Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife (1060 Views)

Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor / Revealed: How Arthur Eze Used Tony Nwoye To Spite Andy Ubah…nwoye’s Criminality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife by desgiezd(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2010
S-e-x Machine
•Man denied of intimacy by wife, adopts strange revenge
, Attempts to bury four-month-old daughter alive
•I did it to spite my wife for denying me intimacy –Suspect
From NGOZI UWUJARE, IBADAN
Thursday, April 08, 2010   
Macaulay Onitcha
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Twenty-five years old man, Macaulay Onitcha, who attempted to bury his four months old baby alive to protest his wife’s refusal to have s-e-x with him, has been arrested by the police. The incident occurred in Asaba, Delta state.

The suspect, his wife, Edna, had denied him s-e-x for a very long time, a development he claimed, made him to hatch the plans of burying their daughter alive to spite her. He was said to have told his investigators how he got angry because of his wife’s behaviour, before deciding to execute the plans.

He said: “I am not happy because of the way my wife denied me s-e-x for a very long time. That prompted me to take my baby to where I had already dug a shallow grave beside the toilet, to bury her to injure my wife’s feeling,” he said.

The suspect, who described his wife he married in October 2009, as ‘stubborn’, said they were always quarrelling. “My parents had tried their best to settle the misunderstanding between us, but to no avail,” he said.
He claimed his wife routinely packed out of her matrimonial home to another man’s house, each time they had misunderstanding.

“I advised her to go and stay with her parents, so that I could have peace of mind, but she refused,” he said. It was while the suspect was trying to bury the baby that one Saturday Ekema confronted him. It was also Ekema who arrested and handed him over to the police.

Edna told Daily Sun how her husband demanded for the baby, after she refused to have sexual intercourse with her. “I handed the baby to him and he used cutlass to chase me out of the house. I saw him when he wanted to bury the only child I had for him and raised the alarm.”
“It was a good Samaritan, who confronted him and tried to save the baby’s life, but my husband inflicted machete cut on the little baby’s neck.”

She also told detectives how her husband ualways harassed her sexually each time he smoked cannabis.
Confirming the incident to Daily Sun, the Delta State Police Commissioner, Mr. Yakubu Alkali, said the baby sustained neck injury. He disclosed that she was undergoing treatment at St Francis Hospital, Okpera, adding that the matter was still under investigation

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2010/apr/08/crimewatch-08-04-2010-001.htm

Re: Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife by desgiezd(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2010
So denial of s-e-x could have such devastating effect on a man so much so that he would decide to bury his own innocent child alive. This is strange indeed.
Re: Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife by sizzlers(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2010
desgiezd:

So denial of s-e-x could have such devastating effect on a man so much so that he would decide to bury his own innocent child alive. This is strange indeed.
really strange indeed
Re: Husband Attempts To Bury Four Months Old Baby Alive To Spite Wife by parislomo(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2010
This is shocking!! Isn't the baby his as well?? OMG!! No, I refuse to believe he wanted to bury his child to spite his wife!!!!!!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ibb’s 1993 Presidential Election Result Annulment Speech / Students Set Principal's Office Ablaze For Mass Failure in School Examination / The Paradox Of Nigerian Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.