Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili (14317 Views)

Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by blaqoracle: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
See what sex starvation have caused this lady

Who should now win
if you want to see a woman that is volatile in behaviour, look for a husband less woman.
Oby can at least look for one of these burnt-out ogogoro drinker to co-habit with.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Cinderella5(f): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
It has to be either one of thm
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by henryhemon(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:
The way these vociferous supporters of APC in 2015 are stylishly back-pedaling and forming principled hatred for PDP/Jonathan ehn.... grin cheesy
They always make a point of saying that they are both the same, sometimes shame will free them small and they will say that APC is worse but they will just remember and insult Jonathan again for equilibrium...

Doctokwus...u there?

You see the problem with youths.....I wonder who is better, they elders or youths,From silly comments you read here,It seems elders are far better. Jonathan wasn't good neither is buhari. If you don't like the truth go n kill yourself please.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
When Buhari carry your job give dead people, don't mind him
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by boringnigerian: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:
The way these vociferous supporters of APC in 2015 are stylishly back-pedaling and forming principled hatred for PDP/Jonathan ehn.... grin cheesy
They always make a point of saying that they are both the same, sometimes shame will free them small and they will say that APC is worse but they will just remember and insult Jonathan again for equilibrium...

Doctokwus...u there?

How is your blaming them for supporting the present administration making Nigeria better?
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Tecno66: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Let me say this respectfully. Every polician that has held public office is corrupt. Many dont understand the meaning of corruption. You cant hold office without practicing favouratism and that is the pinnacle of corruption. Contractors bid for work and you give instruction on who the job is to be given to or there is advert for employment and you prepare the ministers list to help your people and later you accuse other people of being corrupt. Its either you dont know what corruption means or you are a pretender.
doctokwus:

She made a good point that neither party is it.
They are both controlled by corrupt people and have as their main,but unwritten theme,the enrichment of themselves,off the Nigerian state.
But the sad reality now is that the political landscape has been so monetized and the main Nigerian voting population so pauperized that it takes a candidate with either money or backed with huge funds to win the presidency.
For me therefore,for now,anyother person or thing than Buhari would suffice,no matter the party because I don't believe any other person can do worse than Buhari is now doing,whereas,Buhari is capable of doing much worse than his disastrous leadership has done thus far.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Hormore9ja: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerians this is serious. I do not like Oby but she is making sense. The power to make this happen is in our hands and until we know and take action nothing will change. Let's look beyond messengers and rather the message.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Amos87(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's unfortunate that the APC & PDP still have the confidence that they will win election in Nigeria again. So bad, smh
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by DrHighchief(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
See what sex starvation have caused this lady

Who should now win
Read and understand what she wrote...
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Awoo88: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Had APC given this woman one appointment, she probably be more idiotic than stupid prof who was once hail as a good constitutional lawyer. Or Femi who thinks Buhari will be in power forever therefore he can afford to be an insensitive fool. All the best madam. Though me no go follow u cos u no follow
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by JohnQueen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Finally something I agree with! Partisan politics is not the way for development

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Boss13: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Quit the emotional rants and answer my simple question. She criticized the Jonathan administration without campaigning for Buhari or any APC candidate. She is now criticizing Buhari and advocating for a change in 2019 without campaigning for Atiku or any of the other clowns that are jostling for PDP ticket. So i ask again, is she now a member and supporter of PDP?

It would do you good to read her write up for your own understanding. You are actually asking the wrong person
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by uyplus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I really like and respect Oby Ezekwesili but her idea of stopping either APC or PDP from winning the next election at all levels is laughable. No third force can stop either of the two parties from forming the next government in 2019. At best, she can start her political party/movement and keep contesting till she gets tired. Tunji Braithwaite, Pat Utomi, Gani Fawehinmi, Chris Okotie, Olisa Agbakoba etc all formed their mushroom parties, contested severally before getting tired and gave up eventually. She is on the same route to nowhere.

With this thinking, I'm sorry for you!
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by JazzMode: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
etebefia:
Oby should go and rest.
She cannot. The nation is bleeding of bad governance. The height of it all is that poor masses form the bulk of ignorant.people who willfully choose to defend their oppressors, and keep themselves down as victims.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boss13:

It would do you good to read her write up for your own understanding. You are actually asking the wrong person

Maybe you can break it down properly for me as I still think my question is very valid and correct.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
uyplus:

With this thinking, I'm sorry for you!

The reality stares at all of us whether we want to accept it or not. So bro, keep your sorry for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by JazzMode: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
rozay12345:
While the idea is laudable and should be what every right thinking Nigerian should advocate for, the road block remains a large population of uneducated Nigerians who believe career politicians are their life source. I would see the momentum before i commit to any agenda.
Sensible.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by rozay12345: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

What if so many other people's thought coincide with yours? We may have to wait forever for the momentum.
If we do not wait for the momentum, the party that might emerge might be a chip of the old block, since we want a new order, it should be done properly.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I really like and respect Oby Ezekwesili but her idea of stopping either APC or PDP from winning the next election at all levels is laughable. No third force can stop either of the two parties from forming the next government in 2019. At best, she can start her political party/movement and keep contesting till she gets tired. Tunji Braithwaite, Pat Utomi, Gani Fawehinmi, Chris Okotie, Olisa Agbakoba etc all formed their mushroom parties, contested severally before getting tired and gave up eventually. She is on the same route to nowhere.
Thas what happens when technocratsrefuse to learn from politicians thinking they know it all. But Agbakoba and gani didn't form party to win but to enshrine multiparty system so they succeeded. Now we need good guys who know how to play politics. Share the money
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Fellywood(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
These are the witches killing Redeemed Christian Church of God. How can someone like Oby stand behind the pulpit on Sunday to preach. Now that the god she helped install with other RCCG members has been REJECTED after just three years, like a fowl, she must not allow others as long as her god is not there. We shall see.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by ihatesycophant(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze001:

Doctokwus...u there?
I think you're being sentimental in your argument and it also portrayed where you belong. This woman has never been APC member neither as she ever campaigned publicly for it. Last record shows she is a PDP card carrying member and nothing has shown she has relingushed her membership or defect to any party. All she's after is good governance and nothing more. She was against Jonathan for his bad governance and from day one of Buhari inauguration she's been attacking his govt.
However, on the issue of governance of both Buhari and Jonathan, I can boldly tell you that Jonathan govt was worst than that of Buhari by records.
On the issue of herdsmen. Herdsmen sacked a whole community during Jonathan's era and a serving senator and legislator was killed during the same period by herdsmen. History don't lie. See below

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/tragedy-in-plateau-senator-house-leader-50-others-killed/
On the issue of economy. With all the fake economy and doctored GDP this is what the handler of the economy has to say in November 2014 when she advised Nigeria to brace up for austerity. Pls open link below https://
www.premiumtimesng.com/business/
171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html Records also showed that many states and MDAs could not meet up with salary payment and other overhead. This was reported and corroborated by Senator Ben Bruce. Pls open the link below https://www.vanguardngr.
com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/ You can go further and read this. Put in mind Buhari was sworn in in 29th May, 2015 but states as at that time were owing upward of 6 to 10 months. http://
www.nairaland.com/2377269/list-states-owing-salaries-6 Read also what a professor on economics has to say about your fake economy as at 2013. Pls open and read in the link below
https://www.vanguardngr.
com/2013/07/growth-of-nigerias-economy-is-a-paradox-prof-nwokoma/ The economist made us to know that Jonathan's govt was hiding so many truth and data from Nigeria. It was termed bitter truth about the economy. Jonathan govt more celebrated GDP growth was mentioned in their submission. Pls take time and read from the link and later take time and appreciate Buhari for saving our economy from collapse.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173629-premium-times-special-bi
tter-truths-about-economy-the-
jonathan-govt-does-not-want-nigerians-to-know.html . If Jonathan had continued, the economy would have collapse.

On the recent fuel scarcity. records shows that Banks, telecommunications and ATM were shut down because of scarcity of fuel. See links below

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-bank-announces-early-closing-due-to-fuel-crisis/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-banks-to-shut-down-atms/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/25/fuel-scarcity-nigerian-economy-grounded-as-communication-companies-banks-others-shut-offices/
Thank God people even see to buy at exorbitant price but businesses not closing. You see your life. This is what happened under the nose of former President. Heal your short memory.
I can go on and on to reel out how Jonathan bastardised the system that your short memory has forgotten with your likes. I know under Buhari we have not gotten to these horrible situations that we experienced during Jonathan.
However, if you wish for more discourse I will not mind because history does not lie. Buhari might have not done some things but but his govt is not as worst as that of Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by insideuniuyo: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fela Durotoye for President I don't care what platform he is contesting under
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by Wantam: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Oby has spoken gbam
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by pressplay411(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2018
freeze001:

Kindly read and digest my original post properly. It was clear to all sane persons that Buhari was a failed person who should never have come back to be president. She would have been better off advocating someone else other than Jonathan and Buhari if she really wanted a change. If Jonathan was so bad, the alternative could not and never should have been Buhari. She and her likes should have known better so now, seeing the folly of their ways, they come with their sanctimonious bs and won't let PDP/Jonathan be. Rather than condemn APC roundly for their clear ineptitude and failure, they find a way to rope in PDP just to justify their poor choice.

Corrupt people have suffered a major blow during this APC tenure so it's understandable that you would hate Buhari, really. I would hate him too if I was in your shoes, presumably you or your relative benefitted heavily from corruption in the past administrations. Benefits that are have now been placed on hold.
Reasonable citizens who have toiled and worked hard for their money respect and support what Buhari is about. They are for once reaping the benefits of hard/smart work. They're for once seeing justice meted on the embezzlers, people with ill-gotten riches, etc. Sanity finally being restored to the morally upstanding, and integrity is being rewarded once again.
Anti-Buharist and PDP supporters comprises of a demographic of Embezzlers and their relatives, G-boys (yahoo boys), Scammers, Corrupt Importers/Exporters, PDP paid campaigners and unfortunately a bunch of frustrated youths who are caught in between the journey of restoration and rebuilding the Sanity of this previously damaged system called Nigeria.

-Buhari so far has Restored Hope to this Nation, Security has improved (compared to the immediate past administration, I wonder how anyone could defend Jonathan for the wave of killings and complete terror that swept across the nation esp the north.)
-Electricity has improved
-Education system has never been better (except Lautech which is an internal thing)
-Agriculture is improving
-Fuel availability and pump price is stable (besides the marketers Xmas fiasco)
-Ease of doing business is remarkably improbed
-Job creation via N-Power and other initiatives (even though there have also been major retrenchment across coys that couldn't absorb the shock wave of Revamping the economy)
-Judiciary is less of the Joke than it once was. For the first time in history, the fat judges form hell are being brought to book.
-Major improvement in Infrastructire
-TUC and NLC can testify to the commitment and improvements achieved by Buhari's admin.

CHANGE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE AN OVERNIGHT DESTINATION. It's not even a 4 Year Journey. The Future of Nigeria was already Auctioned off By Jonathan and his PDP Cohorts. If Only we knew what would have happened Had Jonathan not conceded defeat and Had he in fact been saddled with the Economy he handed over to Buhari, They Emptied Nigeria without Fear or Apology.
But let's leave the past and focus on The Present and Future.
Buhari and APC are slowly but surely Getting it right not just for our generation but for Posterity.

So when you hear statements that APC is just as bad as PDP, especially from a duplicitous Ezekwe-sili, you just got to ask, Are You Silly Ma? No offense.
Re: 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili by londoner: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Amos87:
It's unfortunate that the APC & PDP still have the confidence that they will win election in Nigeria again. So bad, smh

Read the comments on this very thread. It is the mindset shown by some that gives them the confidence of winning again. It is Nigerians themselves doing it themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor / x / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.