Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard (39587 Views)

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by buffalowings: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
So this guy na nigerian
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by anitank(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Who sits and waits for a drink for 2 hours in a bar where the waiters clearly don't want to attend to you?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Apina(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Like seriously! I now see the reason why nothing works in this shit hole. I can't believe a sane human being would support the rubbish that happened like most persons whose comments I hv read. Instead of taking up her cause based on its merit, some retards are busy maligning her person, I weep for this country cos with this very crude and lousy mentality, nothing good will ever happen in this country. That's why we are oppressed by the day and we still applaud our oppressors daily. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by pally123: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
I stopped reading when she said she "waited two hours to get drink"
As in eh, I tire sef. Na only Crossroads dey sell drink?
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol shewe don cast,time go come no homeboy go Wan poke any of una sef.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Apina:
Like seriously! I now see the reason why nothing works in this shit hole. I can't believe a sane human being would support the rubbish that happened like most persons whose comments I hv read. Instead of taking up her cause based on its merit, some retards are busy maligning her person, I weep for this country cos with this very crude and lousy mentality, nothing good will ever happen in this country. That's why we are oppressed by the day and we still applause our oppressors daily. undecided
Toke is also an oppressor, so why is she complaining?

If she was the one in a celeb position and some random chic sat in a chair meant for her and her crew, you think thwy wouldn't force the random chic out?

See, this life is very simple. She did not have to seat in that part of the club, common sense says that to avoid trouble, you should just request for another seat, or better still, leave the establishment.

If she feels assaulted by this fellow, she can take the matter to court, if she feels her rights were trampled upon by the establishment, she can also sue them. Coming to social media to wail over something so petty, is an insult to the people that have greater problems in life.

It is her useless sense of entitlement that caused her this embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
peacettw:

I suspect that this is what she really wants....the publicity. Remember in show biz, no publicity is bad publicity.

I bet she is drinking a glass of champagne knowing we are discussing her alongside with the John actor....now she knows for sure that John knows that she exist....

An added bonus again is that when anyone googles for John's name, her name will pop up as well, making her appear influential and relevant in Nigerian's entertainment world. It is a shameless tactic that D-listers use to climb up the totem pole and believe me it works. At least it worked for Kim Kardashian, Bob risky etc.
Girl is smart. Shameless but undoubtedly smart.

Dear you read it all out, so true you know our celebrities na its all about the publicity
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
LOl we all know what she does but I don’t like to judge.
BurningBlade:
You mean silly olosho? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Emimanne: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin doh no be evrybody like bizzy body
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Apina(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
safarigirl:

If she was the one in a celeb position and some random chic sat in a chair meant for her and her crew, you think thwy wouldn't force the random chic out?

See, this life is very simple. She did not have to seat in that part of the club, common sense says that to avoid trouble, you should just request for another seat, or better still, leave the establishment.

If she feels assaulted by this fellow, she can take the matter to court, if she feels her rights were trampled upon by the establishment, she can also sue them. Coming to social media to wail over something so petty, is an insult to the people that have greater problems in life.

Did you read the part where she said, the table was given to her by the waiter? And for goodness sake, it wasn't as if someone was there when she got there, sentiments aside, like the other individuals she's also a customer and should be treated with respect like any other person. You call it petty because it didn't happen to you and thus u see it as something trivial, but always put this in mind whenever u choose to pass judgement, what means nothing to you could mean everything to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
One of the many downsides of going out alone is people will pass their judgments especially when you write a book and use real names plus blogs and news stories but it doesn’t mean what happened was right.

God sees all cheer up
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Apina:

Did you read the part where she said, the table was given to her by the waiter? And for goodness sake, it wasn't as if someone was there when she got there, sentiments aside, like the other individuals she's also a customer and should be treated with respect like any other person. You call it petty because it didn't happen to you and thus u see it as something trivial, but always put this in mind whenever u choose to pass judgement, what means nothing to you could mean everything to someone else.
stand the hell up, whether the waiter gave it to you or not, take your case to the manager or someone else if that one waiter is being adamant, let it not be a waiter that will cause you embarrassment.

I would be mortified if some dude yelled in my face for whatever reason and I would stand up and walk out of that place immediately. Why did she remain seated? She was waiting for management to tender her an unreserved apology on behalf of the uncouth fellow?

This stuff has happened to me, you seat somewhere and someone else says 'that's mine'....and do you know what I did? I stood up. Social media did not hear me whining about anything, I did not wait to be screamed at.

Common sense required her to stand up, but no, she is Toke Makinwa, how can she stand up for a couple of nobodies?

Like I said, if she feels like she has been 'assaulted' there are laws that handle such grievances, if it is not deserving of a court of law, then she should suck it up and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Apina(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
safarigirl:
stand the hell up, whether the waiter gave it to you or not, take your case to the manager or someone else if that one waiter is being adamant, let it not be a waiter that will cause you embarrassment.

I would be mortified if some dude yelled in my face for whatever reason and I would stand up and walk out of that place immediately. Why did she remain seated? She was waiting for management to tender her an unreserved apology on behalf of the uncouth fellow?

This stuff has happened to me, you seat somewhere and someone else says 'that's mine'....and do you know what I did? I stood up. Social media did not hear me whining about anything, I did not wait to be screamed at.

Common sense required her to stand up, but no, she is Toke Makinwa, how can she stand up for a couple of nobodies?

Like I said, if she feels like she has been 'assaulted' there are laws that handle such grievances, if it is not deserving of a court of law, then she should suck it up and move on.
As much as it isn't a must that she should be seated on that table as there were other available seats but as I earlier said, there's no need being sentimental about this whole issue. You are using yourself as a case study but it's pertinent to bear in mind that relativism as to human character doesn't apply neither does it to situational ethics. The bar first and foremost is a public place and do bars have reservations? The answer is yes, but for how long?, which is usually time based, and most importantly, can ones reservation be cancelled and their seats/table given to other customers ? Yes. The seats were empty for a long time and the waiter deemed it fit to allocate her those seats,
it wasn't as if she just barged in there and proceeded to seat there. If they actually had a reservation, and their table was given away, instead of going to the customer, why not make a case with the person in charge, whom u had a contract with? Saying she should take it up in the court is something she would decide to do if it pleases her, and what u feel would have been common sensical I actually find demeaning cos nobody has the right to bully u no matter what.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Papadoh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Don't you just love the way women play the gender card when things don't go their way? It's Hysterical.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by lloyds(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
This lady is turning herself into Michael Jackson. See her face!
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by QuietHammer(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
For playing the gender card I have to do this. Sorry, I just have to do it.

grin Olosho! Olosho! Olosho grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Customer service is dead and buried in most establishments in Nigeria. The fact that I'm coming to spend my money i expect to be treated with the utmost respect. Just like a spot around my house the owners flips channel at will he doesn't care if customers are watching or not.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Customer service is dead and buried in most establishments in Nigeria. The fact that I'm coming to spend my money I expect to be treated with the utmost respect.

Just like a spot around my house the owner flips channel at will he doesn't care if customers are watching or not.He is always watching Investigation Discovery and he sits there with a permanent scowl on his face all the time. I have stopped going there, let his remote and TV fall on him.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by newoffer: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dem don warn Boyega from Hollywood that he shud beware of naija finest dick Hunter Toks Toks. Insatiable wants.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crackhead
LadyGoddiva:
I’m telling you. Any other person will storm off in anger if they were severely disrespected in that manner but she yanshed down for over two hours waiting for drink. Is it the drink of life that she was waiting for? Something’s obviously wrong with her story. Maybe she was just waiting for John Boyega to come so she could play the part of a damsel in distress and probably warm up to him. What a silly girl.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
It serves her right. She wan sidon near the small boy to get his attention,Olosho wey no dey shame.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
safarigirl:

More like her Jedi boob trick didn't work on these strong minded mofos

'this is the chick Gboyega is looking for'

Who, you? Bish, get out the way!
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Media Personality and Entrepreneur Toke Makinwa has revealed how a Bodygaurd to British Actor Boy John Boyega Assaulted, Humiliated and disgraced her because she wanted to sit close to the actor in Lagos, According to her she was not only stopped from sitting down, The body guard even went as far as Stopping the Waiters from Serving her any drink for her..

Remember the Actor spend the Christmas and New Year in Nigeria. Its quite a long read but its worth it..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-reveals-how-she-was.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6503765_i9oklo_jpegc09b038b4a5e8a93b30fc73cecd2cb40

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdgnsLuF2ju/?hl=en

Yawns!!!

The Story of Toke and some unknown Lady scheming to get the right seats and be able to catch JOHN's attention but the other lady out schemed Toke i[color=#990000][/color]n this game of manipulation and now you want to whip up the whole of Nigeria to support your "Playing Victim Story"

Story! Story!!
John Visited Nigeria and that very day you and your accomplice decided to visit the Cross-road spot to "have a drink",abi...

You patiently waited despite the order that no One should serve you any drink.. .

Coughs..

Just so you get to see John and you patiently sat all through this embrassing ordeal. You didn't storm out,abi!. You obviously thought when John comes through. He is going to be sympathetic and obviously ask you to come over so you can start your African Juju on him and trap him, abi! then you will come lie to us on SM about how he is the one bugging you, abi...

You failed this time. Try some other Celeb next time...

You should try to have a drink whenever VIC-O is around too....Get Info on his favourite spot too and be there also with your female accomplice..

Ain't he a foreign Celeb too??

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Realhommie(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
fergie001:

At your service,Sir

The girl is thrash,una wey read am try.....
Lol... Thanks boss
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by DozieInc(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2018
This aunty and her busy-body.
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dracula has risen shocked shocked
SpareNo1:
Crackhead
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Dracula has risen shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.