Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore (33833 Views)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by OdogwuBlog: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Busayo, the wife of Lanre Gentry, says contrary to what some people think, her husband is no longer bothered about his ex-wife Mercy Aigbe.

She told Saturday Beats, “Whatever happened between them (my husband and Mercy Aigbe) then and now is none of my business. That was a family before mine and they never existed to me. Besides, we all have our different ways of healing. What social media doesn’t know is that people only let you know what they want you to know, and my husband doesn’t just act without a reason. If people feel he hasn’t gotten over Mercy Aigbe, that’s because that’s how they see it. He is only concerned about his son and I believe if he hadn’t gotten over her, he wouldn’t have remarries.” Daily Prayers

Busayo, who recently gave birth to a daughter, noted that motherhood had changed her. She said, “Motherhood has been challenging, sweet. There is an unexplainable joy that comes when I look at my beautiful princess, and I know she’s mine.”

On how she feels being married to Gentry, she said, “I feel absolutely nothing about it. I am still the same person I used to be. I just moved to a different class of life. It hasn’t changed who I am.

“I met my husband at a business meeting and I liked him because he was a very ‘free’ person. He knew exactly what he wanted and he went for it. I like people who have clarity of objectives. He always looks after my growth which is my priority.”

On if she is interested in the entertainment industry, she said, “I might go into the entertainment industry; I cannot tell yet. However, it would not be movies. I would be showing more of myself in politics in the long run. My latest project will be known to the public once it is ready.”

Source: https://punchng.com/lanre-gentry-not-bothered-about-mercy-aigbe-anymore-wife/

3 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by dawnomike(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
So far they seem happy... That's all that matters

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by habsydiamond(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2022
The runs madam lose in two ways.. She no fit go her former husband's house and the first wife of her new husband don come, aunty come run comot for house.. This life no balance oo.. The fake life of these celebrities is out of this world. I swear

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Waakanda: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Enjoy your life cool

3 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by pretydiva(f): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Nobody cares

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Ombudsman1: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
NA CROP ROTATION SYSTEM SHE DEY PRACTICE. NOTHING NEW

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by MrHistorian: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
If not for the fact that Mercy Aigbe is the former wife of her husband, who will approach her for an interview?

Any little relevance she thinks she has is because of Mercy Aigbe.

A cockroach thinking herself as an elephant. Mtcheew.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by emmabest2000(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na lie joor
For you to speak it out on social media
Being his currently wife
Shows that he hadn't gotten over his ex wife

The man is still missing his ex wife
Very simple grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Basheer22: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mercy Aigbe is a caretaker, a matrimonial nanny, a nuptial agbero. All she does is hold the ground pending when someone better comes.
The man who she currently attached herself to, immediately Mercy heard the man's wife was coming back to Naija, Mercy used Suzuki Minibus to pack her load and absconded out of the house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by davidupdate89: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by abataPrecious: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by kokkubabboni421(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
E for kill himself ??
Life goes on nah
Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by ivolt: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Really?
Why is he and his cronies granting one interview per month to tell us how bad she is?

2 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Christane: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
madam ..I wish u a happy home ...dat all I gat to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who cares, next news jare grin

1 Like

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by chaddy16: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hate to hear news about this babe I swear.
Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Eriokanmi: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na charm dey make some lustful men dey chase all these second hand women upandan. I wonder what's so special about mercy aigbe, after 3 children or so. All our youths should be careful the way they mingle with these ladies. Many of them are demon, waiting to turn their future and destiny upside down...guys please be warned.

Let me share a brief story here. When serving as a youth corper, there was this pretty FGC Student babe who was in SS3 as of then. My fellow corps member was eyeing this gal but was delaying in approaching her. One Saturday while taking cool breeze flowing into my room upstairs through the window, all of a sudden this same girl branched and entered an ebira herbalist house. This man was very popular that time. He should be late now cos he was very old then. I could see all this man was doing through my window in his bungalow mud-like house . As soon as she entered the man's room, she removed her panties and the man asked her to open her legs wide which she did. He now began to make some incisions in her vulva, rubbing it with a substance. I quickly called my corper fiend who happened to be staying downstairs to see what they were doing to the gal he had a crush on. He was shivering. She now wore her panties, looked left and right on the entrance and jumped into the main road and darted away.

The situation is even worse now. Most of the girls of nowadays are pro whorre. They post their pictures on dating apps and websites. They tell you they sell wears, shoes bags , creams...all na side hustle to cover up. The main the main na whoredom. Many of them.dont give their real name. Until when you want to transfer money to their account, you'd never know their name and if you try to ask questions, they end it with a joke.

A girl who was in her late 20s but still single and desperate once narrated a story also. She told me her friend took her to a herbalist who wanted to bathe her with charm for men attraction , that any man who sees her picture wouldn't leave her unless he sees and touches her. She said she left angrily and her friend was not happy with her cos that's what she too did. Young guys out there, please beware!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by kingthreat(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why bother about a whorish cheating MILF? He has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Nobody cares

Coming from a "Mercy Aigbe type of woman"...lonely, depressed and man-hating

6 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by habsydiamond(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
What u don't understand is that all the movies they have acted were the lesson learnt meant for the viewers alone.. Cos their behavior is not different to that of a wayward individual they portray in their movies. Let them hit some money from their oloshos hustle dem no go allow people rest na to dey claim small girl big God.. Yeye people wey no dey shame

4 Likes

Re: Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore by Westtimeline: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Una problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) / Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.