Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu (321 Views)

I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by 1clickng(f): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Presidency Muhammadu Buhari is yet to decide on whether to run in the 2019 election, Minister of Communications Adebayo Shittu has said.

Shittu who is also the national chairman of the Board of Trustees Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group said this after visiting President Buhari at the Aso Villa. Amon other briefings, he came to inform Buhari about the group and his appointment as the head.

“I know he has not made up his mind but I can say that some of us can assist him in making up his mind so that Nigeria can continue to enjoy stability and progress in our land,’’ Shittu told newsmen in Abuja.

Details:http://anstalk.com/buhari-not-decided-yet-2019-says-shittu/

lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by Aonkuuse(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2018
and politicians are desperate up and down, busy painting him black. corrupt politicians with lazy followers
Re: Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by LionDeLeo: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay.

But either him or whosoever he supports has my vote.
Re: Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by booblacain(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
What is this minister saying about stability and progress. I do not see any form of stability in the country as it is now, the progress part is debatable.
Re: Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by 1clickng(f): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Still thinking who to support
Re: Buhari Not Decided Yet On 2019, Says Shittu by magoo10(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Those that are still supporting the dullard are doing so just to cover shame. Many of them know within themselves that buhari is a catastrophy,the socioeconomic and religious damage he has caused will take many years to repair.

(1) (Reply)

Health Minister Chairs Medical Panel Treating Buhari’s Son / Buhari- NNPC To Fix Refineries In 18 Months - C’ttee Report / As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.