Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter (4257 Views)

PAYPAL- RMB- CHECKOUT- FOREIGN PAYMENT EXCHANGER HERE / Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / How To Become A Cryptocurrency Exchanger Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello new age millionaires and welcome to 2018, a refining year for crypto currency.
I'm a crypto trader, investor and evangelist though, I haven't been in the game for ages but I already have much information on plate and there are tones of other fellows here that have plates all filled and falling off. This thread is for such people as well to come pour their knowledge, wisdom and analysis so we could all make it big time this year in crypto.

A lot of people made millions from end by the end of last year from the little investments at the beginnig of the year just about this time. It is in that respect that I'm creating this thread to help guide and advice everyone on the best investment to make this new year for a bounty future harvest.

My emphasis would be on Binance - crypto exchanger where you can trade most of the new coins who have brighter future as we would to know them more along the line.

Disclaimer: I'm neither a financial or crypto expert so don't make a decision based solely on my words nor any other on this thread by please, endeavor to carryout your own research but investing your hard earned money. Also, this is not about how to get rich quick in 2018 so take your time and do thorough research first.

PS: do not post your email, phone number, social media handles nor request same from any member here. All discussions should be here.
PSS: You can use my binance referral link to say HI here https://www.binance.com/?ref=13001565
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2018
I'm in inviting other traders to come in here
AnthonyK
NENigeria
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2018
TRON TRX is the next currency you should invest in. It was $0.07 a few days ago binance and it's $0.16. It has prospects of reaching a $1 soon just as Ripple did and Stellar too is going to do soon. Hold these currencies today with the little you have and go to sleep, you will woke up smiling.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2018
To be edited 2
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Editing
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by mebad(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
can someone help with info on how to buy ripples on Binance
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by wisino1(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
How can I buy ada on binance
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Tolax17: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Tron is now $0.12
Invest in tron, ada, Stella and xem
You can check my signature
I will guide you on how to buy on binance

1 Like

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by chineduho: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
wisino1:

Signup on the original binance site using the link in my signature below.

Fund your account by buying Ethereum from Luno.

Transfer your eth from Luno to Binance & purchase any coin you want.

3 Likes

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Hersserbi3(f): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
pls ,how do I exchange on binance.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by kaikubura: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
chineduho:

I bought ETH on Luno and transferred to Binance over 18 hours now but the status is still showing pending on Luno.
I helped a friend do same after mine and his own was transferred successfully.

Do you know what might have caused this?
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by chineduho: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018

Then login, click on market, click on the currency you want to buy or sell.
For Tron its TRX/BTC(if you are buying via bitcoin) & TRX/ETH(if you are buying via ethereum).

On the new page, input the amount or units you want to buy then click buy & your purchase will reflect instantly.

To buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can use Luno.
Join Luno thru the link in my signature & get 100 bucks bonus

2 Likes

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by chineduho: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
kaikubura:

I bought ETH on Luno and transferred to Binance over 18 hours now but the status is still showing pending on Luno.
I helped a friend do same after mine and his own was transferred successfully.

Do you know what might have caused this?

Would be best you contact them
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2018
mebad:
can someone help with info on how to buy ripples on Binance
If you don"t already have a Binance account, use my referral link https://www.binance.com/?ref=13001565 and create account then follow these steps to fund and exchange for Ripple

Go to Funds under menu and select deposit/withdrawal from the dropdown

Select the currency you'd like to send money to and it'll generate a wallet address for which you'd use to send ETH or BTC.

Next

Select BASIC from under EXCHANGE menu and are good to go.

Do let me know if you are still in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by elnino3(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tried to fund my binance account from my copay wallet and getting insufficient funds error
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Rubbiish(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
wisino1:
Which of the Ada?
Adaobi or Adaeze?
Na people binance con dey sell... wink
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Bobbybabs(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please what is link charges for depositing to binance.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
elnino3:
Tried to fund my binance account from my copay wallet and getting insufficient funds error
Where are you getting the insufficient funds error from? Is it on Binance or copay? Be sure you are not sending/transacting with an amount higher than your current wallet balance.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bobbybabs:
Please what is link charges for depositing to binance.
Binance doesn't charge you for deposits but they charge 0.1% trading fee. It's your current wallet that would charge you for transfer/withdrawal according to their rates.

wisino1:
Cardano (ADA) can be bought same way you buy XRP and as chineduho has explained

Tolax17:
Tron is now $0.12
Invest in tron, ada, Stella and xem
You can check my signature
I will guide you on how to buy on binance
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by mebad(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Vicben:

If you don"t already have a Binance account, use my referral link https://www.binance.com/?ref=13001565 and create account then follow these steps to fund and exchange for Ripple

Go to Funds under menu and select deposit/withdrawal from the dropdown

Select the currency you'd like to send money to and it'll generate a wallet address for which you'd use to send ETH or BTC.

Next

Select BASIC from under EXCHANGE menu and are good to go.

Do let me know if you are still in doubt.

I actually have an an account with them and was able to buy BTC there , my confusion now is if it isnt possible to buy Ripples directly with BTC
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tron is hot hot hot.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by justi4jesus: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
If you want to Join the Binance group, contact me on whatsapp. My whatsapp number is on my signature. grin
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Hotshawarma(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
lol...cryptocurrency trading is sweet sha,invest on cryptocurrency with very low price and hype built around it,when the coin is hyped it will bring awareness and that would lead to higher demand and the more the demand the more the price will go up and you the early investor will make money from the appreciation...the best way to make the highest profit is long term trading of up to one year sef....imagine buying ripple when it was 0.03$ and you bought 10000 units which is about $300
(110 thousand naira)and it is now 3$ which mean that if you sell the 10000units right now you will have 30000$ which is about 10million naira......that is about 10000% percentage....be smart people....

4 Likes

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Forex4u(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crypto all the way, I bought ripples for 50000 units and the value now 04/01/18 is $3.75 imagine what's in my account.

1 Like

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by chineduho: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crypto is the way to go, signup on the correct website ---> http://www.binance.com/?ref=18527776
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by godash(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
chineduho:

I have from TRON on Binance that i want to sell on Luno to take advantage of price arbitrage. Do you know the withdrawal fees and NGN withdrawal process in Luno?
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by godash(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Vicben:
Binance doesn't charge you for deposits but they charge 0.1% trading fee. It's your current wallet that would charge you for transfer/withdrawal according to their rates.

If you use BNB (ie Binance coin) to pay for the trading fees, you get a 50% discount. So you pay 0.05% instead of 0.1% per trade.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by hlemon: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Binance temporarily disables new user registrations.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=17238693

Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by godash(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
mebad:

I actually have an an account with them and was able to buy BTC there , my confusion now is if it isnt possible to buy Ripples directly with BTC

Yes you can get Ripple at Binance with your BTC by "buying" XRP/BTC. And if you want to get BTC back, you "sell" XRP/BTC.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by godash(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Interesting!! Glad I got my registration done before this.
Re: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter by Vicben(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2018
I came across this and I think you should read it as well and make your reviews
Question: Which coins should you invest in this year?

Answer: 1. Bitcoin - Why? Because it is the first, has the largest market share and cap, and if it crashes, chances are that others will follow suit. Predictions are that it will reach 50,000 USD by the end of 2018.

2. Ethereum - It is the second largest in terms of market cap and it enjoys faster transaction time and better fees. Check all the recent ICOS, they run on Ethereum blockchain. This is close to 900 USD and may see 2000 USD by the end of 2018.

3. Lite coin - The founder calls it the silver to Bitcoin's gold. And that is true. Litecoin can process 15k transactions a second. In the future, while Bitcoin will be used as a store of value, Litecoin may be used for everyday payments.

4. Ripple - The ripple technology is outstanding. They currently have major partnerships with banks to help hasten banking transactions. I see it reaching 5 USD soon.

5. Dash - No special reason for this. I think it is fast. And right before my eyes, I saw it got from 400 USD to over 1000 USD. I was lucky to buy at 700 USD. In Brazil there are now 20,000 DASH ATMs if I am not mistaken.

6. IOTA - This coin runs on a tangle technology i.e internet of things. And that is the trajectory the world is headed towards.

These are few of the coins I recommend and actively have investments in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome to ULTRON Staking Hub NFT Passive Daily Income / Investment / Hybitrage Just Scammed Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.