Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter (4287 Views)

PAYPAL- RMB- CHECKOUT- FOREIGN PAYMENT EXCHANGER HERE / Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / How To Become A Cryptocurrency Exchanger Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by chineduho: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
godash:

I have from TRON on Binance that i want to sell on Luno to take advantage of price arbitrage. Do you know the withdrawal fees and NGN withdrawal process in Luno?

Binance shows the withdrawal fee when you want to withdraw.
To withdraw to Luno, just copy your wallet address(btc or eth) from Luno & put it in the withdrawal column on binance
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by LockDown69(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Check my Signature>>>>>> FREE..!!! BITCOINS !!! & ALTCOINS !!! with no investments, SIGNUP & CONFIRM your EMAIL NOW!!!, Also Signup on SFICOIN!!! lending Starts soon and its going to be massive, don't miss out on the opportunity, lets make our futures bright
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Gaoraj1: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
please suggest good wallet for Ripple and DASH.
Thanks for help.

Vicben:
I came across this and I think you should read it as well and make your reviews
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by frank417: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
please how much can i sell and buy LTC in naira? I want to buy frequently in medium and large sums.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Emmytes(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Another mmm on the rise

So many peope about to get burned bad. sad
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
frank417:
please how much can i sell and buy LTC in naira? I
want to buy frequently in medium and large sums.
The price depends on the exchange rate of your chosen exchanger. You may not be able to buy LTC directly in Nigeria with your debit as it's not yet listed on Luno and other exchanges available to Nigerians that accept a debit card. However, you can buy either ETH or BTC on Luno and exchange it for LTC on Binance. You can thereafter transfer it to your preferred wallet for holding or day trade it for short-term profit.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ripple Prices Drop Sharply After Coinbase Announcement

The price of Ripple’s XRP token fell more than 25% after Coinbase dispelled rumors that it would soon offer trading in the digital currency.

While XRP climbed to as much as $3.84 yesterday, the cryptocurrency dropped to as little as $2.83 today, CoinMarketCap data reveals.

[Ed note: Investing in cryptocoins or tokens is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. Anyone considering it should be prepared to lose their entire investment.]

The digital currency took this sharp dive after Coinbase announced yesterday that it did not have plans to offer trading of additional cryptocurrencies on its exchanges. The announcement said:

“As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company.”

Strong Tailwinds

XRP has benefited from several tailwinds lately, appreciating sharply as the currency benefits from positive news and robust momentum.

As a result of these positive factors, the digital currency has surged more than 1,000% in the last month, additional CoinMarketCap data show.

Appeal To Investors

Even though the Coinbase trading rumors didn’t pan out, the XRP token still appeals to investors, said Charles Thorngren, CEO of Noble Alternative Assets.

“A lot of people were buying Ripple because they thought it would be available on Coinbase and that would lead to an influx of investors with access to the coin,” he stated. “Now we’re seeing some pullback because this didn’t happen.”

“However the price drop due to Coinbase does not affect XRP overall and it doesn’t change the reason to own XRP,” stated Thorngren.

He added that “Coinbase is for the small investor, but XRP is moving because of the institutions.”
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Joiedevivre: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Selfmade rey:
Don't be left out in this boom����.
Its lit already
Get 1000 free coins worth for anybody u referred.
Its currently 0.01$ in the ICO scheduled to hold

https://vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9sCzFHAbpvZzKrw&referralCode=SJfFK407G&refSource=copy

Click on the link
Register yours and distribute the referral link to others.

Register before the ICO.
Don't waste time now.
Click on the link
Register yours and distribute the referral link to others.

Register before the ICO.
Don't waste time now.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by lindashealthwat(f): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Forex4u:
Crypto all the way, I bought ripples for 50000 units and the value now 04/01/18 is $3.75 imagine what's in my account.

It will be wise to try bcpt. Got double of my fund in 24hours from 0.90$ to 1.90$ right now
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by adomuwiner(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Binance is a scam. You cannot withdraw from your account until you installed google authenticator in your account
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by lindashealthwat(f): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
adomuwiner:
Binance is a scam. You cannot withdraw from your account until you installed google authenticator in your account
What do you mean its a scam, when you install it can't you withdrawn
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Emmytes(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
adomuwiner:

So how does that make them a scam? They are even trying to protect you. Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by lindashealthwat(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Big disease. How I wish blockchain do that I won't have lost my 3BTC Jan 2017 to hackers.

Cos I would have been forced to have 2fa in my account

People are protecting you and your saying a scam??
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
adomuwiner:
Kai! See this one ooo! I pray you don't lose your coins to hackers one day. I even activated google authenticator on my email addresses. No time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free webinar explaining this 25 to 200k naira weekly strategy / Experience Tru Urban Livin at platinum GATE estate,alaka,surulere behind stadium / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Steam Gift Cards On Autopilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.