Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu (1204 Views)

PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Zonning - APC National Chairman / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by vixpal: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he has not taken a decision to run in 2023 contrary to speculations, maintaining that he was more worried about the health and economic challenges facing the country at the moment.

In a statement he released on Saturday afternoon, he commented for the first time on the ouster of the Adams Oshiomhole-led national working committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The NWC was dissolved on Thursday by the party’s national executive committee (NEC) at an emergency meeting.

This was seen as a blow on Tinubu’s rumoured presidential ambition because of his closeness to Oshiomhole.

“To those who have been actively bleating how the President’s actions and the NEC meeting have ended my purported 2023 ambitions, I seek your pity. I am but a mere mortal who does not enjoy the length of foresight or political wisdom you profess to have. Already, you have assigned colourful epitaphs to the 2023 death of an alleged political ambition that is not yet even born,” he said.

“At this extenuating moment with COVID-19 and its economic fallout hounding us, I cannot see as far into the distance as you. I have made no decision regarding 2023 for the concerns of this hour are momentous enough.”

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-i-have-not-decided-on-2023-presidential-race-says-tinubu/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by helinues: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
The king maker himself.

Waiting for those inconsequential people to somersault on this

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by FreakDesign: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you come, you will still fail!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Jimwils: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
You say wetin? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Luckydubby7(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know why some people are disturbing themselves about this man presidential ambition.
He may not even have the interest to run.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by iokpebholo: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
U think u are deceiving us right?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by jneutron4000: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wisdom too much kai smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin Bless you Jagaban

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
You haven't decided but have been pulling the strings behind the scene for a long time.

Stop fooling yaself cos this country doesn't need corrupt old lots who have always been the reason for our underdevelopment.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
we hear!

we know you want to run after buhari since 2014

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by OhBiafra: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
The Yoruba coward is running away after seeing failure

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Biofil84(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin I believed different comments from the various corners got to him this time he couldn't but keep silent anymore.

Is okay
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by BlowYourMind: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Can you imagine
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Dealvault: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lies
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Odingo1: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yoruba men and playing their two side of coins, always sitting on the fence and shifting goal post. Easily divert to winning side and cover up.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by clarocuzioo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
The king maker himself.

Even Tinubu is convinced his 2023 presidential ambition is dead and buried.

Why is he making this statement now? Is it now that the information has been on the media space?

The only thing that has changed now is he is sure recent happenings nailed the coffin of his 2023 ambition. If he goes against this move and permutations, it could cost him more.

So he rather maintain his lane now.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I don't know why some people are disturbing themselves about this man presidential ambition.
He may not even have the interest to run.

If he's an intelligent strategist as claimed by his supporters then not running for president but supporting a younger vibrant candidate will be his best decision.

The world is leaving us far behind due to continuous meddling of our political space by these greedy unintelligent old men.
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin Jagaban dont see something.When you see a toad running in daylight then know that something is chasing it.It took him the recent power reshuffling to openly make this pronouncement.The truth is always clearer.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by BlowYourMind: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Igbos with brain like p in psychology, where did he declare before that he will contest 2023 presidency
Biofil84:
grin grin I believed different comments from the various corners got to him this time he couldn't but keep silent anymore.

Is okay
Dealvault:
Lies
OhBiafra:
Odingo1:
Yoruba men and playing their two side of coins, always sitting on the fence and shifting goal post. Easily divert to winning side and cover up.
OhBiafra:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Coder2Client(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Don't even think about it cos you won't get the ticket
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Luckydubby7(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheFreeOne:

If he's an intelligent strategist as claimed by his supporters then not running for president but supporting a younger vibrant candidate will be his best decision.

The world is leaving us far behind due to continuous meddling of our political space by these greedy unintelligent old men.
. Am not his fan ooo
And I can never be.
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Haywhysat: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol, Some people are funny. Tinubu said he hasn't declared that he is contesting, yet some people are already saying he is a coward. If he declares again, the same people will say he is a local champion...

Only God knows what Tinubu did to these people... This hate no be here
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Fasindo: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
shocked

Wisdom is more profitable to direct.

But some of his urchins said that Northern Emirs has endorsed him.

My only advise to the bullion van man is not to contest if not he will loose anyhow like Arsenal

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Yebosola(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
The king maker himself.

grin grin grin Pigdiots will soon flood this thread, may thunder hammer who ever quote mi
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
We told the WAILERS. But they claim to know someone's heart much more than himself. Are they cursed?

“To those who have been actively bleating how the President’s actions and the NEC meeting have ended my purported 2023 ambitions, I seek your pity. I am but a mere mortal who does not enjoy the length of foresight or political wisdom you profess to have. Already, you have assigned colourful epitaphs to the 2023 death of an alleged political ambition that is not yet even born,” he said.

Ashiwaju ti s'oro atigbo cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Salvador1: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
The king maker himself.

You mean tinubu the internally displaced politician.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by helinues: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Even Tinubu is convinced his 2023 presidential ambition is dead and buried.

Why is he making this statement now? Is it now that the information has been on the media space?

The only thing that has changed now is he is sure recent happenings nailed the coffin of his 2023 ambition. If he goes against this move and permutations, it could cost him more.

So he rather maintain his lane now.

Has he told you privately about his ambition?
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by doggedfighter(f): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Be fast about it
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Seetto: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Joe biden and Donald Trump are old..
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Racoon(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
Has he told you privately about his ambition?
He has not said so but his body language and political permutations said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
grin Jagaban dont see something.When you see a toad running in daylight then know that something is chasing it.It took him the recent power reshuffling to openly make this pronouncement.The truth is always clearer.
[/s]
Trash
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Yebosola(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
iokpebholo:
U think u are deceiving us right?

No, u are the one deceiving yourself, u better stay away from sniper over Tinubu's matter.
Re: I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
We have decide not to vote for you comes 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nnamdi Kanu's Prophesies Comes To Past- Photos / Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold / A Veritable Prove We Are Worse Than The Govt. We Criticize(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.