Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma (9631 Views)

Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Tenure Elongation: APC Northern Governors Dump Oyegun, Align With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Tyche(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I guess this senator just came out of a cave, if not, he would have known by now that Igbos are already in a strategic alliance that will deliver the presidency to Atikulate in 2019. Votes from the 5 Igbo States and Adamawa are enough to do the magic. grin

Why evilz
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Gkay1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
no wahala
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by plessis: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ndigbo should come together and strategize....

We're too busy chasing money to even remember that we don't have a political future.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by potterdon: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop spanning this forum with your ranting

Having said that

South east will be a betrayal having named southwest of aligning with the north

I know its all envy before now

They wish I was them

Yeye dey smell

I said it that 2019 will be religious and tribal election

I will be happy to be part of it

Sai baba
saraki go and get a life ur immature dreams will never come true
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Enmas078(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
raker300:
dont mind him..
All these irrelevant people making noise.
All this Igbos want is a new nation and that’s that
this is new year please
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by potterdon: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol stomach infrastructure senators grin but I will still vote buhari so he can complete his demolition of the scam country grin afonja and BmCs would have served their purpose after 2019 I can't wait to hear them wail and cry me a river. grin grin like the way the middle belt and some Northerns are.

1 Like

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop spanning this forum with your ranting
Having said that
South east will be a betrayal having named southwest of aligning with the north
I know its all envy before now
They wish I was them
Yeye dey smell
I will be happy to be part of it
Sai baba
chaaaai what is this bikonu grin grin grin cc imhotep
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by steppin: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I guess this senator just came out of a cave, if not, he would have known by now that Igbos are already in a strategic alliance that will deliver the presidency to Atikulate in 2019. Votes from the 5 Igbo States and Adamawa are enough to do the magic. grin
Funny thing is, you guys ain't ready to suffer, so you don't have a choice.
Vote for Buhari and continue this suffering for another four years, or seek for a more favourable option.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Abagworo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
In the end Igbos shall queue behind Okorocha. Imo is already a done deal.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
yns4real:
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

The Chairman of the Southern Senators Forum in the Senate , Hope Uzodinma , has urged Igbo leaders to examine the current political alignment in Nigeria to position the South - East for the nation ’ s presidency in 2023.

Uzodinma, who represents Imo in the Senate, said the advice became necessary as the current political indicators in the country pointed to the possibility of the South - East losing out from the nation ’s political equation in 2019, even more than it did in 2015.

The Chairman of the Senate Committee on Customs , Excise and Tariffs spoke at his Omuma country home while addressing prominent political leaders from Imo State at a meeting on the chances of the Igbo in the 2019 general elections.

He stated that every right thinking Igbo person should be worried that the recently released list of appointments to the boards of Federal Government ’ s agencies and parastatals clearly indicated that the South - East was losing out in the political calculations at the federal level.

Uzodinma added , “ Let me be honest with you my brothers and sisters, I think we are putting ourselves in a disadvantaged political position. We need to re- strategise and quickly strike strategic alliance with our northern political elite ahead of the 2019 elections so that what happened to us in 2015 will not be our lot in 2019. ”

http://punchng.com/seast-should-align-with-north-for-2023-presidency-uzodinma/
hope is just speaking for himself
ndigbo are not power crazy like ndi ugwu or do or die politicians like ndi ewedu
igbo presidency grin most igbos want their own country
go figure
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Antichristus: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
THESE THIEVES SHOULD BE ASSEMBLED AND GASSED TO DEATH. NIGERIAN PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS NEED THE JERRY RAWLINGS TREATMENT.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by PearlStreet(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
So, after the noise made by Ipob, they can still come out to cry for Presidency? Hypocrites.

After Buhari, it's going to the SW, after the SS it's going to the MB, after the MB, it's going to the SS. Until you learn to play politics like normal human beings, nothing for you.

Even if an Igbo candidate comes out, Igbos won't vote him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
leezzz:

chaaaai what is this bikonu grin grin grin
cc imhotep
At this point, sarrki has nothing tangible to offer except to recycle lame AP-Cheat propaganda.

1 Like

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by erinolu(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

Sai baba

Not just 2019, IPOB, Wailers have ensured that for the foreseeable future, presidential elections will be tribal and there will be no Ibo president

The hate emanating from the Se towards other tribes in the last 2 years has awoken a tribal consciousness that was insignificant or non-existent hitherto. Now others are conscious of the Ibo feeling towards the rest....and nobody votes for a man who tells you he hates you.

1 Like

Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by watchindelta(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
evrybody align with d north grin grin grin grin north power
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
imhotep:

At this point, sarrki has nothing tangible to offer except to recycle lame AP-Cheat propaganda.
grin
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by Nbrown(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nonsense
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by nku5: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abagworo:
In the end Igbos shall queue behind Okorocha. Imo is already a done deal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Dreamer.

This man is preparing a soft landing for himself after defecting to the APC.
but you know that he is saying the truth.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by gidgiddy: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
PearlStreet:
So, after the noise made by Ipob, they can still come out to cry for Presidency? Hypocrites.

After Buhari, it's going to the SW, after the SS it's going to the MB, after the MB, it's going to the SS. Until you learn to play politics like normal human beings, nothing for you.

Even if an Igbo candidate comes out, Igbos won't vote him.

And yet, after all the years you people have had the Presidency, Yoruba land is largely a messed up place just like Nigeria
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by mrskillz: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Every society merits the kind of leaders they have. The Igbo youths should have a new thinking. Shun politicians than wet their appetite with sentiments, ethnicity dominated views. They always turn around and betray them without no regret.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by mrskillz: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
There is a little secret the core Northern oligarchy does not want the rest of the country to know since the days of Ahmadu Bello. The unity of the south and middle belt will make them to be in the position of minority politically in a democratic setting. So they tactically employ the destructive instrument of divide and rule. Be wise, be humble, be smart, forget the past and come together
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by kremlin01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flets:
Who is Uzodimma?

He is a fish farmer from Niger..
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by PearlStreet(m): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

And yet, after all the years you people have had the Presidency, Yoruba land is largely a messed up place just like Nigeria

Yoruba land is messed up but your fathers sold ice water here, you're hawking gala here and your generations yet unborn are warming up to hawk here too.

Gerrarahia
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by DerideGull(m): 1:45am On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Read what you wrote again, how did that make sense to you?

I thought you guys branded Northerners gworo chewing born to rule before? Why are you guys so confused? I mean who plays politics through hate and blackmail?

Even late Nnamdi KANU would be turning his grave, if he saw, how you guys have suddenly turned to Hausa Fulani lovers just because Buhari is exercising his constitutional right of seeking reelection.

The bolded is an unintended indictment of Nigeria government led by APC.
Re: South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma by kayusely70(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Flets:
Who is Uzodimma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara / Appeal court affirms Okorocha’s electoral victory / FG Set To Distribute 10,000 Tractors And Inputs To Nigerian Farmers In 774 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.