Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Becoming An Amorc Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becoming An Amorc Member (579 Views)

Amorc Key Number / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Amorc Member by djgrafiti(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2018
Hi guys,
For a very longtime now,I have been contemplating on joining amorc(Rosicrucian order) due to burning desire in my heart to become a spiritual practitioner.
I have sought through different means to activate the power that lies dormant in me but due to the shallowness of Christianity I was often disappointed.
I have a natural gift to see things beyond the physical, and 98% of my dreams always turnout exactly the way I dreamt it,I am always attracted to spiritual things,I can wake up in the middle of the night to just gaze at the moon and meditate,Sometimes I go to the beach and gaze at the waters for hours wishing I could connect with water spirits...
I feel different most of the times,and that is why I hardly go to church because to me Christianity is a joke I am sorry to say,I meant no insult to Christians,I am just being honest.
Now my question is,What are the benefits of becoming a member of Amorc?
Is there any side effect, and how can one become a member,I am based in Lagos.
Pls any advise and guardians from an experienced member.Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Churches Trying To Find Out Who's The Better Noisemaker (video) / See The Largest Church Auditoriums In The World / What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.