Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS (11288 Views)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Because Of 2023 'presidential' / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2021
***Watch the video as you can see the youths celebrating. And you can hear clearly it happened in Mangu. Security is everybody's business. Help the police with information and let them do their jobs***

When IPOB is crying that fulani herdsmen are pampered in the North this is what they mean.
As you can see the youths helped.
But some Igbos will be saying the Northerners are not against their bandits so we shouldn't be against IPOB.

Youths and the police in a combined operation killed 2 bandits and recover 2 Ak-47s in Mangu, Plateau state

Watch Video on YouTube viewers discretion adviced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1vXJ14K8c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Now I have reported fulani killings which happened in the North, I hope you guys are happy now?

So can we go back to IPOB killings which is happening in our land the east?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
May God help us in this country since the government can't.. Na bullet tear that one cheek abi na cutlass..

1 Like

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Now I have reported fulani killings which happened in the North, I hope you guys are happy now?

Share the video with us here

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

You know this video cannot pass on YouTube or Facebook or else u want a terminated account.

I'll use my Google drive so hold on let me create the folder and sharing link you'll get it in minutes

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
More photos tongue as fulani killers are being pampered

Notasyouthink gidgiddy

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You know this video cannot pass on YouTube or Facebook or else u want a terminated account.

I'll use my Google drive so hold on let me create the folder and sharing link you'll get it in minutes
Thank you
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Freddykrueger: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Only two, i feel say dem go down like 200. No mercy for jallon terrorists.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2021
They are still many out there.

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Jerryherd: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2021
cool

No fvcks giving.... Kill by sword die by sword.

The day native Hausas , Nupes , Gwaris and Kanuri rise up against Fulanis that's the day Nigeria would have peace

Hausa slaves , with the help of British colonial soldiers and constabulary once chased off Fulanis and took back territories, they can still do it again if pushed to the wall

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Majestickris7: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Who will Kill the Ones in Aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by yanabasee2: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2021
This is nonsense oh.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate post=105478161[s:
]When IPOB is crying that fulani herdsmen are pampered in the North this is what they mean.
As you can see the youths helped.
But some Igbos will be saying the Northerners are not against their bandits so we shouldn't be against IPOB[/s].

You mean terrorist killed by plateau youths,

You think Buhari'll be happy with this News.

21 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by TarOrfeeek: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2021
grin

Makeup artistes in Nigeria can do an even better work than this.

The real tragedy is this, we have to call on Police to aggressively tackle bandits.

While calling on Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, NSCDC and even Boys Scout to reduce the barbarity and callous murders of Innocent Christian Youths in Southern Nigeria.

That's an obvious imbalance. The government even needs to specifically create photos to showcase it's 'serious' fight against bandits.

But when in the SE and SS the news, social media and even birds of the sky are overwhelmed by FG's brutal injustices.

1 Like

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by kindlyheart: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

you and gory pictures... you are a fuckingg psychopath

5 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Conner44: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ipobexposed so since January till today it’s only these two Terrorists that you confirmed were killed? Two out of a million bandits in the land ready to soak both the monkey and baboon in blood?

7 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by FarinJini: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
I just dey wonder wetin criminal go tell God
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by SweetiliciousD: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Video now available
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin

Makeup artistes in Nigeria can do an even better work than this.

The real tragedy is this, we have to call on Police to aggressively tackle bandits.

While calling on Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, NSCDC and even Boys Scout to reduce the barbarity and callous murders of Innocent Christian Youths in Southern Nigeria.

That's an obvious imbalance. The government even needs to specifically create photos to showcase it's 'serious' fight against bandits.

But when in the SE and SS the news, social media and even birds of the sky are overwhelmed by FG's brutal injustices.

Lol so this one now is makeup

1 Like

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
FarinJini:
I just dey wonder wetin criminal go tell God

I swear
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
Keep receiving yourself

Just as you're deceiving yourself
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by History555: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Only 2 people killed by unknown men. Since 2015 only 2

2 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by History555: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I swear

I wonder what you will tell God also

1 Like

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:

That I was telling my people not to join Unknown gunmen and I offered free rehabilitation to the repented.
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

It is now available
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:

Since ESN was launched till date no killer fulani herdsman killed. Instead they started killing military officers and police forgetting Nnamdi Kanu sister Nnenaya Kanu in Abia State division is also a police officer
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by History555: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That I was telling my people not to join Unknown gunmen and I offered free rehabilitation to the repented.

No i mean this

5 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by SweetiliciousD: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just as you're deceiving yourself

Time will tell.

Your pay day is not too far.

6 Likes

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:

No i mean this

Oga this fake news no dey taya una. A wanted man who u guys pointed and was arrested few minutes later he came out and arrested who arrested him.

If he is really wanted why wasn't he taken when arrested and why is he moving freely in Abuja
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
May God help us in this country since the government can't.. Na bullet tear that one cheek abi na cutlass..

Na bullet possibly 50 calibre.

Have u watched the video how the youths were jubilating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / Buhari Seeks Stringent Punishment For Lawyers Who Delay Justice / Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.