Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili (14325 Views)

Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by sdindan: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2018

"I have a Political Agenda for 2019 Elections.

It is that neither APC nor its twin brother (yes, how does 6 differ from half a dozen?) PDP should win the 2019 State and Federal legislative and executive Elections.

I am totally committed to this Agenda. I am committed to this Political Agenda because WE must disrupt and END the Political and Governance STAGNATION & RETROGRESSION that our cyclical Low Equilibrium Political Russian Roulette has cost our country and people.

Enough is REALLY Enough. I tweeted at the end of 2017 that one will commit significant part of my 2018 to building the Political Consciousness of citizens to END the reign of the status quo Decadent Political Class. This for me is the #YearOfTheOfficeOfTheCitizen when all Citizens lift their RED CARD. My Political Agenda is SIMPLE.

I shall ACTIVELY campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 Elections EXCEPT in rare cases where they field NEW MINDS with STRONG RECORD of Public Interest.

I shall ACTIVELY campaign FOR the BEST CANDIDATES of all OTHER PARTIES in the Elections. My individual effort to CAMPAIGN AGAINST APC and PDP in the 2019 Elections may not amount to much, but it is at least a DEFINITE EXPRESSION of my personal CONVICTION.

My CONVICTION is that it is TIME to END the tyranny of rulership of a WICKED minority Political elite class. Whether many other citizens feel the way one feels about our Political status quo does not matter. STANDING UP for what I believe is what one was raised to epitomize.

It is sickening to watch the repetition of SIMILAR PATTERN of BAD BEHAVIOR by our Political Class.

Enough!! Of all days that APC and its stalwarts could ASSAULT our sensibilities with announcement of launch of 2019 re-election bid for President .@MBuhari , they chose yesterday!

Same day that Citizens were TRAUMATIZED by the images of BUTCHERED BODIES of our fellow citizens?

Enough!! I hope that my Political Agenda for 2018 is CLEAR ENOUGH to the twin parties of APC & PDP and their allies.

It is the Agenda of an ordinary citizen of this country.

Mock it. Attack it. Disdain it. Do whatever.

YET IT SHALL PREVAIL.

Why?

The UNIVERSE IS TIRED OF YOU✍�"

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/948824739639975936

See people's reactions

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2018
All the people that brought the present catastrophe on Nigeria will never find peace.The consequence of their action will continue to hunt them.Even the government have disbanded the BBOG group.Oby aha gi bu sorry.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by UbanmeUdie: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Biggie225(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
sdindan:
See people's reactions

She has been atikulated.. Welcome back to pdp.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by taylor88(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
See what sex starvation have caused this lady

Who should now win

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by sdindan: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Pics

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by taylor88(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
All the people that brought the present catastrophe on Nigeria will never find peace.The consequence of their action will continue to hunt them.Even the government have disbanded the BBOG group.Oby aha gi bu sorry.

I pray u don't chop indefinite ban

They're all in that nairaland office of non destination

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
This is laughable. grin

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by rozay12345: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
While the idea is laudable and should be what every right thinking Nigerian should advocate for, the road block remains a large population of uneducated Nigerians who believe career politicians are their life source. I would see the momentum before i commit to any agenda.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by etebefia: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Oby should go and rest.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Omeokachie: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Oby ntor!

Used and dumped.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2018
I really like and respect Oby Ezekwesili but her idea of stopping either APC or PDP from winning the next election at all levels is laughable. No third force can stop either of the two parties from forming the next government in 2019. At best, she can start her political party/movement and keep contesting till she gets tired. Tunji Braithwaite, Pat Utomi, Gani Fawehinmi, Chris Okotie, Olisa Agbakoba etc all formed their mushroom parties, contested severally before getting tired and gave up eventually. She is on the same route to nowhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by freeze001(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2018
The way these vociferous supporters of APC in 2015 are stylishly back-pedaling and forming principled hatred for PDP/Jonathan ehn.... grin cheesy
They always make a point of saying that they are both the same, sometimes shame will free them small and they will say that APC is worse but they will just remember and insult Jonathan again for equilibrium...

Doctokwus...u there?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Was she ever in APC?... Never heard her say so anywhere All these Jonathanians and their slow reasoning sef cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:
The way these vociferous supporters of APC in 2015 are stylishly back-pedaling and forming principled hatred for PDP/Jonathan ehn.... grin cheesy
They always make a point of saying that they are both the same, sometimes shame will free them small and they will say that APC is worse but they will just remember and insult Jonathan again for equilibrium...

Doctokwus...u there?

She was never a member of APC. In fact, she was a card carrying member of PDP during the Obasanjo administration.

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by freeze001(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

She was never a member of APC. In fact, she was a card carrying member of PDP during the Obasanjo administration.

You can be a supporter without necessarily being a card-carrying member. She was one of the loud critics and advocates for the removal of Jonathan because of the elaborate Chibok scam; she saw to the enthronement of this current disgrace and caricature of integrity that currently occupies Aso Rock in all his sepulchral glory and now, here she is....

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

You can be a supporter without necessarily being a card-carrying member. She was one of the loud critics and advocates for the removal of Jonathan because of the elaborate Chibok scam; she saw to the enthronement of this current disgrace and caricature of integrity that currently occupies Aso Rock in all his sepulchral glory and now, here she is....

And she is still a loud critic of APC and an advocate for the removal of Buhari. So, is she now a member and supporter of PDP?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by freeze001(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

And she is still a loud critic of APC and an advocate for the removal of Buhari. So, is she now a member and supporter of PDP?

Kindly read and digest my original post properly. It was clear to all sane persons that Buhari was a failed person who should never have come back to be president. She would have been better off advocating someone else other than Jonathan and Buhari if she really wanted a change. If Jonathan was so bad, the alternative could not and never should have been Buhari. She and her likes should have known better so now, seeing the folly of their ways, they come with their sanctimonious bs and won't let PDP/Jonathan be. Rather than condemn APC roundly for their clear ineptitude and failure, they find a way to rope in PDP just to justify their poor choice.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by doctokwus: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

Doctokwus...u there?
She made a good point that neither party is it.
They are both controlled by corrupt people and have as their main,but unwritten theme,the enrichment of themselves,off the Nigerian state.
But the sad reality now is that the political landscape has been so monetized and the main Nigerian voting population so pauperized that it takes a candidate with either money or backed with huge funds to win the presidency.
For me therefore,for now,anyother person or thing than Buhari would suffice,no matter the party because I don't believe any other person can do worse than Buhari is now doing,whereas,Buhari is capable of doing much worse than his disastrous leadership has done thus far.

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
naso e dey start.... Oby has Atikulated
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

[s]Kindly read and digest my original post properly. It was clear to all sane persons that Buhari was a failed person who should never have come back to be president. She would have been better off advocating someone else other than Jonathan and Buhari if she really wanted a change. If Jonathan was so bad, the alternative could not and never should have been Buhari. She and her likes should have known better so now, seeing the folly of their ways, they come with their sanctimonious bs and won't let PDP/Jonathan be. Rather than condemn APC roundly for their clear ineptitude and failure, they find a way to rope in PDP just to justify their poor choice[/s].

Quit the emotional rants and answer my simple question. She criticized the Jonathan administration without campaigning for Buhari or any APC candidate. She is now criticizing Buhari and advocating for a change in 2019 without campaigning for Atiku or any of the other clowns that are jostling for PDP ticket. So i ask again, is she now a member and supporter of PDP?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by londoner: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
She is 100% correct and her analogy of six of one and half a dozen of the other describes PDP and APC so accurately.

Whether Nigerians will have the boldness and foresight to choose differently is another question though.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by freeze001(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Quit the emotional rants and answer my simple question. She criticized the Jonathan administration without campaigning for Buhari or any APC candidate. She is now criticizing Buhari and advocating for a change in 2019 without campaigning for Atiku or any of the other clowns that are jostling for PDP ticket. So i ask again, is she now a member and supporter of PDP?

Oh Daddy! I'm shaking in my boots right now! Ur rudeness will not allow u be great and have simple comprehension. I have said what I will, knock yourself out. Point of correction, she supported Buhari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Reptyle(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
sdindan:
See people's reactions

Madam Oby was never a member of APC.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Reptyle(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

Oh Daddy! I'm shaking in my boots right now! Ur rudeness will not allow u be great and have simple comprehension. I have said what I will, knock yourself out. Point of correction, she supported Buhari.

She did not support Buhari in the real sense of it.

She campaigned against the re-election of Jonathan.

The same difference I hear you say; but a difference nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Reptyle(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

Kindly read and digest my original post properly. It was clear to all sane persons that Buhari was a failed person who should never have come back to be president. She would have been better off advocating someone else other than Jonathan and Buhari if she really wanted a change. If Jonathan was so bad, the alternative could not and never should have been Buhari. She and her likes should have known better so now, seeing the folly of their ways, they come with their sanctimonious bs and won't let PDP/Jonathan be. Rather than condemn APC roundly for their clear ineptitude and failure, they find a way to rope in PDP just to justify their poor choice.

Hardly anyone has been more consistent and vocal in their criticism of the present government than Madam Ezekwesili. That doesn't mean her position on the previous government has changed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

And you are very polite, right? If it is still this Oby matter, you are not making any sense. Come back when you have a reasonable point to prove.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Didn't i tell her that her style of looking for ministerial appointment by being militant and insulting would fail with a military man like Buhari? Yet she refused and continued her doomed style.

I told her Buhari cannot be blackmailed by a woman indirectly threatening him with BBOG protest if she got nothing from the administration.

Forming another party is a waste of time because she neither has the clout nor money required to form a formidable political party. She has played all her cards and lost. She should go home quietly or somebody will inform EFCC to investigate how she was able to acquire all the properties she now has from merely serving as a Minister under Obasanjo.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Emu4life(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
DEN WHO
YOUR FATHER??

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Makinde, Others In Tight Race For Democracy Heroes Award Votes / Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.