Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram (25617 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Nicklaus619(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op mind ya business this is 2018
If she like make she follow her ancestors Wetin concern u?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by basictutor: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
seun0225:

Oga please just shut up and if you no get work go sleep

Na ur sister? Ape
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

This difficult to believe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

Right after the admission.. You still need funding to continue your study's.. How do you go about that??
Its really a long way to go...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by berrystunn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gloryr:

IIIdiot

What do you want her to do??...carry the grudge for years??...of you dont believe in repentance and second chance.... every man/woman deserves a second chance if they are genuinely sorry..

People like you will advise your sisters and relatives to stay with a proud unapologetic manbut here you are forming voltron and castigating a woman that choose to be christlike and forgiving.

FCCCK YOU and whatever you represent

Take it easy boss ... Is like you have same issue grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
How u take pass sef?
Ur English na die grin
Anyways I pray someone come help u soon.

Stay positive

Anotheroption:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by iswallker(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
[[s]quote author=Anotheroption post=63884152]Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.[/quote][/s]

Find another job...

This is 2018 oo..haba..

shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by sinceraconcept(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
the girl still loves the man joor. this girl get forgiving heart. it isn't up to a year and she has started following him,
unlike Fathia that waited for years before she started talking to Saheed. I know Mercy Aigbe would be a nice person in real life
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinceraconcept:
the girl still loves the man joor. this girl get forgiving heart. it isn't up to a year and she has started following him,
unlike Fathia that waited for years before she started talking to Saheed. I know Mercy Aigbe would be a nice person in real life

Rather the girl still loves the money so she is ready to lose her life as long as she has constant flow of cash. Was that not why she endured years of battery and abuse? All because of material things. Smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by JaffyJoe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
D-game is topnotch.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:
Next time, try harder
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by sweetTai(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
This time around, na axe he go use split your useless buttcheeks in half. Oniranu.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by CARLOSZ: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na her business be that.

Meanwhile, this is how a girl wanted to kill me with sexual enjoyment.
https://www.nairaland.com/4269664/how-girl-wanted-kill-me#63890261

Lalasticlala seun
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:

Your story is ehhh... make I no talk.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by MiztaDynamic(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:

Things like this sometimes come as scam but something tells me differently. If you are scam its well but send me a pm. I will see how i can assist you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Heavance(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
At the end of the day, when they eventually meet in any hotel room to reconcile (as they miss each other's touch) they will laugh at all you commentators.
That's why, it us always better not to announce your fight as a couple, in social media. After forgiving each other, the media will keep rubbing the wound to your face, because they just want to see you unhappy, just like someone posted her bruised face up there.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Awoo88: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mumu borrow pose fake ass local girl. She don see say outside not easy. Na Bleep boys full everywhere dey find who dey go kpulash for free
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by uglodoh(f): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Same old format
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Gloryr: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
berrystunn:

Take it easy boss ... Is like you have same issue grin

grin grin grin grin grin

i dont like divorce bro....it is annoying..moreover everyone deserves a second chance you know
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by innocential3032(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:
Women forget things easily sha...
is forgivable non matter what
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by ariklawani(f): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is y I usually tell pple to always Mind what they say abt husband and wife issue. most especially if children are involved..that's y my Yoruba pple usually say. Oro Oko ati iyawo kosedasi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by slurity1: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
LordIsaac:
In your bid to mediate between couples, you make yourself the enemy if you take sides. For as surely as lust and lack of sense exist, do not go past neutrality.
This is sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Dramadiddy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
He has learnt his lesson. This is so sweet news
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by onadana: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
dovelike:
For her pocket. But seriously, let him not raise his hands on her again.

Honestly,it is beastly for a man to do that.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by DrHighchief(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
If all dis celebrities can stay off social media...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Honestagbons(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
40 mama
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by fof1: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
basictutor:
Stvpid babe.

Talk about the clothe u use magomago wear for birthday shot. We know ur type, broke asss fvcker.

With ur yamayama K leg

JEALOUSY AND IRRELEVANT POST WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. U HV LOW SELF ESTEEM OR U WOULD NOT HV SPUE THAT TRASH U SENT OUT...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Organs(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
dovelike:
For her pocket. But seriously, let him not raise his hands on her again.

Dovelike, let her not run her mouth out of line again and let her be committed to him 100% as well.....else, the beating continues and gets upgraded and updated with leather belt or those succulent cane sticks they sell under bridge at Maryland.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Dollyyo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gloryr:

IIIdiot

What do you want her to do??...carry the grudge for years??...of you dont believe in repentance and second chance.... every man/woman deserves a second chance if they are genuinely sorry..

People like you will advise your sisters and relatives to stay with a proud unapologetic manbut here you are forming voltron and castigating a woman that choose to be christlike and forgiving.

FCCCK YOU and whatever you represent

Why making noise?
Are you an unintelligent fool?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Organs:

Dovelike, let her not run her mouth out of line again and let her be committed to him 100% as well.....else, the beating continues and gets upgraded and updated with leather belt or those succulent cane sticks they sell under bridge at Maryland.
Then his sentence will get upgraded to charges of battery and assault with a reasonable prison time smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram by ClitoPen: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
So she don completely dodge that cloth matter!! She meet better person...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Rocks Kube Cap At The Arise Fashion Week 2018(photos) / Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.