Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. (579 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / What’s The Best Names And Ways To Call Upon God,that Will Him Answer My Prayers? / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by farem: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Someone asks his brother this pertinent question on the Facebook. I have decided to make it anonymous. The name used here is fictional because I have not gotten go-ahead from the parties involved. Please no room for bigots and derailers.. Thanks for your sincere answer.

THE QUESTION:

My brother Adewale Ahmed Adeniji Why is it that only Christians pastors can talk and hear God, how about Moslems? Do Moslems hear and talk to God?"
Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
lol...nice question...following....

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by purem(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2018
muslims don't have God but Allah so they don't talk to him they see him and he send them to murder people

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by dejiolaniyan(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2018
This question ehn! Well, just get ready for religion conflict.anyways I'm a Muslim and ain't gonna say anything before dem go come dey quote me.@2nd poster "SENSE FALL ON YOU".

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Everyone hears from God as long as you serve him with clean hands and pure heart

2 Likes

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
Everyone hears from God as long as you serve him with clean hands and pure heart

I liked this reply.

It's on point.

Lemme add to it,

Moslems don't hear the Almighty God.

They don't serve him.

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by terrezo2002(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Communication arises from relationship. If you want to hear God establish a relationship with Him. How do you do that? simple. Start by first surrendering ylife to Him, love Him by obeying His words, worship Him and study His words and pray to Him. With time you will begin to recognize His voice and hear Him speak to you.

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
farem:
Someone asks his brother this pertinent question on the Facebook. I have decided to make it anonymous. The name used here is fictional because I have not gotten go-ahead from the parties involved. Please no room for bigots and derailers.. Thanks for your sincere answer.

THE QUESTION:

My brother Adewale Ahmed Adeniji Why is it that only Christians pastors can talk and hear God, how about Moslems? Do Moslems hear and talk to God?"

Not only Christian pastor. All christian can hear God if they chose to.

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by tartar9(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
farem:

THE QUESTION:

undecided undecided undecided

What sort of a moronic question is this.
It's just like asking;"Why is it that I believe in talking donkeys and you don't believe in talking donkeys,my religion must be right"

Anyways,who says xtians are the only ones who talk to God,lunatics do.

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by farem: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
tartar9:

undecided undecided undecided

What sort of a moronic question is this.
It's just like asking;"Why is it that I believe in talking donkeys and you don't believe in talking donkeys,my religion must be right"

Anyways,who says xtians are the only ones who talk to God,lunatics do.

Just tell us yes or no and possibly give instances you don't have to be sounding frustrated all the time.
Re: SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. by smoy: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
farem:

THE QUESTION:

it only christian that god even call on hand set and the follower of the pastors believe them. Muslim are guided by the word of God i.e Qur'an and hadith, what do you need when you can open Qur'an any time and directly God will be talking to you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Sang This Worship Song? Epp Me / "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This / Becoming An Amorc Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.