Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti (11291 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
In preparation for the 2018 governorship poll in Ekiti State, a former Speaker of the old Ondo State House of Assembly, Chief Femi Akinyemi, has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State.

Akinyemi, who is a close ally of former Governor, Segun Oni, formally joined APC in his Unit 001, Usi-Ekiti in Ido/Osi Local Government Area with his supporters.

He was the chairman of Local Government Service Commission in Oni’s government.

Briefing his supporters, Akinyemi said what fascinated him to the party was the anti-corruption crusade of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying: “The president’s zero tolerance for corruption is the precursor to restoring the country’s lost glory.”

He added that the governorship ambition of Oni further stimulated his interest to join the APC, urging the party to give his followers a sense of belonging and recognition.

“Well, it’s a matter of choice; I know somebody that I have worked with very closely and that is Governor Oni.
“He is planning to come back and I see some genuineness about development in both human and others in him, and I feel I should join hands with him and give him some support.

“I hardly criticise any government because we are all human, but I hope Oni takes over from the incumbent so that dividends of democracy will reach the commonest in the society.”
Receiving the defectors, the APC Deputy Chairman, Mrs. Kemisola Olaleye, said the new comers would be accorded same privilege as old members.

She urged Akinyemi and his supporters to work hard to win more members and ensure the victory of the party in their wards and local government area in the forthcoming governorship poll.

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/04/ekiti-2018-ex-speaker-dumps-pdp-apc-ekiti/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
With Segun Oni as APC flag bearer, PDP will lose this years governorship election. Fayose has failed so woefully that even PDP members are very bitter and angry with him. He collected $10k from Wike on behalf of each delegates from Ekiti but gave them N50k each. Most PDP members in the state are secretly praying for Segun Oni to emerge so that they can decamp and support him. Sola Elekas governorship bid is dead on arrival. Even Adeyeye stands a far better chance than Sola Eleka.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by teemanbastos(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Segun Oni
is more stronger and more politically relevant than the guy Fayose endorsed,
Fayose will try but oops! Ekiti voted Fayose and not PDP so I wish his deputy all the best.
The Civil service will definitely not endorse Fayose after the backlog of salaries he never paid.

This will be like Ondo state where mimiko's anointed candidate failed at the polls

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2018
APC and Fayose should be banished from South west. They can have him in the south east
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by IamPatriotic(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2018
True as
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by toxblue2411: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2018
which Segun oni....you are not from ekiti how can u believe apc lies and propagandas on internet...oni that cannot even win primary election is the one u r talking about

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Interesting
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
What attracted him to APC is buhari anti corruption crusade. Was there nothing better to say? After two years in apc govt

3 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by BackToLife: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Different routes, same ideological destination.
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by teemanbastos(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Meanwhile..
Nigerian youths should stand up against either of Atiku or Buhari.
If Buhari re-emerges, all the remaining PDP guys would defect to APC and vice versa.
So what's the point?
We keep on doing things the same way and expect different results?

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by northvietnam(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Ex speaker u say

Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by olaolulazio(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Fayose wife don cause issue with her prophesy.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by wildcatter23(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
W
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by mayowascholar(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
it's well oooo
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by demoBaba: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
My state?

We're not running two party system why PDP & APC all the time.
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
With Segun Oni as APC flag bearer, PDP will lose this years governorship election. Fayose has failed to woefully that even PDP members are very bitter and angry. Most PDP members in the state are secretly praying for Segun Oni to emerge so that they can decamp and support him. Sola Elekas governorship bid is dead on arrival.
grin grin grin na you go declare d winner abi? keep on dreaming

5 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by lelvin(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by promiseulu(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2018
since atiku defect, how many pdp members have defected, i laugh pdp in swahili
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by atiku4President(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
With Segun Oni as APC flag bearer, PDP will lose this years governorship election. Fayose has failed to woefully that even PDP members are very bitter and angry. Most PDP members in the state are secretly praying for Segun Oni to emerge so that they can decamp and support him. Sola Elekas governorship bid is dead on arrival.

It very rare, if not unprecedented to see FTC in any nairaland topic having 2 or 3 likes hours after making the front page. That goes to show how distant you are from the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by fergie001: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
I like this man
He said the truth
He didn't criticise anybody
He only defected because of his friend....

That's good.
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by williamdeluxe(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
APC NO GOOD APC NO GOOD!!!
PPLE ARE STIL DECAMPIN TO APC

WAHZ APPENING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
atiku4President:

It very rare, if not unprecedented to see FTC in any nairaland topic having 2 or 3 likes hours after making the front page. That goes to show how distant you are from the truth.

Whether the post attracts enough likes or not wont change anything. I was in Ekiti for the new year celebration and i left just yesterday. My comment is a true reflection of the political mood in Ekiti right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2018
The rate at which Nigerian politicians decamp from one party to another is legendary undecided
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Criticize001(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Who knows him??

Ekiti still belongs TO PDP.
If you ain't living in Ekiti don't talk

kinibigdeal:
i laugh at peoples comment about Fayose and ekiti people, Fayose will beat APC to stupor. Last week it was all around the internet how El-Rufai gave Fayemi 300m to give the Obas in ekiti, APC are so desperate to get ekiti but Fayose is very much intelligent than the whole APC structure . Many of the people commenting here should go to ekiti like i always do and interview the people about Fayose, they will collect APC money and still vote for PDP. They are not like any other SW state

If only they know the atrocities committed by Fayemi, and how we dealt with him in 2014.

His money was collected and people voted him out.

About Oni's issue, he'd even lose his polling booth, just like Fayemi did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Criticize001(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Who knows him??

Ekiti still belongs TO PDP.
If you ain't living in Ekiti don't talk

NubiLove:
Okay. smiley

I can sell this space �, let's negotiate price smiley

3 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Let the looser go... Ekiti is PDP and PDP is Ekiti cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Mintek: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Whether the post attracts enough likes or not wont change anything. I was in Ekiti for the new year celebration and i left just yesterday. My comment is a true reflection of the political mood in Ekiti right now.

Nope, your comment is rather borne out of your delusions and fantasies as a well-known APC apologist.

Dream on.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by ipobarecriminals: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
sad upgrade THIEVES
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by kinibigdeal(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2018
i laugh at peoples comment about Fayose and ekiti people, Fayose will beat APC to stupor. Last week it was all around the internet how El-Rufai gave Fayemi 300m to give the Obas in ekiti, APC are so desperate to get ekiti but Fayose is very much intelligent than the whole APC structure . Many of the people commenting here should go to ekiti like i always do and interview the people about Fayose, they will collect APC money and still vote for PDP. They are not like any other SW state

3 Likes

Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by Zukerberg: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Weeeeeeell..
Re: Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti by babakol(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Lool
you were in ekiti for the new year and you captured the whole political mood within a week.
Leave gist for we wey dey live in Ekiti abeg.
Oni no fit win him local government sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Alaibe Sues PDP, Others Over Bayelsa Governorship Primary / Edo 2020: PDP NWC Sets Up Primaries Electoral Committee / See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.