Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together (28573 Views)

Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Yungwizzzy28(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
G
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:
This is what Toke Makinwa the cougar could not have grin grin
That's why she went to the bar with her fellow hoeloshos to get noticed. Poor her, she failed
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by ckmayoca: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
I don't know him ooo

Is he a big shaq younger brother

no.. a small tilapia uncle
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by kingem(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
naija celebs jus famzing this nigga sha grin
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Inspire01: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
This was what aunty toke was fighting for

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by CornFooPanda(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
They look good together,but whose older? Brother John looks younger though..well age is just a number grin
I wonder if the op said anything about them dating or about their age. I tire for ITK like you. angry
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
nawao...
but seriously, no jokes....
This doesn't obviously affect or help anyone yet it made front page..
This type of news is exactly what Nigerians love reading... Ask any blogger who blogs about anything other than entertainment, them go tell u
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by AlexCk: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2018
No be John boyege do the recent star wars??...

I think he acted half of a yellow sun too, with thandie newton, chiwetel ejiofor

Not too sure.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by deafeyez: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na wetin anty Toke been dey find be that o.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
ednut1:
All these bloggers with shallow articles self. Seun needs to ban dem all

I concur!
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by lndigene(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
VACANCY
A fast growing medium scale enterprise urgently require the service of an individual to fill the following position
Position - Operating Assistant
Location - D/Line, Port Harcourt
Qualification - Minimum of OND
Required Capacity - Computer, Capacity to work alone, Local market procurement skill, Office Administration, Travelling, Record keeping and cooking skill
Salary - Negotiable.
Call - 08081164967
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by datigbogirl: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

British-Nigerian actor, John Boyega shared the photo below as he met with "the amazing" Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/01/actor-john-boyega-pictured-with-rita.html

Just comot Naija go make money, when you come back women go just dey fling pvssy at you anyhow...

Naija na very funny country walahi...
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Egein(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eyaa, this picture go pain Toke Makinwa.
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Dammylois(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
CornFooPanda:
I wonder if the op said anything about them dating or about their age. I tire for ITK like you. angry
Thank you o
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by CornFooPanda(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
Thank you o
Welcome grin
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Cinderella5(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Every Nigerian female celeb seem to be attracted to this boyega dude.
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Essohhjay: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Watch star wars

taylor88:
I don't know him ooo

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Little wonder Toke Makinwa wan sit close to am... Lol... Rich dude no recognise am and she wan do, i dey here bros....

She dey look for John to add to her magas
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
I don't know him ooo

Go and watch star wars
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by hot1sauce(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
They look like brother and sister more than cougar and prey
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by emmylite79(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
i love this lady
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by phemmyfour: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
AlexCk:
No be John boyege do the recent star wars??...

I think he acted half of a yellow sun too, with thandie newton, chiwetel ejiofor

Not too sure.
correct. He was Chiweta's boy in half of yellow sun
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Emimanne: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Somtin smells fishy here
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by Greenbuoy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by pally123: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
While Toke Makinwa is struggling for a seat to get near him so she can......... Well, it's not by might, neither is it by power. ........
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by dabossman(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
nawao...
but seriously, no jokes....
This doesn't obviously affect or help anyone yet it made front page..

Have you read the post above yours? Don't be quick to conclude.
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
John Boyega has come a long way since his appearance as "Ugo" in " half of a yellow sun"
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by newoffer: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
clay mama. see face like sculpture.
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by damilare442: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
ednut1:
All these bloggers with shallow articles self. Seun needs to ban dem all

I see Nothing Shallow in this article except your extremely judgemental comment.
Re: John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together by toprealman: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:
This is what Toke Makinwa the cougar could not have grin grin
hence her rambling.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial / Ivie Okujaiye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.