
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by scholarsarena: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
peacesamuel94:
Nice one, but could you please help with links that will direct us to where we can apply, and dates would also help. Thanks.

Visit this website to learn that
www.scholarsarena.net
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by aondona1: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
please what is the format and what kind of questions would u expect in agbami scholarship
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by scholarsarena: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
aondona1:
please what is the format and what kind of questions would u expect in agbami scholarship
Agbami exam is always in two parts.
Part A --- verbal reasoning.
Part b ----quantitative reasonin

Format: multiple choice questions
computer based test
Re: Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. by mozele(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Yonce:
Warning; A lot of them will break your heart

please can you share your experience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As A Spinning Ceiling Fan Falls In Unilag Hostel / The University Of Calabar In Pictures / Port Harcourt Law School Nears Completion: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.